Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (15214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11673076 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15211) (15212) (15213) (15214) (15215) (15216) (15217) ... (16152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
oloriooko:
Why is Ajakaye of U20 falconet not invited to the SF, that babe is good

She played the first leg

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
Italian Serie A champions Napoli interested in Hatyaspor’s Nigerian midfielder Fisayo Dele Bashiru.

The Italian club likely to make a bid in Jan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 1:33am On Nov 04, 2023
My G @Villagereporter! I no know say I get cult following like this for Ikolaba!
I remember passing through Ikoloba on my way to Loyola college 2 decades prior. Also Loyola and Ikoloba get similar uniform too.
Although I only spent two weeks at Loyola College it is still part of my life experience.
Loyola and Ikolobites are brothers for life. My special greetings to all of them Gss!
My eyes dey enter that Ikoloba estates one time like that! lol!
villagereporter:

Seconded. Especially baba mi Majoribanks @ egbon AndSunGorilla baba no go fight. (We) Ikolites Ikolaba Grammar School 2010 Alumni dey in back.

Nevertheless the Charles for no 4 is it Charlesemeka?

Dis is my list
1 Owo Meji fenikan Ohhhhh Supernerd
2 Agbalagbi to moye kog45
3. D no-nonsense alaye bambam Majoribanks
4 The gentle giant komekn
5 The modern encyclopedia Chriskels handsome.

Caveat Emptor; this village reporter just dey catch cruise, I would have nominated everybody for this award because you are all wonderful keeping this thread running for almost seven years is not a mince meat.

I DUFF MY HART FOR YOU ALL.
You are all special people.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 3:02am On Nov 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

Here we go!
Voting of Members of the Nomination Committee
Gentlemen and ladies of the thread, it is time for us to vote for those who will stand as representatives of this thread and partake in the selection of award categories and award nominees.
This year, the nomination committee will be made up of at least 7 members: myself, icon4s who pioneered the award will continue as an honorary member of the committee and at least 5 monikers from this thread.
Every member of this thread is eligible to vote and be voted for. But let's keep in mind that this isn't a popularity contest. Vote for those you believe have the knowledge and passion for Nigerian football.
Here's the rule for voting:
1) You're to vote for 5 monikers from this thread to join the committee;
2) Vote the monikers in order of preference, from top to bottom;
3) Points will be awarded to each moniker you vote for. Your first nominee gets 5 point, the second gets 4 points, the third gets 3 points, fourth gets 2 points and fifth gets 1 point.
4) At the end of the voting process, the five monikers with the most points will join the committee;
5) In the event that two or more monikers are tied on points, they will all be added to the committee, as the goal is to have as many monikers to contribute to the process.
6) You're allowed to nominate yourself 😉

Voting closes on Wednesday, November 8th 2023, 10pm Nigerian time.

Thank you.
Kog45
Chriskels
Charlesemeka85
Odunayaw
AndSunGorilla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 3:44am On Nov 04, 2023
You are on drugs as usual lol.
Marjoribanks:
Top 5 mention
CharlesEmeka
TheSupernerd
Basco
Kog45
AndSunGorilla

Special mention (Truidstar, BankyGee, Mujtahida, Odun and several others I can't mention). Real lovers of Super Eagles in the year in question!

Komekn and Joebie should not be on that list.

You can't always critic the team and players and with good conscience sit on an award committee for the same players. No!
I say it as it is!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Princezibk: 3:56am On Nov 04, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Top 5 mention
CharlesEmeka
TheSupernerd
Basco
Kog45
AndSunGorilla

Special mention (Truidstar, BankyGee, Mujtahida, Odun and several others I can't mention). Real lovers of Super Eagles in the year in question!

Seconded ! Am sorry but that’s the truth, especially Oga @Komekn ✌️

You can't always critic the team and players and with good conscience sit on an award committee for the same players. No!
I say it as it is!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ThanosKilla(m): 5:04am On Nov 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

Here we go!
Gentlemen and ladies of the thread, it is time for us to vote for those who will stand as representatives of this thread and partake in the selection of award categories and award nominees.
This year, the nomination committee will be made up of at least 7 members: myself, icon4s who pioneered the award will continue as an honorary member of the committee and at least 5 monikers from this thread.
Every member of this thread is eligible to vote and be voted for. But let's keep in mind that this isn't a popularity contest. Vote for those you believe have the knowledge and passion for Nigerian football.
3) Points will be awarded to each moniker you vote for. Your first nominee gets 5 point, the second gets 4 points, the third gets 3 points, fourth gets 2 points and fifth gets 1 point.
4) At the end of the voting process, the five monikers with the most points will join the committee;
5) In the event that two or more monikers are tied on points, they will all be added to the committee, as the goal is to have as many monikers to contribute to the process.

