Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Sad News As Google Disable My Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sad News As Google Disable My Adsense Account (1547 Views)

Why Did Google Disable Google Advisement On Bloggers Blog Any How. / Google Honors Mandela's Wife, Winnie By Using Her Emoji As Google's Homepage / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad News As Google Disable My Adsense Account by robot1: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
I know a lot of people will accuse me of being the cause of this misfortune but I assure you, I'm not. Before you judge me please read carefully. I woke up this morning to find the most dreaded mail every adsense publisher never wants to see. The title of the mail reads Google AdSense Account Disabled. I clicked to open the mail and this was the message from Google;

Hello,

With our advertising programs we strive to create an online ecosystem that benefits publishers, advertisers, and users. For this reason we sometimes have to take action against accounts that show behavior towards users or advertisers that may negatively impact how the ecosystem is perceived. In your case, we have detected invalid activity on your AdSense account and as a result it has been disabled.

We are limited in the amount of information we can provide about your specific violation. We understand that you may want more information about your account activity. However, in order to protect our proprietary detection systems, we are unable to provide further details.

In some cases publishers can make significant changes to correct the violation and are willing to comply with the AdSense program policies. For this reason, we offer an appeal process as an opportunity to work with you to resolve the issue. Please be sure to provide a complete analysis of your traffic or other reasons that may have generated invalid activity in your appeal. Submit your appeal using this form and we will follow up accordingly. Before submission, please review the list of the top reasons for account closure.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

This came as a shock cause to me cause I have never clicked on my ads or encourage any one to do that. I can confidently say this because only a few of my family members know I have a blog and most can't even use the internet while non of my friends knows my blog URL as I don't discuss my blog life with them. After reading the mail, I did a little research and got a more shocking news that only a few persons have ever recovered their account after it was disable. Right now I'm still trying to understand the reason for Googles action. I have heard of people complaining of this but I never believed it.

I thought about appealing so I click on the form link provided on the mail. Going through the form, I found out that the reason google gave for their action was invalid traffic. Again this is strange cause I have never paid or bought traffic from any where or even run paid or sponsored ad anywhere. My source of traffic has always been 75% from search engine 20% direct while the others 5% is from social platforms source as facebook, twitter and also a news search site based here in Nigeria. My account been disable has really affected me cause now I am thinking of taking the blog down. I have really put in a lot of hard work to grow this blog as it traffic currently is between 5000 - 6000 daily.

I pray this never happen to anyone.
Re: Sad News As Google Disable My Adsense Account by deantimes(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
robot1:
I know a lot of people will accuse me of being the cause of this misfortune but I assure you, I'm not. Before you judge me please carefully. I woke up this morning to find the most dreaded mail every adsense publisher never wants to see. The title of the mail reads Google AdSense Account Disabled. I clicked to open the mail and this was the message from Google;

Hello,

With our advertising programs we strive to create an online ecosystem that benefits publishers, advertisers, and users. For this reason we sometimes have to take action against accounts that show behavior towards users or advertisers that may negatively impact how the ecosystem is perceived. In your case, we have detected invalid activity on your AdSense account and as a result it has been disabled.

We are limited in the amount of information we can provide about your specific violation. We understand that you may want more information about your account activity. However, in order to protect our proprietary detection systems, we are unable to provide further details.

In some cases publishers can make significant changes to correct the violation and are willing to comply with the AdSense program policies. For this reason, we offer an appeal process as an opportunity to work with you to resolve the issue. Please be sure to provide a complete analysis of your traffic or other reasons that may have generated invalid activity in your appeal. Submit your appeal using this form and we will follow up accordingly. Before submission, please review the list of the top reasons for account closure.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

This came as a shock cause to me cause I have never clicked on my ads or encourage any one to do that. I can confidently say this because only a few of my family members know I have a blog and most can't even use the internet while non of my friends knows my blog URL as I don't discuss my blog life with them. After reading the mail, I did a little research and got a more shocking news that only a few persons have ever recovered their account after it was disable. Right now I'm still trying to understand the reason for Googles action. I have heard of people complaining of this but I never believed it.

I thought about appealing so I click on the form link provided on the mail. Going through the form, I found out that the reason google gave for their action was invalid traffic. Again this is strange cause I have never paid or bought traffic from any where or even run paid or sponsored ad anywhere. My source of traffic has always been 75% from search engine 20% direct while the others 5% is from social platforms source as facebook, twitter and also a news search site based here in Nigeria. My account been disable has really affected me cause now I am thinking of taking the blog down. I have really put in a lot of hard work to grow this blog as it traffic currently is between 5000 - 6000 daily.

you are not alone on this, mine happened on wednesday.
Re: Sad News As Google Disable My Adsense Account by Emmysky(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
seems someone click-bombed your Ads.

1 Like

Re: Sad News As Google Disable My Adsense Account by Horlami3370: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sorry bro, Google has always been like that and don't even bother to appeal cos they won't reinstate your account, it's a waste of time, get new domain, buy new AdSense only of you are still interested in AdSense of a thing again.
Re: Sad News As Google Disable My Adsense Account by SirLakes: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Sad News As Google Disable My Adsense Account by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
So, you want to take your blog down because your Adsense was disapproved? This is so bad bro. There are numerous ways to make money from your blog. Some pro bloggers don't even depend on Adsense caused it's earning can be little compare to other lucrative routes.
Re: Sad News As Google Disable My Adsense Account by robot1: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Those alternative are worthless here in Nigeria I have tried them all before using adsense not works well here in Nigeria.
SirLakes:
See Google Alternatives

Re: Sad News As Google Disable My Adsense Account by robot1: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Bro its hard running affiliates here in Nigeria cause most people prefer buying stuff in the market than online. My blog get about 70% Nigerian traffic so affiliate will not work.
EntMirror:
So, you want to take your blog down because your Adsense was disapproved? This is so bad bro. There are numerous ways to make money from your blog. Some pro bloggers don't even depend on Adsense caused it's earning can be little compare to other lucrative routes.
Re: Sad News As Google Disable My Adsense Account by SirLakes: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
robot1:
Those alternative are worthless here in Nigeria I have tried them all before using adsense not works well here in Nigeria.

They are not, I use them with 3 of my sites & I can say I get a decent amount from them.

Their low payout threshold has kept me going kiss
Re: Sad News As Google Disable My Adsense Account by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
robot1:
Bro its hard running affiliates here in Nigeria cause most people prefer buying stuff in the market than online. My blog get about 70% Nigerian traffic so affiliate will not work.

What about selling a product like e-book? There are numerous Adsense alternative. Just sit around bro...
Re: Sad News As Google Disable My Adsense Account by Obatechnologies(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
robot1:
I know a lot of people will accuse me of being the cause of this misfortune but I assure you, I'm not. Before you judge me please carefully. I woke up this morning to find the most dreaded mail every adsense publisher never wants to see. The title of the mail reads Google AdSense Account Disabled. I clicked to open the mail and this was the message from Google;

Hello,

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

sorry about the loss. my advice is don't be down because Adsense disabled ur acct. buy Adsense and start again.

(1) (Reply)

Help With CSS Codes / How To Start An Online Business - Video Tutorials For N4000 & Ebook N2000 / Very Active Facebook Page With 56k Likes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.