Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

SUGGESTIONS: White Or Yellow Shea Butter? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SUGGESTIONS: White Or Yellow Shea Butter? (1519 Views)

Hair DIY: A Shea Butter Mix For Soft And Moisturized Textured Hair / My Experience With Shea Butter / 100% Coldpressed Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter,carrot Oil,turmeric And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUGGESTIONS: White Or Yellow Shea Butter? by bobbyANSELEM: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
I have tought hard about this stuff
does it mean that shea butters have fakes?
Or does it mean that some beauty companies intentionally adultrate this natural wonderful gift of nature,

Please i created this thread to know from you guys.

My questions are:

How can one identify or spot a fake or adultrated shea butter?

How can one identify or spot a natural raw shea butter?

Between the white and the yellow shea butter which of them is adultrated(fake) and natural

cc:lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: SUGGESTIONS: White Or Yellow Shea Butter? by joanee20(f): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
I think the white is the fake...cos the ones I got from my Villa is yellow and from an original source

1 Like

Re: SUGGESTIONS: White Or Yellow Shea Butter? by joanee20(f): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
I think the white is the fake...cos the ones I got from my Villa is yellow and from an original source.. there maybe a white one o..but I av not seen it b4
Re: SUGGESTIONS: White Or Yellow Shea Butter? by bobbyANSELEM: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
joanee20:
I think the white is the fake...cos the ones I got from my Villa is yellow and from an original source.. there maybe a white one o..but I av not seen it b4
but internet states that the best colour of an original shea butter is "Off white",,, what does that mean to u?
Re: SUGGESTIONS: White Or Yellow Shea Butter? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2016
The yellow one is the raw and unrefined one, while the white one is refined and chemically processed one. The unrefined one is best because of its high nutrients. P.S off white means not white.
Re: SUGGESTIONS: White Or Yellow Shea Butter? by joanee20(f): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2016
bobbyANSELEM:
but internet states that the best colour of an original shea butter is "Off white",,, what does that mean to u?

it means its not white neither is it very yellow....its milky in colour which is good

(1) (Reply)

New Jacques Lemans Watch For Sale. 35k. Negotiable / How I Made 80% More Shoe Sales Online / PHOTO NEWS: Beauty Pageant For Female Prisoners In Colombia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.