Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Some Panelbeaters Deserve To Be Flogged - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Some Panelbeaters Deserve To Be Flogged (1047 Views)

Does This Kid Deserve A Medal For This? I Call It 'disrespect' ! / Peugeot 508: The Beauty Nigerians Deserve. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Panelbeaters Deserve To Be Flogged by Piyke: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
I saw this somewhere and just had to get a pic. I've seen multiple cases where screws are just used anyhow to hold bumpers. Really appalling.
The screw even penetrated the reflector for the headlamp angry

Re: Some Panelbeaters Deserve To Be Flogged by mayor2013: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
All na chnage grin
Re: Some Panelbeaters Deserve To Be Flogged by diportivo: 8:12am On Mar 30, 2016
And kaput goes d headlamp cry
Re: Some Panelbeaters Deserve To Be Flogged by kolnel: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2016
It's the owners that deserve to be flogged
How on earth will someone allow this kind of modifications to be done on his car
Re: Some Panelbeaters Deserve To Be Flogged by Lexusgs430: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2016
The owner would have authorised this cheaper fix. It was a cheaper option than replacing the old, battered and clip - less bumper!!!!
It would soon be advertised on nairaland. Original body, tapping window, nothing to fix and pay and drive away!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Panelbeaters Deserve To Be Flogged by Piyke: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2016
Lexusgs430:
The owner would have authorised this cheaper fix. It was a cheaper option than replacing the old, battered and clip - less bumper!!!!
It would soon be advertised on nairaland. Original body, tapping window, nothing to fix and pay and drive away!!!

I don laugh tire grin

1 Like

Re: Some Panelbeaters Deserve To Be Flogged by billy187(m): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Why do I feel this might be the work of an over-ambitious owner?
Re: Some Panelbeaters Deserve To Be Flogged by Piyke: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
billy187:
Why do I feel this might be the work of an over-ambitious owner?
Certainly not the work of the owner, other parts of the car are reeling with signs of a really incompetent panel-beater; more screws, deep coating of filler. Very poor work overall

(1) (Reply)

Neatly-used Hyundai Accent 2010 Model For Sale / Used Battery Needed Both Big And Small Interested Seller Should Contact Me.... / White Honda Crosstour 2012 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.