Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? (14414 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2016
Following the hardship "Change", things are so not normal now.. Everyone is in it.. You recharge your phone and your money gets deducted telling you you subscribed for what you had no idea of and some other issues, which network provider feels reluctant to see the problem is rectified...

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by RoyalBlak007: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2016
Empty-hen undecided

nothing beats them

°°••°°••°°••

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by lasisi69(f): 7:43am On Aug 09, 2016
Reltel.... Hope you speak the way you write, not just writing grammar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by ikbnice(m): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2016
GLO is unbeatable in worst service delivery and customer care/support. In short,if you want to frustrate your enemies, buy them Glo lines or advise them to port to Glo. They will spend the remainder or their lives blessing you with holy curses.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by kossyablaze(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Mtn...... Airtel na best!

15 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by kossyablaze(m): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2016
lasisi69:
Reltel
Na u b this? I bn tink say buhari Don kill u o... Hw far na?

4 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by lasisi69(f): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2016
kossyablaze:
Na u b this? I bn tink say buhari Don kill u o... Hw far na?
lol.. Dem Neva born am well... I position.. How your side?

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Sojebrand(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2016
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by kossyablaze(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2016
lasisi69:
lol.. Dem Neva born am well... I position.. How your side?
I just dey o.... Everywhere dry walahi

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by tempem: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2016
Mtn..#fact!! cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Lordkylie(f): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2016
mtn
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2016
To be honest with you, glo has the worst customer care service. Those guys would give an excuse like "we're carrying out system maintenance as such we cant assist you ".This message will be passed after they have collected your data from you e. g your location, local e. t. c. To make matters worse, they keep rehearsing same thing each time you call them

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2016
mtn hardly picks call, i dont know about the rest undecided
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2016
It should be glo....it can't be MTN

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by fpeter(f): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2016
GLO

at least MTN will give you hope even if they don't deliver.

20 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by abdulskulboy(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2016
etisalat it should be, you can't even talk to them, but they have network sha

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by CXLVII: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2016
Base on my personal experience with all the existing providers in Nigeria. I can authoritatively say that Dangote cement has the worst customer care. They never respond when my walls re cracking.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by natasha: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2016
To serve as a useful feedback to both service users and the Network, i think it should be categorised...

a- Network coverage
b - dropped calls
c - Service charges - call charges/internet charges etc
d- Internet service
e - Customer service experience ie complaints, how long it takes to speak with a call centre staff, length of time taken to resolve your issue, attitude of staff
f - overall experience.

Alot of these organisations monitor our threads for feedback and it would be a more meaningful thread if they have data that reflects the above. Perhaps Seun/Lalasticlala or any other MOD can create a vote button with each of the above indicated under each networks so that customers can see and make an informed decision when choosing networks, as well as Mobile coys can see and make improvements in their services.....should they choose to heed.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by surestsam(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2016
Na airtel o.. Those airtel agent go tell you say the plan wey don dey since last 3 month no exit..

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Lilimax(f): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2016
I discovered that MTN has just registered my line to another customer sad
The person bears the same name with me First name and Surname but our middle names are different.
I tried getting my line back but to no avail. The good thing is that I know the person they registered her name on my line but she is presently in the East.
The way to go about it I have no idea and that line is so precious to me.

Btw, the Best Network is Etisalat!

10 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by MadCow1: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2016
I dont know..

The last Network to give me issues was Etisalat after they double charged me for Blackberry Subscription and one of their Call Center Supervisors insulted me on the Phone..

After I raised hell, wrote their headquarters and threatened to copy the NCC and take further legal actions against them, they (ETISALAT) called me immediately, apologized, refunded me my airtime, gave me bonus (as bribe), got the disrespectful Supervisor for apologise to me, made the Supervisor take me out to dinner in Radisson Blu, booked a room for us.. The rest is best left for sexuality section.. cool

SO to answer the OP, I don't know.. My Phone no dey give problem on per second billing like some of una.. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by olaolaking: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2016
Honestly, all of them can frustrate and make one regret using their networks.

But Mtn has been the worst to me
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by ademidedavid(f): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2016
all of themmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Mikehell(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2016
Na all of them joorh tongue
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by OlujobaSamuel: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2016
glo is the worst
mtn is worse
airtel bad
etisalat fair.
but I never fall victim of their nonsense unsolicited subscription, except for auto renewal, but I collected my money back from mtn and etisalat, because they no notify me before doing the auto renewal at the initial stage of subscription.
kissglo is the worst
mtn is worse
airtel bad
etisalat fair.
but I never fall victim of their nonsense unsolicited subscription, except for auto renewal, but I collected my money back from mtn and etisalat, because they no notify me before doing the auto renewal at the initial stage of subscription.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2016
Mtn!!!!!!..... worst of all
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Richie0974: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Glo

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by whyniel: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2016
Glo.

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by LuvU2: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2016
glo

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by Marvel1206: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2016
Am here to read comments
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by MrPIE(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2016
MTN ; Most Taboo Network

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? by callMeAlpha(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2016
From experience it's Mtn and airtel.....both re very very terrible...to me the best so far is Etisalat. ..that's d only network dat can return ur money if wrongfully deducted,no matter hw big or small

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xiaomi MI Pad 4 Officially Launched With 6,000mah Battery - Full Specification / How To Check Easy Buy Balance And Payment Account Details / Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.