Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape (57356 Views)

Poll: whos got it

omotola alwys: 36% (75 votes)
damn mercy: 51% (107 votes)
both: 8% (17 votes)
none: 4% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Genevieve Vs Omotola: Who Is More Beautiful Without Makeup? / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by chrisobas(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2011
so there is now discrimination between fair and dark skin? If you say dirty black complexion, do you have anything like dirty fair complexion? We all know that Omotola is finer by Mercy is sexier. PS leave her dark skin alone, or is it because she is not using bleaching cream in the name of toning cream that most of our girls now use? BLACK IS BEAUTY
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by nimma(f): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2011
I am suprised that we blacks can discriminate the darkness of fairness of our skin. Fair oh, dark black oh, we are all blacks. If someone of another race were to make this kinds of comment, you would be the first to shout racism. The poster asked for best body shape, he/she didnt say explain whether they have kids or not. They are both beautiful women but Mercy has a better body shape. She has it all. Sexy hips, sexy boobs.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2011
nimma:

I am suprised that we blacks can discriminate the darkness of fairness of our skin. Fair oh, dark black oh, we are all blacks. If someone of another race were to make this kinds of comment, you would be the first to shout racism. The poster asked for best body shape, he/she didnt say explain whether they have kids or not. They are both beautiful women but Mercy has a better body shape. She has it all. Sexy hips, sexy bosoms.

Thank you, Nimma. This is the point I've been trying to get across, to no avail.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by johnjoel(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2011
mercy got it for real f***ck but omo sexy is just beautiful
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by Ndygold(f): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2011
am wit u chiojo.dats hw ppl dey fail JAMB,Interview and oda important exam angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by meldizzi: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
pls,u all shouldn't be dogmatic just hit d nail in the head mercy johnson will always be d best,and no one ,absolutely no one can take that from lols cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by bukatyne(f): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2012
dis tread is really interesting! however, for al dose for omo t( i m a fan of hers) cos she has given birth to 4kids,i just want to say this: i'veobserved from so many examples that ladies who give birth early esp durin late teens to early 20s ALMOST always bounce back to shape after a while cos their body is stil elastic! cheers! p.s. i vote mercy johnson!
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by srazorblade(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2012
Omotola 4 sure jare. Make mercy born 4 pikin make we see weytin go happen.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by Larrey(f): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2012
Both of them has gud shape but i will go for omotola cos she has gud skin wit her beauty and shape.it seems mercy has dirty skin
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by oluyemisee(f): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2013
Una don start again ba?wetin concern una wit persons wives hips
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by newspapers: 6:51am On Dec 23, 2013
MERCY JOHNSON is HOTTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Those we rate as the best might not be the best after all. Wait till the film makers themselves do their rating. This time, renowned movie producer, director Charles Novia is doing the rating, and he came out with the list of 5 best Nollywood actresses of 2013. He picked MJ as No 1. What more can we say?

http://www.naijareport.com.ng/mercy-johnson-okojie-nollywood-actress-mercy-johnson/
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape by phellycia2013(f): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
cruiser: Mercy is shapely, yes but looking at her for a long time becomes painful.She looks vulgal and dirty not sexy at all,
Whereas even though through child birth (4tms)and all,Omotola's body has allways bounced back looking well curvy and proportional but most importantly.Neat and Sexy, still always have mini skirt scence in Games womwn play, playing in my head, oh , emmm i'll be back! grin
OMOSEXY FOR LIFE.
dts my issue with MJ nice curves buh she luks dirty. She shld wrk un herself. She will beat everyone hands down

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Richard Nnadi’s Traditional Wedding: Don Jazzy, Tonto Dikeh, Jude Okoye & Lasisi / Cubana Chief Priest Meets Mercy Eke At The Headies Award / Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.