Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (48353 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! / Review Of The FIL Power Bank That Look Like Iphone 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by Joel3(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2016
Darkseid:
I hope you know that a power bank of that capacity requires up to 12 hours to charge fully.
there is no battery meter % sign to know if it's fully charged or if it select charger.

do power bank select charger?
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
Will give it a try also!
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by Joel3(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Heeboy94:
I av seen it. I av a friend who use it
is it working well for your friendly!
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by cozy7(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
I'm currently using a FIL power bank (15000mah) which I bought N4100 at d FIL outlet located at Alaba international mkt, near "Green plaza". After I bought n charged it full, we had light issues n I've been charging not just my phone, but my friend's phone for d past one week.....this power bank still dey 45% even as I type now, I'm charging with it. Its so amazing indeed.

1 Like

Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by cozy7(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Joel3:
there is no battery meter % sign to know if it's fully charged or if it select charger.

do power bank select charger?
12%.....yeah, you're right. I charged my FIL 15000nah power bank for almost a day. This one I'm using has a little screen which displays d percentage of power in it, as u charge n use it. This thing is a "mini-transformer"...I luv it.
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by Heeboy94(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
Joel3:
is it working well for your friendly!
Yeah it does
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by Joel3(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
cozy7:
12%.....yeah, you're right. I charged my FIL 15000nah power bank for almost a day. This one I'm using has a little screen which displays d percentage of power in it, as u charge n use it. This thing is a "mini-transformer"...I luv it.
i would have love and prefer the one with a battery meter %. my mistake. and which charger did you use to charge it. regular cheap charger or what?
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by Joel3(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
Heeboy94:

Yeah it does
OK thanks. but you don't know how many times it charge his phone?
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by Heeboy94(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
Joel3:
OK thanks. but you don't know how many times it charge his phone?
That I don't know
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by smallbobo(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
it seems you just purchased a new version of their product because the one i am using if like a doll small_bobo
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by Liljeez(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
donshady:
Very very funny... Should I call this ABA??
U mean Aba made iPhone

1 Like

Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by jaygud: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Joel3:
so no one has seen this before?
my ix colour blue.....
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by adeseun22(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
Joel3:
this is the power bank I bought today. the brand name is FIL and a 10,000mAh 37Wh.

currently charging it as instructed to charge for 2 hours,

I am curious about the duration and power resource capacity. if it can last long and charge my phone of 1200mAh 4 times.

is anyone familiar with the brand and exact product?

picture below.

it really look like an iphone
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by Liljeez(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Well unfortunately,we have 24hrs lyt in my area so i dont do powerbanks
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by DrChukzy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Joel3:
this is the power bank I bought today. the brand name is FIL and a 10,000mAh 37Wh.

I am curious about the duration and power resource capacity. if it can last long and charge my phone of 1200mAh 4 times.

picture below.

A friend of mine has this particular one. It last very well
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by Reeberry: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
cozy7:
I'm currently using a FIL power bank (15000mah) which I bought N4100 at d FIL outlet located at Alaba international mkt, near "Green plaza". After I bought n charged it full, we had light issues n I've been charging not just my phone, but my friend's phone for d past one week.....this power bank still dey 45% even as I type now, I'm charging with it. Its so amazing indeed.

What's the model number? I am making use of "New Age" Power Bank since last year, but it's just 4500mAh, and it it is still sustaining me very well like new. I am about going for another new age Power Bank that has a higher capacity, but this might convince me to patronize FIL power bank if what you said are true.
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by pinkiberry(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
cozy7:
how much did u buy it
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by tottinova: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Joel3:

picture below.

Another victim
If you want to buy anything for your mobile phone, from the battery of the phone to the earphones, please go to slot. Don't even go to computer village before dey collect the money for whatever you want to buy plus transport money.

Look for a slot shop around, It's safer.
Thank you.
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by pinkiberry(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Liljeez:
Well unfortunately,we have 24hrs lyt in my area so i dont do powerbanks
which state
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
FIL means father in law-
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by Liljeez(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
pinkiberry:
which state
Sapele in Delta state...not everywhere sha...its actually a NEPA estate so....u understand
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by Gboliwe: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
See free marketing for FIL power bank. See luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by cybriz82(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
U buy biscuit chop alone n u cme dey ask us weda d biscuit sweet? U guys r real funny.u av d powerbnk der with u already if e no good wudnt u return it bk?
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by optionB: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
Get 20000mah capacity for lesser price with free led lamp

Contact ohe9610@yahoo com

Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by ThatSameGuy: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
List of power banks in their order of efficiency & durability.

Get one and worry less about frequent power outages.

1. Xiaomi

2. FIL

3. Romoss

4. Lumsing

5. Anker

I have used 2 out of the 5, all the same they don't disappoint.

Xiaomi has lots of fakes and replicas, however I ordered from the company's website.

NB: Use a 1.5A+ charger to charge your powerbanks, you can purchase an original blackberry charger-head and connect it with the cable the PB came with.

The Charger's ampere determines how fast the powerbank will charge.
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by cozy7(m): 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Joel3:
i would have love and prefer the one with a battery meter %. my mistake. and which charger did you use to charge it. regular cheap charger or what?

This one has a ba3 meter which is measured percentage. I use an original BB charger.
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by cozy7(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
pinkiberry:
how much did u buy it
In my writeup which u just quoted, I said I bought it N4100.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by oladeledave: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
na toy Iphone be dis na

Highly Prized Blog Traffic Generation Tips you can use to drive massive traffic
https://www.nairaland.com/3017419/highly-prized-blog-traffic-generation#44219303

1 Like

Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by cozy7(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Reeberry:

What's the model number? I am making use of "New Age" Power Bank since last year, but it's just 4500mAh, and it it is still sustaining me very well like new. I am about going for another new age Power Bank that has a higher capacity, but this might convince me to patronize FIL power bank if what you said are true.
Model? Don't know abt that, all I can tell u is that my FIL power bank can power my phone (which is 2540mah) for 2 weeks.. I don't think any other product can do that.
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by Nonybb: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
Darkseid:
I currently own a 15000mah Fil power bank that I bought for #3,500. I've bought two other Fil power banks in the past and I can tell you that it is best I have used. The 15000mah power bank charges my bb curve 4 up to 10 times.
Please post the picture of it let me see, I want to buy. thanks
Re: I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. by GenyEbere(f): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
You get luck say the thing never burn,its not FIL product,when I bought it it got burnt same day,it shows diff colours from that button right?without displaying anything on the screen,FIL power banks is black iin colour with gold under the FIL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olla V9 Pro Unboxing & Review - N32,000 Budget Phone With A Punch-hole (photos) / See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset / What Is The Full Meaning Of Glo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.