Thank you.
1. TheGoodJoe.
2. TheSuperNerd.
3. Kog45.
4. Charlesemeka85.
5. Majoribanks

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Alfryd: 6:17am On Nov 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

Here we go!

Thank you.

1KoG45
2 Charlesemeka
3 sungorilla
4supernerd
5komerk

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 6:54am On Nov 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

Here we go!

Thank you.
Thesupernerd
Kog45
Charlesemeka
Thegoodjoe
Komekn

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by caprikon: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

Here we go!

Thank you.

1. TheGoodjoe. 2. Tbaba1234 (hope he returns actively to the thread)
3. BascoVanVelli
4. Kog45
5. TheSuperNerd

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Towbaba500(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

Here we go!

Thank you.
Bascovanveli
TheSuperNerd
TheGoodJoe
Komekn
Marjoribanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by villagereporter(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2023
Marjoribanks:
My G @Villagereporter! I no know say I get cult following like this for Ikolaba!
I remember passing through Ikoloba on my way to Loyola college 2 decades prior. Also Loyola and Ikoloba get similar uniform too.
Although I only spent two weeks at Loyola College it is still part of my life experience.
Loyola and Ikolobites are brothers for life. My special greetings to all of them Gss!
My eyes dey enter that Ikoloba estates one time like that! lol!

Babami, your records speak volume.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

Here we go!

Thank you.
1. Thegoodjoe
2. Mostob.
3. Charlesemeka
4. Bascovanveli
5. Komekn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Top 5 mention
CharlesEmeka
TheSupernerd
Basco
Kog45
AndSunGorilla

I say it as it is!
komekn and Joebie both want the success of the super eagles don't mistake their different opinions as enemy of progress

One love

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by dymusty86: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

Here we go!

Thank you.

1. TheSuperNerd
2. Majoribank
3. Kog45
4. Charlesemeka
5. Boskovanvelli

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Melvinity: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

Here we go!

Thank you.

1. Charlse Emeka

2. Majoribanks

3. The Supernerd

4. BascoVanVeli

5. Sir Kog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Top 5 mention
CharlesEmeka
TheSupernerd
Basco
Kog45
AndSunGorilla

I say it as it is!
grin If there's ever any physical meet and greet for this thread, I will not be surprised to see people come with weapons

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

Here we go!

Thank you.
1. Kog45
2. Mujtahida
3. TheSuperNerd
4. Bascovanveli
5. Marjoribanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2023
Odunayaw:
grin If there's ever any physical meet and greet for this thread, I will not be surprised to see people come with weapons
Weapons for what,everything go turn to banters…na dat day Oga Chriskels go look Kokmne say sorry o so you be my boy….na dat day guys go see Marjori and say na dis one Dey rakes…sincerely without different opinions and characters this thread no go Dey gidigba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2023
Kog45:
Weapons for what,everything go turn to banters…na dat day Oga Chriskels go look Kokmne say sorry o so you be my boy….na dat day guys go see Marjori and say na dis one Dey rakes…sincerely without different opinions and characters this thread no go Dey gidigba
True, that's why I have not left this thread since I stumbled on it.
grin Long live this thread

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by opes: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

Here we go!

Thank you.

Forgiveness
Chriskels
Kog45
Lovewin
Majoribanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2023
Komekn

Charlesemeka85

Thesupernerd

Chriskels

Majoribanks

Dis one na vawulence list 😀

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

Here we go!

Thank you.

I choose to nominate:

1. Charlesemeka85
2. Kog45
3. Maidaboy
4. BascoVanVeli
5. Chriskels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DABIGATRAN(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2023
Kog45

Charlesemeka

Odunayaw

Bascovanvelli

Thesupernerd
Danielnino00:

Here we go!

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by villagereporter(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kog45:

A fact undisputable

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

Here we go!

Thank you.
1. TheSuperNerd
2. BascoVanveli
3. charlesemeka85
4. Kog45
5. Majoribanks 😎
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Iwobi and Bassey both start against Man Utd
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
I greet you all comrades smiley

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

Here we go!

Thank you.

Thesupernerd
Kog45
Charlesemeka
Thegoodjoe
Komekn
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

Here we go!

Thank you.

Thesupernerd
Kog45
Thegoodjoe
Chriskels
Charlesemeka
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Iwobi and bassey starts for Fulham against Man United
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

Here we go!

Thank you.
TheSuperNerd
Thegoodjoe
Kog45
Charlesemeka
Mujtahida

(1) (2) (3) ... (15211) (15212) (15213) (15214) (15215) (15216) (15217) ... (16152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.