Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Please Is It Legal Someone To Copy, Edit And Blog My Nairaland Article? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Is It Legal Someone To Copy, Edit And Blog My Nairaland Article? (603 Views)

My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised / Someone Is Trying To Access My Nairaland Account / Is It Legal For Military Men To Refuse To Pay Bus Fares? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It Legal Someone To Copy, Edit And Blog My Nairaland Article? by chocolateme(f): 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
My brother called me and told me to go to this site.. https://www.naij.com/780359-lost-child.html and call him back. He is not a nairalander but was surprised to see the story there.
Is it ok for someone to do that? Especially editing some of my write ups. Just asking though.
Re: Please Is It Legal Someone To Copy, Edit And Blog My Nairaland Article? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
at least he or she acknowledged you at end
Re: Please Is It Legal Someone To Copy, Edit And Blog My Nairaland Article? by chocolateme(f): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
olihilistic:
at least he or she acknowledged you at end
ok Tnx a lot
Re: Please Is It Legal Someone To Copy, Edit And Blog My Nairaland Article? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
chocolateme:
ok Tnx a lot
welcome at least they made you more famous. btw are you a writer?? your stories are touching
Re: Please Is It Legal Someone To Copy, Edit And Blog My Nairaland Article? by chocolateme(f): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
olihilistic:
welcome at least they made you more famous. btw are you a writer?? your stories are touching
tnx for that compliment, I am not a writer.
Re: Please Is It Legal Someone To Copy, Edit And Blog My Nairaland Article? by Oche211(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
That's an online news channel. Ur name was fully acknowledged. As long as they've acknowledge u as d owner of the content, it's ok.
Re: Please Is It Legal Someone To Copy, Edit And Blog My Nairaland Article? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
chocolateme:
tnx for that compliment, I am not a writer.
you are welcome ma
Re: Please Is It Legal Someone To Copy, Edit And Blog My Nairaland Article? by tpiah01: 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
chocolateme:
My brother called me and told me to go to this site.. https://www.naij.com/780359-lost-child.html and call him back. He is not a nairalander but was surprised to see the story there.
Is it ok for someone to do that? Especially editing some of my write ups. Just asking though.

What was edited and where did you originally post it?
Re: Please Is It Legal Someone To Copy, Edit And Blog My Nairaland Article? by chocolateme(f): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
tpiah01:

What was edited and where did you originally post it?
on nairaland here, check my profile it's there. But since it's ok then no Wahala

(1) (Reply)

My Proposal On How To Solve The Current Fuel Scarcity Crisis In Nigeriah / The Storm Is Gathering - Pmb May Cause A Tsunami in World Financial Order / What I Want For May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.