Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape (57353 Views)

Poll: whos got it

omotola alwys: 36% (75 votes)
damn mercy: 51% (107 votes)
both: 8% (17 votes)
none: 4% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Genevieve Vs Omotola: Who Is More Beautiful Without Makeup? / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by chiogo(f): 4:40am On Sep 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

If Amaka will let me see some pics of her then I won't be making such comparisons. I think you way fine too chiogo, we brother and sister so don't expect me to say  it again. tongue
grin grin Brother and sister indeed.
You always wanna see pics, you sef where's yours?
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by OgidiBoy(m): 4:42am On Sep 03, 2009
chiogo:

grin grin Brother and sister indeed.
You always wanna see pics, you sef where's yours?

We not brother and sister anymore shocked shocked cry cry My pic is in my profile for the world to see tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by THEAMAKA(f): 4:45am On Sep 03, 2009
abeg make us see the real pic of you tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by chiogo(f): 4:45am On Sep 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

We not brother and sister anymore shocked shocked cry cry My pic is in my profile for the world to see tongue
You said it yourself, being from the same state doesn't make us brother and sister  tongue
Now that is one ugly picture!!! The world would be better without it.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by THEAMAKA(f): 4:48am On Sep 03, 2009
hahahaha! oh chiogo   smiley
anyway cough up the pic now! make we see

sjeezy boo i know youre watching tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by OgidiBoy(m): 4:48am On Sep 03, 2009
Amaka dear my girl comes on nl once in a while, the last thing I need is for her to see my pic on here, I like this user name I'd hate to change it. Also I'll be talking a lot of mess on here that I'd hate for her to find out.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by chiogo(f): 4:51am On Sep 03, 2009
LOL. . .now that's funny.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by OgidiBoy(m): 4:51am On Sep 03, 2009
chiogo:

You said it yourself, being from the same state doesn't make us brother and sister  tongue
Now that is one ugly picture!!! The world would be better without it.

Thank you for stabbing me in the back, I can just feel the blade penetrating my spinal cod angry. You  my sister if you like it or not.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by THEAMAKA(f): 4:51am On Sep 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Amaka dear my girl comes on nl once in a while, the last thing I need is for her to see my pic on here, I like this user name I'd hate to change it. Also I'll be talking a lot of mess on here that I'd hate for her to find out.
i really dont understand you, but i guess.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by OgidiBoy(m): 4:55am On Sep 03, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i really dont understand you, but i guess.

It means my gf and I could be on here a the same time without her knowing it's me. I know her user name.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by THEAMAKA(f): 4:56am On Sep 03, 2009
OHHH okay
cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by chiogo(f): 4:56am On Sep 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Thank you for stabbing me in the back, I can just feel the blade penetrating my spinal cod angry. You  my sister if you like it or not.
Eeyah, didn't they tell you Igbo girls are heartless?  grin Naw, ok if you say so.  smiley

what do pics have to do with her though? lol it's just a picture.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by OgidiBoy(m): 4:59am On Sep 03, 2009
chiogo:

Eeyah, didn't they tell you Igbo girls are heartless? grin Naw, ok if you say so. smiley

what do pics have to do with her though? lol it's just a picture.

Try telling that to an Igbo girl.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by bobbyjoe2: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2009
mercy johnson ass is simply sumptuous but omo t has got shape shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by oneluvb55(f): 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
According to the poster Mercy has an Igbotic shape while Omotola has a White woman shape. Really?

yes, omotola's curves are unbeatable
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by Basildon1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
A lot of ppl on here hav sand in their heads,d question is simple, who has a better shape.everyday of the week and twice on sunday-MERCY JOHNSON, it's undisputable by any standards.(even COSMO couldnt doubt this!)

Omotola is prettier but she needs the gym, all these about kids talk cuts no ice, I know a lithuanian whose older with 4 kids too but kills it at the gym
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by chic2pimp(m): 1:52am On Sep 04, 2009
Basildon1:

A lot of ppl on here hav sand in their heads,d question is simple, who has a better shape.everyday of the week and twice on sunday-MERCY JOHNSON, it's undisputable by any standards.(even COSMO couldnt doubt this!)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oneluvb55:

yes, omotola's curves are unbeatable
If ya say so grin grin. However can u pls define what u meant  by someone having an  'IGBOTIC SHAPE' rather than a 'WHITE WOMAN'S SHAPE'. I'm not being rude just curious.(the two highlighted words)
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by twinstaiye(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2009
warring parties, sheath your swords. Am locking this thread for now.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by twinstaiye(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2009
Whatever you guys have against each other, bury it. Back to the topic please
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by oneluvb55(f): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2009
thanks
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by SmashingM(f): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2009
Omosexy is much more polish than Mercy Johnson even though the latter has a better shape.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by shayoor(f): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2009
Omotola
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by oneluvb55(f): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2009
cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by solargal(f): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2009
no need of u guyz voting 4 mercy johnson to kid urself , u all know that omotola lives up to her name i.e omo sexy, whilst mercy johnson gots the boobs yeah, i cant deny that, but only boobs doesnt account for shape, we av got to consida hips, waist etc. OMOTOLA wth capital letters is the BOMB also wth capital letters
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2009
solargal:

no need of u guyz voting 4 mercy johnson to kid urself , u all know that omotola lives up to her name i.e omo sexy, whilst mercy johnson gots the boobs yeah, i cant deny that, but only boobs doesnt account for shape, we av got to consida hips, waist etc. OMOTOLA wth capital letters is the BOMB also wth capital letters

Ok you can't see very well.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2009
You wish she wasn't so sexy!! tongue

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by chiogo(f): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2009
Dayum!!! ^^ you got that right.
Her shape is almost perfect shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by THEAMAKA(f): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2009
i really dont see why the poster made this thread in the first place with a bias.
and then screams or tries to argue with anyone who says mercy.
what the hell is her point anyway?
did she make this thread to try and pull mercy down and lift omo up?
she has FAILED!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by oneluvb55(f): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2009
my child, i dont have ur time.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by oneluvb55(f): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2009
dis

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by THEAMAKA(f): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2009
well you OBVIOUSLY do.
you no get shame?
sha!
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2009
Not again girls. Enough is enough. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show / Richard Nnadi’s Traditional Wedding: Don Jazzy, Tonto Dikeh, Jude Okoye & Lasisi / Cubana Chief Priest Meets Mercy Eke At The Headies Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.