Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Unizik Sug Official Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In His Lodge. Got Beaten Badly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unizik Sug Official Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In His Lodge. Got Beaten Badly (1074 Views)

The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) / FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Sug Official Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In His Lodge. Got Beaten Badly by chumaster(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2016
With more stories of Fulani herdsmen attacking and stealing from unizik students, another one just happened yesterday.
This time around its a Unizik Student Union Government official, Hon. Caleb, he represents the department of Igbo Language studies in the Student Representative council of the SUG.
He narrated the ordeal to one of our field reporters who filed in this report, here was what he said ;
"I was attacked by an armed robber last night in my room, but to God be the glory he gave me gut, strength and wisdom to counter attack him and capture him even with his gun. He is a Fulani herdsman. He is currently with school security now. Am sound and safe only the shock
But hope God will forgive me, he might die before dawn because the injury I gave him was severe. School medical refused to treat him with the reason that he is a criminal"
https://44isaac./2016/03/29/another-attack-unizik-sug-official-got-attack-by-fulani-herdsmen-in-his-lodge-last-nightas-medicals-refuse-to-treat-him-see-photos/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9244340504
Re: Unizik Sug Official Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In His Lodge. Got Beaten Badly by Monalisa185(f): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2016
good riddance
Re: Unizik Sug Official Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In His Lodge. Got Beaten Badly by LouisBERG: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Unizik Sug Official Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In His Lodge. Got Beaten Badly by ojnnaco(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2016
Thank you for your counter attack. I will God will also give the people of Agatu this type of your strength so that they can be able to also counter attack in due time .
God don already punish that Fulani herdsman

1 Like

Re: Unizik Sug Official Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In His Lodge. Got Beaten Badly by Sunnymatey(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2016
And wait as bubu will soon come after u for attacking his harmless brother.
Re: Unizik Sug Official Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In His Lodge. Got Beaten Badly by seangy4konji: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2016
Crazy horse.
Re: Unizik Sug Official Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In His Lodge. Got Beaten Badly by uzoormah(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
fulani abi?
northener abi?
ok..bye
Re: Unizik Sug Official Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In His Lodge. Got Beaten Badly by Rolings: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
chumaster:

https://44isaac./2016/03/29/another-attack-unizik-sug-official-got-attack-by-fulani-herdsmen-in-his-lodge-last-nightas-medicals-refuse-to-treat-him-see-photos/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9244340504

You guys should stop this generalization and stereotyping and call a spade a spade. He is an armed robber ,thou he may be a fulani man it's wrong to make the title of this post look like it was herdsmen that attacked the official.

1 Like

Re: Unizik Sug Official Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In His Lodge. Got Beaten Badly by chumaster(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Rolings:

You guys should stop this generalization and stereotyping and call a spade a spade. He is an armed robber ,thou he may be a fulani man it's wrong to make the title of this post look like it was herdsmen that attacked the official.
Excuse me! So the person that attacked him was a flocksman eeh
Re: Unizik Sug Official Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In His Lodge. Got Beaten Badly by jcross19: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Rolings:

that's true , a criminal is limited to any tribe or race.
Re: Unizik Sug Official Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In His Lodge. Got Beaten Badly by Rolings: 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
chumaster:

Excuse me! So the person that attacked him was a flocksman eeh

He is an armed robber . Besides not all fulani are herdsman .it will be wrong for instance to call all ibos armed robbers because some ibos Rob

1 Like

Re: Unizik Sug Official Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In His Lodge. Got Beaten Badly by Flexherbal(m): 5:37am On Mar 30, 2016
Self defence is not a sin.
Re: Unizik Sug Official Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In His Lodge. Got Beaten Badly by pacino26(m): 6:51am On Mar 30, 2016
The robber should be told not to mess with students, especially those ones who have traveled without much penny to spare all in a bid to get educated.
Re: Unizik Sug Official Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In His Lodge. Got Beaten Badly by KissCODE(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2016
okay naaa

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Angry Lover Cuts Off Man's P*nis With Knife (photos) / Woman Puts Deep Cut On Her Son’s Head For Refusing To Wash Plates (photo) / UK teenagers arrested over 16-year-old Nigerian’s murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.