Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Have You Been Faced With This Question Before? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Been Faced With This Question Before? (1023 Views)

What Should u say When Asked This Question In An Interview / Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc / The Real Reason Interviewers Ask This Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Faced With This Question Before? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 29, 2016
There's this question that am usually faced with when meeting people. Some will be like, 'tell me something interesting/exciting about yourself' and the next thing that would want to come out of your mouth is 'i am this, im currently working wiith this, im planning to study this.. Then i usually ask myself. Is that the correct thing to say.
So house, what's the right thing to say when you're faced with such question. Are you meant to say something amusing about yourself, even if it is, is it amusing to that person?
Re: Have You Been Faced With This Question Before? by 2undeee(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2016
You are to talk more about urself mostly the positive part and a little negative part but in my shoes I say d fact about myself
Re: Have You Been Faced With This Question Before? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2016
2undeee:
You are to talk more about urself mostly the positive part and a little negative part but in my shoes I say d fact about myself

positive part...the part that's meant to be funny kindof or just about ursef.
Talking about ursef and sumtin interesting abt ursef...arent they different?
Re: Have You Been Faced With This Question Before? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2016
Whoever asked that question hoped to hear something interesting or exciting. Basically something fun.

Next time try recalling a time something rather amusing happened to you.

Ask me and I'll go like.

smiley grin cheesy

grin
Re: Have You Been Faced With This Question Before? by Baawaa(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2016
One of the best answers,what is most interesting about me is that I don't give up on problems until I get solutions and so on.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Faced With This Question Before? by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2016
DMeanMan:
Whoever asked that question hoped to hear something interesting or exciting. Basically something fun.

Next time try recalling a time something rather amusing happened to you.

Ask me and I'll go like.

smiley grin cheesy

grin

trying to imagine how ur laughter wil b lyk...

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Faced With This Question Before? by Adeoba10(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Just tell d person ur unique talent.... As in U can say dat “I can chop guguru and whistle at d same time”
Re: Have You Been Faced With This Question Before? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Adeoba10:
Just tell d person ur unique talent.... As in U can say dat “I can chop guguru and whistle at d same time”

loll...talent indeed..
Filipo NZAGHI. *Thumbs up*
Re: Have You Been Faced With This Question Before? by tunnyl(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2016
Funshorrh:
There's this question that am usually faced with when meeting people. Some will be like, 'tell me something interesting/exciting about yourself' and the next thing that would want to come out of your mouth is 'i am this, im currently working wiith this, im planning to study this.. Then i usually ask myself. Is that the correct thing to say.
So house, what's the right thing to say when you're faced with such question. Are you meant to say something amusing about yourself, even if it is, is it amusing to that person?

That is the right answer. Just spice it up and make it funny. Be wary of stereotypes. Be yourself, be unique.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gracetech Ongoing Reqruitment / Accounts Officer / Apply Now For Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Internal Auditors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.