Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Any Company In Lagos Call BIO POWER? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Company In Lagos Call BIO POWER? (14870 Views)

How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos / IT Vacancy In Any Company Pls.. / Pls Do Any Know Any Company As Frontia Consults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Any Company In Lagos Call BIO POWER? by femfem12005: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2017
Below is the text message of the address of the place the lady I shared her story yesterday went for interview and nearly became a victim of a sinister gang.

Your Profile impress us, You are SHORTLISTED for an assessment on THUR 16-02-17 by 10am at
1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland (Lagos resident
only) HR 080-7464-5567

Beware of this Address my fellow brothers and sisters......

They are Kidnappers and ritualists.... Let us report the address to the Police, Military and law enforcement agencies.

Thanks and spread till it reach the last person

Stay away from Job Vacancies advertised on Jiji

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Fix All Npower Physical Verification Venue Issues / What's Your Salary Expectations? / Why You Should Conduct Background Checks On Your New Hires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.