Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

My Laptop Is ON But The Screen Is Blank! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Is ON But The Screen Is Blank! (1064 Views)

My Zinox All-in-one Windows 10 PC Screen Is Blank. Help! / My Monitor Is Blank Or Has No Picture---this Is What To Do / I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Is ON But The Screen Is Blank! by PaulErungworo: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Please help me, I boot ON my laptop and th screen went blank but works in another monitor. What might possibly be the problem?
Re: My Laptop Is ON But The Screen Is Blank! by bolt000(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
I have been in this situation before.. Its either you press the f4 key continiously when the laptop is on or you take it to an engineer it might be called "trigonal flex" its mostly fixed at the rate of #1500.
Hope this helps undecided
Re: My Laptop Is ON But The Screen Is Blank! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
take it to your engineer. #1500 or #2000 would solve the issh. had similar issue
Re: My Laptop Is ON But The Screen Is Blank! by PaulErungworo: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Thanks a lot my brothers. I will do that first thing tomorrow.
Re: My Laptop Is ON But The Screen Is Blank! by bright1985: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
box me or whatsapp me 08064404857 i am in computer village
Re: My Laptop Is ON But The Screen Is Blank! by horllamy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
PaulErungworo:
Please help me, I boot ON my laptop and th screen went blank but works in another monitor. What might possibly be the problem?

You have to contact an engineer...
Re: My Laptop Is ON But The Screen Is Blank! by PaulErungworo: 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
horllamy:

You have to contact an engineer...

I contacted an engineer he told me that the laptop requires new screen and motherboard. Please how much does screen and motherboard cost?
Re: My Laptop Is ON But The Screen Is Blank! by horllamy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
PaulErungworo:

I contacted an engineer he told me that the laptop requires new screen and motherboard. Please how much does screen and motherboard cost?

If you are within Lagos you can contact me on whatsapp so that we can discuss..

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Urgently Needed. / Hp Pavilion G6 750gig / What POS Software Does Healthplus & Medplus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.