Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,170 members, 7,860,187 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Please Help On Virtual Soccer Betting Software - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Help On Virtual Soccer Betting Software (1350 Views)

How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet / Risk FREE Soccer Betting Tips - Www.ozbet.tips / in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help On Virtual Soccer Betting Software by eezor: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Please house, I want to know the different between virtual soccer Betting software offers online with bookmarkers here in Nigeria and the one used by their agent in their shops. I noticed the Betting options differs. The online type dnt hv options like over 1.5, both teams score, correct score etc. Online own only hv 16 teams why shop has 20 with English league teams. Where can i get the shop type online with such Betting options or which bookies ( naija or abroad) offers such virtual soccer type? Thank u.
Re: Please Help On Virtual Soccer Betting Software by vinee09(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
BET9JA HAS IT ALL
Re: Please Help On Virtual Soccer Betting Software by eezor: 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
R u sure? Hv nt seen dat option o. All the same, let me check
Re: Please Help On Virtual Soccer Betting Software by aeroberry1: 5:15am On Mar 30, 2016
eezor:
Please house, I want to know the different between virtual soccer Betting software offers online with bookmarkers here in Nigeria and the one used by their agent in their shops. I noticed the Betting options differs. The online type dnt hv options like over 1.5, both teams score, correct score etc. Online own only hv 16 teams why shop has 20 with English league teams. Where can i get the shop type online with such Betting options or which bookies ( naija or abroad) offers such virtual soccer type? Thank u.

If you want to be among those smiling to the bank whenever you bet a game in soccer anywhere in the world, visit aeroberry.com for your betting tips. They are now one of the best in the world. They have free betting tips and premium betting tips. You choose which ever you prefer. This is a direct link to their betting tips page. http://www.aeroberry.com/tips/
Re: Please Help On Virtual Soccer Betting Software by eezor: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2016
aeroberry1:

If you want to be among those smiling to the bank whenever you bet a game in soccer anywhere in the world, visit aeroberry.com for your betting tips. They are now one of the best in the world. They have free betting tips and premium betting tips. You choose which ever you prefer. This is a direct link to their betting tips page. http://www.aeroberry.com/tips/
Am nt asking of Betting tips. I need the virtual soccer Betting software, the type they hv in Betting shops. If u know the bookies with such online let me know

(1) (Reply)

Win Big This Week 04. / If Believe, Say Something / Wenger In Trouble As Arsenal Swallows 4 BIG Goals From Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.