Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Prophecy Confirmed Nigerian Economic Crisis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Prophecy Confirmed Nigerian Economic Crisis (608 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Pastor Adeboye's Prophecy For 2018 / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye's Prophecy Confirmed Nigerian Economic Crisis by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Pastor Adeboye's 2016 prophecy for Nigeria says – "Things are likely to get tougher before they get better, but things will get better before the end of this year". I can see clearly that's exactly what our nation is experincing presently. Lets' believers hold on to God in this trying time which could make one's salvation failed and lose the kingdom race. At the end of this year we shall have the cost to glorify Jesus, for as many who believe in His word (2 Chr 20:20 ".....believe in the Lord and be establish, believe in His Prophet and you shall prosper".)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prophecy Confirmed Nigerian Economic Crisis by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
The goodness Nigeria shall not elude me IJN. Don't mind the haters below me. Na so dem go dey below when the goodness comes
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prophecy Confirmed Nigerian Economic Crisis by psucc(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Are you sure you been believe those words?

If I may tell you, time and timing in God's calendar is not the one you hang in your house. A day may be a thousand years and vice versa.

But howbeit, it shall be well with the righteous.

Say amen if you are one.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prophecy Confirmed Nigerian Economic Crisis by Flexherbal(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
May God keep us all alive to see the better days.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prophecy Confirmed Nigerian Economic Crisis by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Where were you when God used him 2 Prophecy d emergence of d Vice President though not a direct prophecy but those have been following for smtime knows he doesn't give direct prophecy. You may not witness d goodness if u don't believe. Rmba not all d Israelites enter d Promise Land, i mean those who don't believe God's promise for d Promise Land. As for me n my family we shall witness d goodness of 9ja.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/04/16 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/04/16 / Does Not Going To Church Mean I'm Hell Bound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.