Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead (52313 Views)

Fake American Colonel Arrested After Impersonating EFCC Operative. Photos / I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect / How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by opribo(m): 4:48am On Mar 30, 2016
IG a whole army top officer can be kidnapped and killed in Nigeria, O Lord what is the hope of the ordinary civilians.

BTW, this is happening in the state of the 'pinchpmic' goveenor. Instead of him to spend his time and resource in impacting lives positively by equipping the police with vehicles to patrol the state and installing CCTV around his state he is busy destroying peoples houses and causing agony. Creating lot of unemployment which is providing the market for criminals.
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by uvalued(m): 5:12am On Mar 30, 2016
R I P

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by onyxo76(m): 5:24am On Mar 30, 2016
this murder no doubt, he must have gotten into something really messy, i won't be surprised that the killers are from his barracks, very sad ending,and i was hoping that he would be found alive. God comfort his family.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by RELEASEUS: 5:44am On Mar 30, 2016
Sad what the world is coming into. Though signs of the last days. Meanwhile thank God this didn't happen in Rivers State. otherwise...
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by annawhite(f): 6:06am On Mar 30, 2016
Killing looks military # quick death#.....his driver shud be questioned cos a man like dis won't be going out alone and if he decided to do on the day he was kidnapped, someone Def was giving out info.

.as a mother #na person pickin be dat o embarassed
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Ndkings1(m): 6:18am On Mar 30, 2016
a whole army colonel murdered in cold blood. he must have stepped on the wrong toes..... my condolences to the family.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by agarawu23(m): 6:19am On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
dunno because agara wu23 ran away after this rot was foisted on us
stop romancing my moniker. I am married with two kids, I can't marry u angry
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by agarawu23(m): 6:21am On Mar 30, 2016
Malawian:

Is agara wu23 and sukkot the same dude?
I am not sukkot

Shine your eyes well grin
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by macaranta(m): 6:42am On Mar 30, 2016
Tooo bad,to murder a serving colonel in cold blood.Seems like a personal beef,since they let the family go they just wanted him.I pray they get the murderers soonest.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 30, 2016
agarawu23:
stop romancing my moniker. I am married with two kids, I can't marry u angry
now this is funny. Stop acting out.
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by northvietnam(m): 7:29am On Mar 30, 2016
onadana:
Remember the few times we spoke from your base when you were in the battle front in Borno.I remember how i asked your wife each morning she comes to the gym if she has heard from you today.I remember how i celebrated when you left Borno and was promoted to a Colonel.

I was in Abuja when madam brought you to my office to say hello.To think i prayed with her today for your safe return even though i feared the worse.Rest in peace gallant soldier.May God show your killers mercy.

Make unaaaah take heart.

But if its my place , Black magic tinx will be involved. Ten heads for one
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by saintdennis(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2016
Army colonel abducted and killed, another senior army officer escapes death after his BMW was laden with explosives... guess some things are happening behind the scenes.

This isn't normal!
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Syjibrin(f): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2016
ozome15:
am sure u are not an lgbo, even if u are, am really sorry for u. couse i knw u will be one of those my father say we are lgbo. was it is not in nigeria here that the nigeria army killed my sister. way where u. if one should talk of reputation about the lgbos u should shortup, couse if u knw what dis so called nigeria army are doing to us the lgbos, guy let me be ohhhhhho
every one has his/her own side of story. Nigeria army might have step on ur toe but that should not deters you from showing remorseful to the dead please
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2016
poseidon12:

RIP to the Colonel. May God comfort his family and give them the strength to bear the loss.

Did you just call Nigeria a grateful country? I believe you are just trying to be politically correct.
All the way.. Hello, fellow Soldier... I suppose u are now a 2nd Lieutenant.. . Or still in training?
Lets not demoralise our people.. Our country is indeed grateful
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by blackjack21(m): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2016
bettercreature:
You are so on point,,this seems to be carried by insider,sadly we lack technology in this country to carry out thorought investigation,there must be lot of finger prints of the abductors on his body

shocked :X cheesy
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by bukqar(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2016
inalilahiwainailaihi rajiun may the soul of my gallant colonel rest in perfect peace and may Aljanatul Firdaus be his reward...........................i thank God the Almighty Allah dont sleep and he watches whatever is happening He will defnatly fight for the deceased innocent family.inshallahu dos dat did this terrible thing to NIGERIA, MILITARY A WHOLE AND HIS FAMILY same will happen to dem also.rest in peace my colonel.

Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by Princewell2012(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2016
Hmmm, this man just sacrificed himself because of his family,
if he was alone, i believe he knows what to do.
Re: Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead by jamace(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hmm. This kidnap and killing looks very suspicious and my mind tells me it was done by offended professional colleagues or business partners.

RIP, offr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK / Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court / CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.