Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Bad Food Combination You Actually Enjoyed - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bad Food Combination You Actually Enjoyed (1138 Views)

Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? / What Is Your Weirdest Food Combination / What Is The Worst Food Combination You Have Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Food Combination You Actually Enjoyed by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Dear Nlanders,

What is the worst food combination you actually enjoyed? Mine was rice, chicken, cabbage, egg (fried and boiled), moi moi, spaghetti, beans, akara, fish and vegetable.... I then drank one five alive.... Mehn!!! It was heavenly...
Re: Bad Food Combination You Actually Enjoyed by ATMC(f): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mine was abacha (Tapioca), coconut and isi ewu.
Of course I visited *sh*it doctor severally.
Re: Bad Food Combination You Actually Enjoyed by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
ATMC:
Mine was abacha (Tapioca), coconut and isi ewu.

Of course I visited *sh*it doctor severally.

Lol! How bad was the farting/shitting?
Re: Bad Food Combination You Actually Enjoyed by vizkiz: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
noodles and salad. Yummy! cheesy
Re: Bad Food Combination You Actually Enjoyed by salisuammy(f): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Indomie and bread
Re: Bad Food Combination You Actually Enjoyed by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lol!!! Funny combos
Re: Bad Food Combination You Actually Enjoyed by whitecloth: 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
beans and pawpaw.
Re: Bad Food Combination You Actually Enjoyed by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
Raw noodles and fresh milk.....

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Produce Dairy (yogurt, Ice Cream, Cheese) And Small Chops / Tips On How To Reduce Salt Intake / Brand New Twin Spiral Hot Plate For Sale!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.