Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Is Keshi Still The Problem? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Keshi Still The Problem? (680 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / BREAKING: Former Super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Stephen Keshi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Keshi Still The Problem? by dan1295: 12:58am On Mar 30, 2016
Is Keshi still the problem? I laugh in Spanish. That is what happens when you leave the fate of millions of Nigerians in the hands of nonentities. People who know little or nothing about the round leather game. People who see the football federation as a means to amass wealth rather than development of the game. What more can you expect when you have three different coaches in between a qualification with different set of players. It shows our level of seriousness and unreasonableness. A situation where coaches are without accommodation and are owed six months salary is pathetic yet they are not expected to complain. Nonentities should leave our football and let ex footballers who know about the game take over. I hail Siasia for his courage to take over the team three weeks to a crucial match. I hail the players for their commitment. Woe unto the administrators of our football who have made it a commonplace to toy with the emotions of 170 million Nigerians. For now, I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: Is Keshi Still The Problem? by zadok60: 1:59am On Mar 30, 2016
If u ask me na who i go ask
Re: Is Keshi Still The Problem? by kenzysmith: 6:14am On Mar 30, 2016
dan1295:
Is Keshi still the problem? I laugh in Spanish.
That is what happens when you leave the fate of
millions of Nigerians in the hands of nonentities.
People who know little or nothing about the
round leather game. People who see the football
federation as a means to amass wealth rather
than development of the game. What more can
you expect when you have three different
coaches in between a qualification with different
set of players. It shows our level of seriousness
and unreasonableness. A situation where
coaches are without accommodation and are
owed six months salary is pathetic yet they are
not expected to complain. Nonentities should
leave our football and let ex footballers who
know about the game take over. I hail Siasia for
his courage to take over the team three weeks
to a crucial match. I hail the players for their
commitment. Woe unto the administrators of our
football who have made it a commonplace to toy
with the emotions of 170 million Nigerians. For
now, I rest my case.
wetin nnf do una again na shey na dey play the ball for field keshi is still the course nothing go make us employ dat guy again nnf pls get us a good foreign coach
Re: Is Keshi Still The Problem? by drizzymadbet(m): 6:24am On Mar 30, 2016
90 percent of the problem is from the NFA, the beaurecracy in managing football activities in Nigeria in Nigeria is worry some.

How do u define losing a coach during qualification. and appointing a substansive one around that same time.

10 percent is the useless players we have. how do u expect Nigeria to play wonders when it only useless over hyped players that make up the squad.

this country is a mess, In everything
Re: Is Keshi Still The Problem? by dan1295: 6:39am On Mar 30, 2016
kenzysmith:
wetin nnf do una again na shey na dey play the ball for field keshi is still the course nothing go make us employ dat guy again nnf pls get us a good foreign coach
No one is asking for Keshi's reinstatement. My fear is that even if a foreign coach is hired, he may not be able to deliver under the terrible working conditions or he might be frustrated out of the job just like Oliseh(forget about the amount they claim to pay in the press.) Oliseh did not know beyond criticizing Keshi yet he couldn't work under the terrible working conditions. We lost the game outside the pitch not on the pitch. Let's stop changing coaches in between qualification & let's try to give our coaches a long term plan. See how long the German coach has been there. Even when they didn't do too well at the 2010 world cup, the coach was still retained and we later saw the result. In short, let our administrators get things right. They should also stop owing our coaches.
Re: Is Keshi Still The Problem? by Goke7: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2016
A coach who won the nations cup and got pass the world cup first round was the never the problems.

We Nigerians are the problem cos we saw nothing good in keshi despite the good results

3 Likes

Re: Is Keshi Still The Problem? by kenzysmith: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2016
dan1295:
No one is asking for Keshi's reinstatement. My fear is that even if a foreign coach is hired, he may not be able to deliver under the terrible working conditions or he might be frustrated out of the job just like Oliseh(forget about the amount they claim to pay in the press.) Oliseh did not know beyond criticizing Keshi yet he couldn't work under the terrible working conditions. We lost the game outside the pitch not on the pitch. Let's stop changing coaches in between qualification & let's try to give our coaches a long term plan. See how long the German coach has been there. Even when they didn't do too well at the 2010 world cup, the coach was still retained and we later saw the result. In short, let our administrators get things right. They should also stop owing our coaches.
so what are u saying that siasia should continue ryt must a nigerian coach us wat did the nnf do wrong pls I want to kw did dey not give siasia all the support he needed pinnick for me is doing ok everytin is the nnf fault am tire of this nigerian coaches handling our team I support nnf on the foreign coach issue
Re: Is Keshi Still The Problem? by Empredboy(m): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2016
kenzysmith:
so what are u saying that siasia should continue ryt must a nigerian coach us wat did the nnf do wrong pls I want to kw did dey not give siasia all the support he needed pinnick for me is doing ok everytin is the nnf fault am tire of this nigerian coaches handling our team I support nnf on the foreign coach issue
what nnf did wrong? Can u work at full capacity when u are been owed? Can u concentrate on ur job when u don't know if your contract will be renewed? These were what ur nff did to keshi and oliseh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

El-classico: Zinedine Zidane Silences Critics&continues To Build His Dynasty. / Alex Iwobi Almost Eaten Up By His Super Fans - Says FIFA / All You Need To Know About Player Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.