Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Installation Of Arch Onolemhemhen As Adolor Of Uromi (photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Installation Of Arch Onolemhemhen As Adolor Of Uromi (photos) (955 Views)

Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo / Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Installation Of Arch Onolemhemhen As Adolor Of Uromi (photos) by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Former Minister for Works and Housing under Former President Jonathan's regime, Chief Arch Dr Mike Onolemhemhen has just been coronated/installed as the Adolor of Uromi Kingdom by the Onojie of Uromi, His Royal Highness Aslem Aidelojie today at the royal palace of Uromi, Edo State.

The former minister was indeed a great man and builder in the land of Uromi and Esanland at large. Over the few years as minister of the federal republic, he was able to initiate programs and projects which improved the development of Uromi Kingdom.

Source: http://obhiabablog..com.ng/2016/03/installation-arch-onolemhemhen-adolor-uromi.html

Re: Installation Of Arch Onolemhemhen As Adolor Of Uromi (photos) by blithe2nice(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wetin he Dolor for uromi?
Re: Installation Of Arch Onolemhemhen As Adolor Of Uromi (photos) by bokohalal(m): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
blithe2nice:
Wetin he Dolor for uromi?
Hehe
Re: Installation Of Arch Onolemhemhen As Adolor Of Uromi (photos) by tpiah01: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
dollar?
Re: Installation Of Arch Onolemhemhen As Adolor Of Uromi (photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
tpiah01:
dollar?

The Adolor of Uromi is an honorary title. Stop being silly, I notice you tend to do that on most threads.
Re: Installation Of Arch Onolemhemhen As Adolor Of Uromi (photos) by tpiah01: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
aim5:

The Adolor of Uromi is an honorary title. I will stop being silly, I notice I tend to do that on most threads.

Honorary title you say.

(1) (Reply)

Why Was My Thread Deleted?? / Yoruba Is The Simplest But Yet Most Difficult Language In Nigeria. See This! / Black Chinese Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.