Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids (36515 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Binta Diamond Diallo & Wizkid's 2nd Son In Lovely New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by barlkeez(f): 6:18am On Mar 29, 2016
The Guinean beauty, Binta Diallo showed off her two kids, King Ayo and Amira. King Ayo is Wizkid's son. She also had some words for critics "Worry about your own sins, you will not be asked about mine"

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/wizkids-babymama-shows-off-her-two-kids.html

4 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by barlkeez(f): 6:18am On Mar 29, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

SEE MORE ADORABLE PHOTOS OF THE KIDS HERE >>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/wizkids-babymama-shows-off-her-two-kids.html

See the smile on the Wizkid's son's face...
Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by onyee25(f): 6:23am On Mar 29, 2016
grin
Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by Mrop(m): 6:31am On Mar 29, 2016
isokay... yawns...... next
Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by Raiders: 6:32am On Mar 29, 2016
I hope wizkid is ready to pay for child support in dollars

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by nicerichard05: 6:32am On Mar 29, 2016
Wiz-KID MAN just dey nack children full everywhere. it will be on this same platform years to come that "Wiz-kid children both home and abroad fights over his property few weeks after death" tongue grin cheesy. lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 29, 2016
I can see people now make lucrative career in Babymama.
And none of us dare ask, Who Babymama don help?
Big shit, Big business !

38 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by bigfree: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2016
I trust my family members. Na community go gather that man beat way wan make any of our sisters as babymama. We take pride in our daughters and we treat them as queens. If you can't do the needful traditional rites, omo no near our house o

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by missdebs(f): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2016
she is right, we should worry bout our own weaknesses. some of us are worse than her

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by dominique(f): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2016
bigfree:
I trust my family members. Na community go gather that man beat way wan make any of our sisters as babymama. We take pride in our daughters and we treat them as queens. If you can't do the needful traditional rites, omo no near our house o

Even Flavour's babymama's family that is a royal one couldn't get Flavour to marry their daughter. If your sister goes on to have unprotected premarital sex and gets pregnant, you cannot force the man to take responsibility. That's the sad reality bro.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by bigfree: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2016
dominique:

Even Flavour's babymama's family that is a royal one couldn't get Flavour to marry their daughter. If your sister goes on to have unprotected premarital sex and gets pregnant, you cannot force the man to take responsibility. That's the sad reality bro.

My sister, I think you didn't understand me well. If any of our daughters is pregnant outside marriage, she and the child become our responsibilities. We don't accept gifts, visits, child support, money or what have you until she is married accordingly

8 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by Afrok(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2016
Mother of all nations... father of all nations in Nigeria started like that too undecided
Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by Afrok(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2016
missdebs:
she is right, we should worry bout our own weaknesses. some of us are worse than her
mtchew... like I care, or do u care? wink
Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by missdebs(f): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2016
Afrok:
mtchew... like I care, or do u care? wink
i don't NFCS does

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by yellowbeauty(f): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2016
I love her caption.....had it been that she aborted those kids,will you call her baby mama?

9 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by Beremx(f): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2016
her business o!
Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by dew1: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2016
missdebs:
i don't NFCS does

Loooool NFCS
Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2016
Yes...it is all very well for Ms Diallo to tell us not to worry about other people'ssin,but the fact is....she has forgotten why we condemm sin in the first place.

First off...what is going to happen to the kids ten years down the road...when they ask for daddy? How is she going to find life as a single parent? Hard. You see,being a single parent is harsh. I know a guy whose mum brought them up single. Dad abandoned them. The guy is now a graduate...but by fire by fire.

I don't get all these girls who think single parenthood is glamorous. A child needs two parents in the home. There are certain things as a man that I can only talk to my dad about. Likewise, my sister can talk to my mom about certain girl things that she won't feel comfortable discussing with my dad.

I don't know....but all these single moms should go and get married to the father of their child. And the dads should realize too that the minute you get a girl pregnant....you have to take responsibility. Because....when the kids start getting issues from the absence of one parent down the road....that is when you would realize that a child is not a glamour object.

Sorry Ms Diallo....and Wizkid....you are not adults. You are two kids playing with what you think is a doll. Well....kids are not dolls. They are human beings.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by Guyman02: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2016
Lai Lalasticlala promoting Promiscuity on NL Frontpage.

This is like saying because you are a celebrity you are celebrated by some ignoramus on NL for having unprotected sex with different women or men and having babies outside wedlock severally is now portrayed as something worth encouraging.

Stop featuring and harassing us daily with babymamas. Enough of this rubbish! Keep it in the romance section and not FP.
This 'fatherless' kids may pose a problem for society in future when their babypapas are perhaps no longer in the limelight and the resources is no longer flowing as it is doing now.
Seun Must hear This!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by Integrityfarms(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2016
Two different kids from two different men...still counting

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by Lilchilz(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2016
When you live your life with the notion that you want
to become rich so that ladies will trip for you, then you
are on your way to misplaced priorities.

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by Helkayklassic(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2016
Female version of 2baba...Kontinuu
Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by Sijo01(f): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2016
shocked baby mama to two dudes. Her ministry is sure moving embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2016
So her name is "Binta",made me remember "Binta and Friends".
So she knows that what she is doing is a sin.
Isoryt.
Let her continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by helphelp: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2016
You na baby making machine..

I foresee another artiste becoming a baby daddy soon with this madam
Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2016
undecidedsoo.does this solve 9ja prop.
Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by Wizdray: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2016
So the babe is after one already

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by HARDBOI: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2016
whizkid is just a corrupt foolish kid
who foolishly allowed fame enter his head!
i pray God forgives him.

3 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by helphelp: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2016
bigfree:

Even dem ur aunts wey never marry @ 40...

Una family tight...chop knuckle

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by Topestbilly(m): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Seen.
Re: Binta Diallo Pictured With Her Two Kids by asumo12: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2016
wiz kid!!!

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men / PHOTO: Tuface And His Daughter / 5 Nigerians Who Have Featured In Hollywood Superhero Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.