Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This (21960 Views)

.... / How To Boost Value When Preparing A Property For Sale / LAND DOCUMENT OR TITLE To Know Before Buying Property In Lagos #Safety first (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by PRCONNECT: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hello House.

Which of the following Real estate Portal have you used in the past and what was your experience.

1) Tolet.com.ng
2) Efritin.com
3) Privateproperty.com.ng
4) Property24.com
5) nigeriapropertycentre.com
6)
7) propertybankng.com
cool chutku.com.ng
9) house./ (Former Lamudi)
Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by 3strikes: 2:47am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by Justbusiness: 2:50am On Jul 13, 2016
I have 5units of 2bedroom flat (ensuite) in Peaceland Estate,Ogombo.
Features of the house:
1. Property is in a reputable estate
2. New house (well finished)
3. Fenced and gated
4. Painted
5. Prepaid meter
6. POP finishing
7. All floor tiled ( cabinets and wardrobes)
8. Security guard onsite
9. Constant water supply
10. Interlocked floor
11. Adequate parking space
12. Play ground for kids
13. Street is protected by OPC
Rent: #500,000 per annum
Security/Utilities: #50,000 per annum
Agency: 10% of Rent
Agreement: 10%
Caution fee: #50,000

Call: 08064215912, 08054638235
WhatsApp: 08064215912
Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by Justbusiness: 2:52am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by Ugoeze2016: 7:26am On Jul 16, 2016
Post free rental ads on zokija, you can do a rental search as well on zokija. Check my profile
Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by Justbusiness: 1:21am On Jul 20, 2016
Justbusiness:
I have 5units of 2bedroom flat (ensuite) in Peaceland Estate,Ogombo.
Features of the house:
1. Property is in a reputable estate
2. New house (well finished)
3. Fenced and gated
4. Painted
5. Prepaid meter
6. POP finishing
7. All floor tiled ( cabinets and wardrobes)
8. Security guard onsite
9. Constant water supply
10. Interlocked floor
11. Adequate parking space
12. Play ground for kids
13. Street is protected by OPC
Rent: #500,000 per annum
Security/Utilities: #50,000 per annum
Agency: 10% of Rent
Agreement: 10%
Caution fee: #50,000

Call: 08064215912, 08054638235

Features:

A. New house.
B. Fenced
C. Painted
D. Prepaid meter.
E. POP finishing
F. All floor tiled ( cabinets and wardrobes)
G. Security guard onsite.
H. Borehole.
I. Compound is interlocked.
J. Adequate parking space.
K. Play ground for kids.
L. Street is protected by OPC.
M. Property is in reputable Peaceland estate Ogombo Ajah.
NB: Ogombo is after Abraham Adesanya Estate and can also be accessed via Sangotedo road.
Interested?

Call:Tosin @ 08064215912, 08054638235
Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by PRCONNECT: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello Nairalanders.

You can now secure loan to pay your house rent or rent a new apartment. If you are trying to rent a new apartment but cant raise all the fees, you can use this rental loan to access the balance of your rent.

Requirements:

* Must work and live in Lagos
* Must have worked in lagos for the past 6 Months

To find out more information, visit www.pay4rent.com.ng
To Apply for this rental loan Click this link https://docs.google.com/a/sharedapartment.ng/forms/d/1Ochv6lgmVQVz-A9AbMxC8pQXEo9AuZsRsIBX3jkXTIM/edit

Powered by: sharedapartment.ng
Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by mezeadichie: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Thirteen-Thirteen Luxury Apartments is serviced short let accommodations, redefined. Whether you are on business or holiday, our team of professionals are dedicated to delivering world class hospitality to our clients. We offer different types of apartments, ranging from studio flats to three bedrooms, each fully furnished and equipped with all the home essentials you may need throughout your stay. Our property is centrally located in Lekki Phase 1, minutes away from local supermarkets, shopping malls, restaurants, and much more.

APARTMENTS TYPES

At Thirteen-Thirteen Luxury Apartments we offer studios to three bedroom apartments , each with its unique style of refined interiors.

Phone Number : +2348180102115

Website Address : https://1313apartments.com/

Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by Yomisky(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
donigspain:
I got my apartment via OLX. Met the agent and landlady and paid same day.
Agent name/detail?
Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by Elbizzcklinz(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
joanana:

go through the websites stated by the op and look for apartments around Satelite to know the price range. Look for an agent, i pray your agent will be good as mine.

