Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why Is It Expensive To Do A Burial In Cross River? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is It Expensive To Do A Burial In Cross River? (503 Views)

New Laws Guiding Burial In Enugwu-Ukwu Community / No Burial In Benin Kingdom Till January 2017- Oba Of Benin / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Punishes Family For Organising Burial Despite Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Expensive To Do A Burial In Cross River? by Iyke1998(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2016
Currently,I'm in Bekwerre in Cross River for a burial.
I arrived yesterday,what I saw was a very large crowd of elderly men and women.

The deceased happens to be the mum of my boss' wife.

She said,she bought Chickens and Goats numbering upto 50.
This will be shared among the deceased age groups.
There was a lot of eating and drinking.

The wake keep is on thursdays and burial on friday,I began to wonder,how the wake keep and burial will be like.

In the meantime,I'm really enjoying their palmwine its so dope.
Re: Why Is It Expensive To Do A Burial In Cross River? by missdebs(f): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2016
the same way SW people love weddings, the calabar pole love burials.

(1) (Reply)

Final Episode Of The Trending Love Story Of Laila Anf Majnun Is Out!!!!! / Please I Have D7 In Economics In My Waec Exam Pls Do I Need To Do Another One / Towards A Better Nigeria: What Way Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.