Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Too Late To Turn Back - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Too Late To Turn Back (818 Views)

To Turn Your Story/novel Into A Screenplay / About To Start Writing Your Script / Get A Free Copy Of 'nowhere To Turn' A Novel By Akíntayo Akínjídé (me) / Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Late To Turn Back by Debbiesmart(f): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
All rights reserved. No part of this story may be copied, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without specific prior permission of the writer.......... I've always loved writers on nairaland and the way thet put their stories together make me feel like they are not human beings. I'm going to try a little story of mine and it's all about a teen called Dabnie she's a girl who loves her friends so much that she always pleases them at all point. Is that character going to make her better or not? What was too late? why was it too late? Grab your popcorns as we unravel the mystery.
Re: Too Late To Turn Back by Debbiesmart(f): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
"oohhhh Anna don't you know we are supposed to go to church today" Dabnie shouted at her friend. Dabnie was an average heighted teen. She was 13. Chocolate skinned and beautiful. She was at her friend's house at first when her friend's mum told her she was at the salon. She dropped her bag and went to meet Anna in the salon. " i'm so sorry Dab i dont want to look weird in front of all those guys at church" Anna said. " Okay ill help in finishing the tips of your hair."said Dabnie miserably. Dabnie helps with the hair and in a short time they were done. They rushed to Anna's house and they haf a tradition of wearing the same clothe whenever they were going to church. Dabnie was putting on a blue pencil jean, a white chiffon top, an orange gucci bag with an orange sandal. Anna wore the same blue pencil jean with a white top red bag and red sandal. They quickly ran to church Anna knew the headquarters church more than Dabnie did so Anna led the way. When they got to the young teenagers church. Dabnie saw her friend favour and wanted to sit wif her but Anna wanted to sit elsewhere. Dabnie left Anna and went to sit with favour. Favour was a tomboy so she sat with guys and some girls. Dabnie passed the guys and got to sit with favour. Favour was talking about a boy called Justin, Dabnie did not know him but pretended like she did. "Dabnie do you know that all the girls at my school are crushing on Justin." Favour said."that's funny" Before she could finish her speech Anna asked Dabnie a question " what is your 2go username?"Anna asked "mis dab"Dabnie said."Dabnie princess is looking for you"Anna said and left them.'let me introduce you to someone' Favour said.' Dabnie this is David and David this is Dabnie.' Nice to meet you they both said. David was a tall, fair and lanky boy. She went to meet princess. After the pleasantries princess told her she wants to introduce her to her boyfriend "Justin this is Dabnie and Dabnie this is Justin"she looked up and saw a very cute guy.........

1 Like

Re: Too Late To Turn Back by Debbiesmart(f): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
CHAPTER 1 Justin was a little bit taller than Dabnie. He was fair and had cute dimples. Once Dabnie stared at him she was lost in thoughts, how cold a human look this gorgeous, no wonder girls were killing themselves for him, but she made up her mind not to be one of those girls. Hi "dabnie said" wow you look drop dead gorgeous "Justin said" Hmmm thats why shes a true friend "Princess said" they all laughed thanks "Dabnie said" i think have to go back to my sit " Dabnie concluded" Dabnie strolled back to her sit and sat with favour do you like him "favour said" thats not possible, my crush is 100 times cuter than Justin "Dabnie said" wow i need to steal him from you what is his number "Favour said" i reject it! what kind of friend are you, do you even know what friends for, when did you start liking boys, so what is this all about! "dabnie said" no kill me "favour said" church was over and Dabnie was going when she heard someone calling her she turned back and saw justin
Re: Too Late To Turn Back by harameede99(f): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Where adshina oo me i need popcorn oo i don fall for dis story
Re: Too Late To Turn Back by Debbiesmart(f): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
I never knew anybody could fall for the story of someone who is not up to 15

(1) (Reply)

Magic Of Childhood / Fine B0ys" By Eghosa Imaseum. / My Feelings Penned Down At The Demise Of My Second Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.