Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Which International Payment Processor Is Good For Nigerians Apart From Paypal? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which International Payment Processor Is Good For Nigerians Apart From Paypal? (1556 Views)

I Will Integrate Voguepay Payment Processor On Any Website / Which International Domain Registrar Accepts Naira Payment / Which Of These Payment Processor Is The BEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which International Payment Processor Is Good For Nigerians Apart From Paypal? by kason(m): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Hello Experts in the house,
Which international payment processor is ideal for Nigerians online apart from paypal?
Taking note of:
==> Integration
==> easy payment by customers
==> Withdrawing ur earnings
Thank you for ur candid response in advance.
Re: Which International Payment Processor Is Good For Nigerians Apart From Paypal? by iPopAlomo(m): 12:17am On Mar 29, 2016
[url]Neteller.com[/url]
Re: Which International Payment Processor Is Good For Nigerians Apart From Paypal? by kason(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2016
Thank you bro. I will check right way.
Re: Which International Payment Processor Is Good For Nigerians Apart From Paypal? by Vinshu(f): 12:31am On Mar 29, 2016
Depending on your type of business. What are you looking for? Are you looking for just a collection system that you use in collecting payments from fiver and so on? If so, try payoneer.

But are you looking for a merchant account? Perhaps to receive payments from your own customers on your own website? If so, there are many merchant service providers that you can try. I know a few but many are mostly U.s and Europe they don't have solutions for Nigerian business.

So let me know what you really want perhaps I can scrape through those I know.
Re: Which International Payment Processor Is Good For Nigerians Apart From Paypal? by kason(m): 12:59am On Mar 29, 2016
I am looking for a merchant account. How to receive payments from my own customers on my own website?
This is what I want.

I need your help pls.
Re: Which International Payment Processor Is Good For Nigerians Apart From Paypal? by Vinshu(f): 1:27am On Mar 29, 2016
Ok. Here are a few you can try:

2checkout(.)com (U.S company in Hong Kong): They offer credit card acquiring including master card and visa. But their fees though.

Paymentwall(.)com (U.S company in canada):
They offer multiple payment channels with one single API. And good thing they support Nigerian naira so they can pay you in Naira.

99financial(.)us

9 financial offers merchant account but they charge setup fee of $500. But I haven't personally tried them though.

Serversonly(.)net

Serversonly looks like a Web hosting site but they actually provide merchant services too. They actually provide international payments via Interswitch (both Mastercard and Visa acquiring) and China UnionPay acquiring. They support Nigerian banks so they can pay you naira

N.B Serversonly requires a registered company or business name. So unless you have that, it's out of the option for you same with 99financial. Only 2checkout accepts individual. Even payment wall requires a tax Id if you are individual.

Hope I helped.
Re: Which International Payment Processor Is Good For Nigerians Apart From Paypal? by Puchelle(f): 1:43am On Mar 29, 2016
kason:
Hello Experts in the house,
Which international payment processor is ideal for Nigerians online apart from paypal?
Taking note of:
==> Integration
==> easy payment by customers
==> Withdrawing ur earnings
Thank you for ur candid response in advance.

Try 2checkout
Re: Which International Payment Processor Is Good For Nigerians Apart From Paypal? by kason(m): 1:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Vinshu:
Ok. Here are a few you can try:

2checkout(.)com (U.S company in Hong Kong): They offer credit card acquiring including master card and visa. But their fees though.

Paymentwall(.)com (U.S company in canada):
They offer multiple payment channels with one single API. And good thing they support Nigerian naira so they can pay you in Naira.

99financial(.)us

9 financial offers merchant account but they charge setup fee of $500. But I haven't personally tried them though.

Serversonly(.)net

Serversonly looks like a Web hosting site but they actually provide merchant services too. They actually provide international payments via Interswitch (both Mastercard and Visa acquiring) and China UnionPay acquiring. They support Nigerian banks so they can pay you naira

N.B Serversonly requires a registered company or business name. So unless you have that, it's out of the option for you same with 99financial. Only 2checkout accepts individual. Even payment wall requires a tax Id if you are individual.

Hope I helped.

Tanx
I have a registered business name- is that all they need?
Do you know any that accept Payza with cards
Re: Which International Payment Processor Is Good For Nigerians Apart From Paypal? by Vinshu(f): 2:36am On Mar 29, 2016
kason:

Tanx
I have a registered business name- is that all they need?
Do you know any that accept Payza with cards

Since you have a business name. I can help you out with serversonly(.)net

Serversonly accepts PayPal and bitcoin in addition to its card acquiring and it also accepts Payza too. But they may not enable it as they may want you to open your own payza account.

Besides, they need more than just your registered business name. Especially payment wall. Payment wall requires a lot due to Canada tax laws since they are in canada

You can mail me vinshu.kaunas@gmail.com
Re: Which International Payment Processor Is Good For Nigerians Apart From Paypal? by kason(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2016
Vinshu:

Since you have a business name. I can help you out with serversonly(.)net

Serversonly accepts PayPal and bitcoin in addition to its card acquiring and it also accepts Payza too. But they may not enable it as they may want you to open your own payza account.

Besides, they need more than just your registered business name. Especially payment wall. Payment wall requires a lot due to Canada tax laws since they are in canada

You can mail me vinshu.kaunas@gmail.com
I have sent you a mail

(1) (Reply)

How I Get 50,000 Page View Per Day Organic Traffic / Good News To MYWAPBLOG.COM Fans / Cp-africa’s Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.