Well, we went in search of an apartment is Surulere, o boy!!! e no easy at all!!!!!!!!!! if you the see the room space some landlords rent out as bedrooms...hmmm... i was surprised and angry. what about the amount? ridiculous amount for one pot hole that after you put your bed, there's no space to walk around in the room ....

I thank God that i found an agent living very close to my house. He was the only agent that took us to about 7 houses on a Saturday and the last apartment we saw that day, immediately i fell in love with it. It was exactly what i wanted. The landlady collected a years rent. The compound has a big parking space, its very clean, 2 pumping machines & 2 tanks( one for the landlord and tenants) and has 2 tenants. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I vowed never to live in the same house where the landlord resides but this landlady no get whala unlike the former place where the landlord has key to pumping machine and will only pump water whenever he likes..... angry angry angry angry angry angry
I currently need an accommodation (self contain) in surulere.
Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by haibe(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
donigspain:
I got my apartment via OLX. Met the agent and landlady and paid same day.
can u connect me to the agent

1 Like

Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by donigspain(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
haibe:
can u connect me to the agent
0 8 0 2 7 3 8 8 6 8 6

1 Like

Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by Tinaslim(f): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2018
I have a room in a flat for sale.
The room is ensuit . Located in oworoshoki (Berger -iyanaworo axis) very close to the island.
Rent is 170k yearly.
Total is 200k
Call
WhatsApp
: 07067725555
Ps: female preferably or a responsible male.
Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by Swiftylistic: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Tinaslim:
The room is ensuit . Located in oworoshoki (Berger -iyanaworo axis) very close to the island.
Rent is 170k yearly.
Total is 200k
Call
WhatsApp

Abeg, i just got a place at Oworo, am yet to relocate there. i just want to confirm how oworo light (power supply)
is?
Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by Lexit: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
This still available?
Tinaslim:
Rent is 170k yearly.
Total is 200k
Call
WhatsApp
Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by methyl: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2020
Enroyal wallpaper and 3D wallpanel installation we will give your wall a biffiting look, give us a call today on 08188373897 or 09036561101

Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by john3ce: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
SINGLE ROOM SELF-CONTAIN FOR RENT AT ALABA INT'L MARKET

Single room currently available for rent at Alaba international market, ojo, Lagos. It is very close to the int'l market and St. Patrick Catholic Church.

Annual Rent = N100,000
Agreement and Agency Fees = N50,000

Total Package: N150,000

For details call or whatsapp 07065790724
Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by Starpro87(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
I need a 2bed apartment to rent.
Preferred location: Satellite town, Navy town, New site or maybe, Ilasa .
Budget is 400-450k.
Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by nativedoctor(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
nativedoctor:
this is common with agents on the mainland.
besides try and use estate surveyors and not roadside agents. no self respecting estate surveyor will take a dime before you pay your rent.
need property on the island?
call HAUZ CONCEPT (estate surveyors and developers) 08033342296 ,08026664211
https://hauzconcept.estateagentsng.com
.deal with professionals always!

1.Some of these roadside agents are actually reasonable young men and women.
However in agency some "clients" actually like to waste people's time and money.
Some are on beer income and have champagne appetite. So these agents charge this inspection fee to compensate for the expenses incurred in taking the client round. However I DON'T charge inspection fee and I don't accept any money until your rent is paid. Rather I apply some psychology while discussing with the client on the phone to make sure he/she is serious and ready to pay for the place.
If you are not ready or shift the goalpost more than twice after inspections that is the end of our business deals. Can't be wasting my fuel.
2. As regards the caution deposit, some tenants are actually animals. When they leave your house, you will weep when you see the state of the property which you spent so much to build.
So it is not out of place to ask for a REFUNDABLE deposit. When the tenant moves out, you inspect the house, if it is in a good shape excluding normal wear and tear you should immediately refund the deposit.
In some cases where kids have scrawled on the walls, you may deduct a little to paint the house and refund the rest.
I always refund caution deposit and my ex tenants are on standby to confirm.
Like I said earlier please engage professionals because most of the time they have properties which they manage and they usually have an existing network of fellow professionals to assist you.

For your property needs on the island (Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki) contact
HAUZ CONCEPT.
6, OLAGUNSOYE OYINLOLA STREET
SECOND AVENUE IKOYI.

www.hauzconcept.estateagentsng.com
Re: Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This by joe10: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Spacious room self-contain at alaba International, ojo lagos for 90k PA rent and total package is 150k.

Note that there's no running water but clean well water in the building. Call or whatsapp 07065790724 for details if interested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Understand Water Borehole Drilling In Nigeria N Important Of Geophysical Survey / How To Build A House On Swampy Land / How Do I Handle My Landlord?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.