Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! (2202 Views)

Offsprings Of Adam The Giant, Top Quality Caucasian Puppies For Sale. / Nigerian Girl Vickie Shows Off Her 2 Giant Pet Rats / See The Giant Crocodile Killed In Austraila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by FirstNigerian(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
This crocodile or is it an alligator was seen in unical today. Behind NAAT lecture buildings.

Just wondering why it stayed out of water and still alive!

Re: See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by BlissP(m): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Spiritual Homie from village
Re: See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by Oblitz(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
omo! see crow co co co co crow coco dile! grin
Re: See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by Scatterscatter(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
OP, if u want this thread to hit front page, jst change the topic to "giant snake crocodile waiting for olajumoke in unical"

2 Likes

Re: See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by BomboyOnline: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
FirstNigerian:

Crocodiles and Alligators are Amphibians. They live in water and on land.
Re: See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by collinshrf: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
make una no kill am o.......
Re: See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by Ziggyzito(m): 1:05am On Mar 30, 2016
OP is a liar. That crocodile has been there for the past 5 years. It's quite close to the Agricultural department. It's still very small. Besides, where those pictures were taken no longer exists, as a lot of stuff has been demolished to give the school a facelift. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by coolaustyne(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2016
BomboyOnline:

Crocodiles and Alligators are Amphibians. They live in water and on land.
Point of correction please. Crocodiles and alligators ain't amphibians oooo.... They are reptiles (class reptilia). Amphibians are frogs, toads & newt.

5 Likes

Re: See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by younghartz(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
When dem talk say make una go biology class una dey busy dey toast woman

1 Like

Re: See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by doingood: 1:41am On Apr 02, 2016
Guy! This crocodile go sweet with pepper soup or red oil stew. Guy! Can't wait to have another taste of crocodile. It's long I ate croco from Mama Sunday in AJ. I miss angry
Re: See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by RealZizou(m): 7:30am On Apr 03, 2016
In case
Re: See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by Frankicent(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
FirstNigerian:
This crocodile or is it an alligator was seen in unical today. Behind NAAT lecture buildings.

hmmm front page tinz... who go bet? Make I carry chair sit down dey watch
Re: See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by FirstNigerian(m): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2016
Ziggyzito:
OP is a liar. That crocodile has been there for the past 5 years. It's quite close to the Agricultural department. It's still very small. Besides, where those pictures were taken no longer exists, as a lot of stuff has been demolished to give the school a facelift. Cheers.
bro, park well.the pic is recent.
it was found behind NAAT where those buses park.
if you doubt, you can come to unical
Re: See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by Ziggyzito(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
FirstNigerian:

bro, park well.the pic is recent.
it was found behind NAAT where those buses park.
if you doubt, you can come to unical
'you can come to unical' lmao. Dude, swerve. I'm a final year student in UNICAL. that crocodile has been in UNICAL for years. I dunno why it's a new thing to you. You must be a fresher.
Re: See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by promise2020(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2016
This crocodile no de grow? it is d same siz 7 years ago whn I 1st saw it, I wonder how long it will tak it to grow as big as what I use to see in Nat Geo Wild
Re: See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by Fxwarrior: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
Scatterscatter:
OP, if u want this thread to hit front page, jst change the topic to "giant snake crocodile waiting for olajumoke in unical"

CC. Lalasticlala food don land o.
Help your boys ministry.
Re: See The Giant Croco Found In Unical Today! by Fxwarrior: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
younghartz:
When dem talk say make una go biology class una dey busy dey toast woman

Lol.
Finally dey don disgrace their ancestors.

(1) (Reply)

Pix of My GSD's Ears At 5 Months, Pls Advise / Brindle Female Boerboel Up For Grabs. / Adult Female German Shepherd Needs A New Home(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.