Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Onion Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Onion Business (744 Views)

How To Successfuly Start Onion Farming In Southern Nigeria / The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) / Buy Onion Direct From Our Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onion Business by energylee(m): 6:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Am a corper in sokoto, I need people that will be needing bags of onions from sokoto here, it's cheaper here than anywhere in Nigeria(probably from my findings) interested people should call or add on whatsapp should call and let's discuss.... 09032792391
Re: Onion Business by cleavon(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
energylee:
Am a corper in sokoto, I need people that will be needing bags of onions from sokoto here, it's cheaper here than anywhere in Nigeria(probably from my findings) interested people should call or add on whatsapp should call and let's discuss.... 09032792391

How do which to transport them to the south? Have you made the cost analysis of the transport?
Re: Onion Business by energylee(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
cleavon:

How do which to transport them to the south? Have you made the cost analysis of the transport?

Call me and let's talk business

(1) (Reply)

Maize/corn Storage. Which Way Naija? / Help On Export / United Farmers Of Nigeria Membership Number!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.