Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Site Has Been Hacked !!!!!!!!! Help Ooooooo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Site Has Been Hacked !!!!!!!!! Help Ooooooo (934 Views)

My Site Has Been Down With WHOGOHOST / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / How Do I Boost My Site Loading Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Site Has Been Hacked !!!!!!!!! Help Ooooooo by ohafiaboi(m): 2:18am On Mar 29, 2016
my blog has been hacked some fool injected a malware script into my joomla blog and google has flagged my site

pls what do I do
http://tweedybee.com
Re: My Site Has Been Hacked !!!!!!!!! Help Ooooooo by johnpc: 8:05am On Mar 29, 2016
Contact your host to help you.
Re: My Site Has Been Hacked !!!!!!!!! Help Ooooooo by tr3y(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2016
You wan come infect others?

Contact your host or google am. If you have backup then problem half-solved.
Re: My Site Has Been Hacked !!!!!!!!! Help Ooooooo by ZinoFego: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
I can access the site. Issues like that usually arise when you use free or hacked extensions.

The issue may have even arose from the computer that you use to access the admin end and cpanel. Your system may be infected.

Right now, can you still log into the administrator's end?

ohafiaboi:
my blog has been hacked some fool injected a malware script into my joomla blog and google has flagged my site

pls what do I do
http://tweedybee.com
Re: My Site Has Been Hacked !!!!!!!!! Help Ooooooo by ohafiaboi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
ZinoFego:
I can access the site. Issues like that usually arise when you use free or hacked extensions.

The issue may have even arose from the computer that you use to access the admin end and cpanel. Your system may be infected.

Right now, can you still log into the administrator's end?

yes I can it has even entad my movile site now

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Graphic Design By Elders Hood Concept / Please How Good Is Qservers.net / Killer Ways To Monetize Your Blog In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.