Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Adaeze Yobo Graduates From Bible School - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adaeze Yobo Graduates From Bible School (865 Views)

Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Football Star Joseph & Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo Graduates From Bible School by Emmafe(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Former most beautiful girl in Nigeria and wife of Nigerian footballer, Joseph Yobo on March 27, 2016 graduated from Christ Embassy’s Foundation School. READ ALSO: Adaeze Yobo accuses mum of poking her nose in their affairs The happy graduate shared she took to Instagram to share the news with fans and followers writing, “2nd best foundation school graduating student in Christ Embassy Lekki,” the mum of two said, adding, “so excited #imspreading#nowimready.”

In another photo, she said, “This means so much to me. [I’m] totally equipped for every good work.”

Recall that Adaeze Yobo recently called out her mother on Instagram, commenting that she is a stalker. She also advised her to face her work instead of stalking her and her siblings.

Re: Adaeze Yobo Graduates From Bible School by Cholls(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
my brother which kind school abi you mean bible class.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Graduates From Bible School by AleAirHub(m): 3:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Cholls:
my brother which kind school abi you mean bible class.

Bible Study grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo Graduates From Bible School by Afrobeau: 2:27am On Apr 19, 2016
If this is a regular school, I call bullshit!! This girl did her WAEC in my school and she never took any exams her mother paid for everything and her results were arranged for her so that she can get into the pageant contest. It's actually an insult to those who actually studied for this if she just bought this 2nd position whatever... I don't believe any academic achievement she make, as far as I'm concerned, it happened before my eyes... she bought that result

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian-born Tobi Amusan Emerges 2016 Conference USA Track Athlete Of The Year / BREAKING: Nigeria in group of ***** for 2018 World Cup qualifiers.. / Predict And Win (EURO 2016 Finalist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.