Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos (53663 Views)

Photos Of Stephen Keshi International Stadium Asaba In Delta State / Stephen Keshi And Deji Tinubu (Throwback Photo, Video) / Late Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jr Shares Dope New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
There was pandemonium earlier today in Asaba, Delta state after an overhead water tank inside the newly renovated stadium collapsed and fell on some vehicles. It was gathered that the iron frame supporting the tank which supplies water to the swimming pool in the stadium - collapsed and wrecked some havock in the area.

According to reports, one died died in the unfortunate incident.

This happened days after the Stephen Keshi stadium was renovated and commissioned for the ongoing 21st Africa Senior Athletics Championship get to top gear. 

The Stephen Keshi Stadium, venue of the championship was fully equipped in order to host Africa.

The State Government, as part of preparation for the hosting, embarked on the construction and maintenance of some internal roads in Asaba to reduce traffic on the busy Nnembisi road. It also gave the State capital a facelift through the beautification of the city. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/cars-destroyed-as-water-tank-collapses-on-stephen-keshi-stadium-in-asaba.html

3 Shares

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Watch the shocking video HERE.

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by Nbote(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Naija and substandard construction ehn... Well if d velodrome of a whole National stadium in Abuja could collapse few weeks afta it was commissioned, what's a state collapse compared to it

41 Likes

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by Alphafeezay(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Substandard materials where used!....

As usual they will look for innocent people to blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
shocked

So na so person Lexus es300 take go kanai

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by proeast(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Chai, Na that one pain me pass, just see as person Lexus just spoil cry

13 Likes

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by Donkaz(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
I am even tired of complaining. Nothing seems to be working in this country.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by maximunimpact(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Pathetic......

But I feel for Atiku, dude decamped so early that no one talks about him anymore. Saraki just took all the attention like only he can

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
proeast:
Chai, Na that one pain me pass, just see as person Lexus just spoil cry
e weak me bro, may God help the owner embarassed

Thank God no life was lost cool
Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by mytime24(f): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Thank God no life was lost kiss
Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by emeijeh(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Okowa is really working

2 Likes

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by Emmafe(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Thank God no casualty

Check my signature for Samsung phones
Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by israelmao(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
SON and Nigerian Society of Enginners must collaborate.
Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by pradoic(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
pppplllllleeeeessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

click on this link and type youngzubi please vote him for the Literature award https://www.nairaland.com/4652535/nomination-thread-august-5k-award
thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
maximunimpact:
Pathetic......

But I feel for Atiku, dude decamped so early that no one talks about him anymore. Saraki just took all the attention like only he can
Na Atiku or Saraki collapse the stadium ?
Tell me more

1 Like

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Olohun!
Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by Adduce(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
And the same stadium was just renovated!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by oshe11: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
I just hope they would pay for those cars......

1 Like

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by kennisman(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Some pple will say na buhari cause am
again.

3 Likes

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by froshsteve(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
angry rat
Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by bedspread: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is Disatrous

2 Likes

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by elujah1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Thats what you get when you deliver substandard contracts. Its quite unfortunate that most contractors always want to make a fortune in any contract, after inflating the price.

6 Likes

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by sykeng(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Opposition party has started, just to discredit this government, politics in naija is all about accusation and counter accusation, if you know you know, naija I hail.
Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by Ayoswit(f): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
K
Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by LazyNairalander(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Blame it on the contractor!

check my SIGNATURE.
Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by Okponobi4u: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Very embarrassing

2 Likes

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is very shameful because what is worth doing at all is worth doing well.

1 Like

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by budusky05(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
No be PDP again?

Previously everyone dey hail the governor now what?

16 yrs old girl no be child againooo

Make we shine our eyeooo

2 Likes

Re: Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos by Miroslavklose: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Let's blame the APC, even PDP government has been in Power in Delta State since 1999

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua Warns Messi Against Leaving Barcelona / Asisat Oshoala: Dreadlock No Be Crime, Dye Hair No Be Crime, End SARS / Alex Iwobi Hangouts With His Uncle Okocha, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.