Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? (34819 Views)

Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by victor2008(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
I have a complain called mtn customer care I was online for more than 30mins hearing stupid advert,likewise glo and airtel are like mtn kept me online for more than half an hour,I think etisalat tried but not good theirs wasn't up to half an hour.
Share ur experiencei believe they should employ more hands and stop keep people waiting.
Likewise there station is hell,mtn ladipo office its likely u spend half a day there,etisalat oshodi office even worst than mtn ,they leave u on sit and go for lunch for like 1hr,the lady in charge of data issue very saucy,there is no consumer protection,

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by dominique(f): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Airtel, they're always having system issues and their call center is so hard to reach. Etisalat remains the best, they respond swiftly and resolves issues fast via phonecall or social media.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Xhaka(m): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
All of the above.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by fatdon2(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
MTN

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Airtel and etisalat are good. For those complaining of reaching airtel, just dial 111 then it connects afterwards press 1 and then press 9 to connect to call centre agent( Airtel only). This wouldn't take time before they answer you

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
For now it's etisalat. Before now, MTN used to be the worst and Airtel the best. Today MTN has corrected itself and now the best and etisalat has replaced it as being customer unfriendly.

12 Likes

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by BE811APP: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Etisalat worst
Mtn best

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by dubemnaija: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Etisalat and zoom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by MoneypassGod(m): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
If u think MTN isn't d worst network, u probably haven't used mtn b4.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by VickyRotex(f): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
This is the best Customer Service Rep kiss kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZIkrm53Iyo

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Airtel as they always ask for the type of phone you use

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Mediapace: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mtn ! I DON COMMOT THEM FOR ADENUGA GLO

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by sexychacha(f): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Just noticed that I can't subscribe to glo 3gig on my bb10
Pls who is xperiencin d xme tin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by azeecoboy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
buh here in my area,Mtn never ceize to amaze me..
once i called their customer care,it doesnt take up to a minute before they would pick up..
atmost,3 minutes!

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by fleshbone(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
MTN

They've got me going crazy last few months!
Maybe its due to network errors! But even after calling the customer care, they have to suffer me for days before my issue is resolved!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by oribi(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
glo for me always busy shocked shocked shocked shocked

15 Likes

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by vedaxcool(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
ETISALAT will claim to be working on your data problem (like wiped out data) only to tell you to drop and. expect their call that you will never recieve. They rarely keep to their promise once they cannot solve your problem on the spot.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Trypant(f): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Glo is worst, their customer care line is in yoruba... Never activated anything. Etisalat is another bunch of losers.... Airtel is the best

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by timidapsin(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
[size=14pt]Empty Hen
Foolish scammers
Ginius95 come and narrate your ordeal[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Stuntkid172(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2016

If u know this NETWORK just call the name.Dear customer, there are 18 persons ahead of u to speak with the customer service representative could u pls wait 4 about 12min 4sec. Could u pls press 1 to wait but if u choose to use our self service option pls press 2..

U pressed 1...

Do u want our information on products and services while u wait, if yes press 1 but if no press 2.

You press 1.

Another voice:
How can i set up my e mail on my Blackberry and iphone? please help oo
Got a problem, no problem with *** Life chat you can get all u want. Kindly visit www.***online.com and u can get all u want, 24hrs a day 7 days a week..................(b4 u kw 4hrs don pass) LOL

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by saibuhari(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Etisalat is worst.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by iamauxin(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
MTN

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by timmycris(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
visofone

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by omanifrank(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
wait
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by wunmi590(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
MTN, Glo, Airtel, inshort all network
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Eliass: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lol that nigga above me thou grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by danidee10(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
It used to be Hem tee en before but they know they're gradually losing customers so they've stepped up....if u call them nw e no go even reach one minute dem don answer answer....and they go call u sir even of na ur 5 year old brother dey talk

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by wiZbanky(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
see the kind of topic that is in the front page. Not newsworthy. nairaland is turning into a joke this days cry

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Ptoocool(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
EmptyHen,,

It takes 4eva 4dem 2pick ur kalz,,especially during d day,,den dey'll keep telling you "hold on, one mumu will be with you shortly"

Got so frustrated one day dat I had to ask the online rep if I can have their (mtn) Etisalat line, incase of next time..

6 Likes

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by bughead: 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
victor2008:
I have a complain called mtn customer care I was online for more than 30mins hearing stupid advert,likewise glo and airtel are like mtn kept me online for more than half an hour,I think etisalat tried but not good theirs wasn't up to half an hour.
Share ur experiencei believe they should employ more hands and stop keep people waiting.
Likewise there station is hell,mtn ladipo office its likely u spend half a day there,etisalat oshodi office even worst than mtn ,they leave u on sit and go for lunch for like 1hr,the lady in charge of data issue very saucy,there is no consumer protection,
MTN

THOSE USELESS SOUTH AFRICA PEOPLE! ONLY KNOW HOW TO ANSWER FEMALE CALL BUT KEEP REJECTING ANY MALE VOICE

BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME! I DID THIS RESEARCH MORE than 4 TIMES AND IT WORK.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Timoleon(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
NTA network station!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The power of Lumia 520 Lens / Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story / Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.