Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11680463 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (16153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2017
Joebie:
Shehu as well. I'm sure he is a super regular grin Who else are you missing?

Haha! DAT one no dey my agenda. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2017
grin true test, and we shall see
mostob:
i think Olamilekan Adeleye,stephen Eze and Ariwachukwu will be okay as backup for our oyibo wall

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2017
grin he made whoscored's best XI in Spain in one of those weeks, about 3 YEARS AGO. Take note, they are all now in the Championship. So let's make that comparison now, or at least during the course of the current season -- fair enough. Ramon Azeez was once voted the best youngster in the whole of a season in the La Liga. So does that now make him class?
With these youngsters, we always hope for their development. Michael Olaitan also comes to mind.

And please Aina is not the best right back in the championship.
I have the whoscored Championship best XI here for this season so far.

forgiveness:

Yes! Game time can't exceed pure quality and class. In this case again Ilori is still far ahead of Dominic Iorfa and Aina(best right back in the 'championship') because with the little game time Ilori had in the Spanish LA liga he showed pure quality and class when he made the LA liga team of the weekweek (best CB in La liga) ahead of some of the best defenders in the world. Agreed!? grin

Remember, he didn't stop at that, he was listed twice on the best young talent of the week. grin

Now, be sincer. Which do you prefer btw best right back player in the championship or team of the week and best young talent of the week? grin

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/1y95y8/tiago_ilori_makes_the_team_of_the_week_for_la_liga/

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2014/04/16/talent-radar-best-young-players-team-of-the-week-april-2nd-week/

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2017
These are the stats for the current Championship season, for the quartet of Aina, Tomori, Iorfa, and Ilori. See pics below for details.

Ilori: 6.53
Tomori: 6.85
Lorfa: 7.04
Aina: 7.31

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2017
Joebie:
grin he made whoscored's best XI in Spain in one of those weeks, about 3 YEARS AGO. Take note, they are all now in the Championship. So let's make that comparison now, or at least during the course of the current season -- fair enough. Ramon Azeez was once voted the best youngster in the whole of a season in the La Liga. So does that now make him class?
With these youngsters, we always hope for their development. Michael Olaitan also comes to mind.

And please Aina is not the best right back in the championship.
I have the whoscored Championship best XI here for this season so far.

That's right! He made the best 11 in the LA liga despite limited playing time 3 years ago, and he also made best XI in ligue 1 just two years ago despite injuries and limited playing time. shocked grin

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2015/ligue-1-team-of-the-week-24-201415/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Two years ago is a while ago. Is he injured now? Why the limited time? And please don't forget to stress those best XIs were weekly stats.

Like I said they are all in the championship. We can easily monitor them - many thanks to whoscored. At least we have some good stats as a yardstick.
forgiveness:

That's right! He made the best 11 in the LA liga despite limited playing time 3 years ago, and he also made best XI in ligue 1 just two years ago despite injuries and limited playing time. shocked grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2017
krattoss:
Iwobi is one time bomb that is going to explode any time soon...
Played central mildfield against cologne..also good at rmf and lmf. .
Watching him play today against Chelsea, all I can say is ...the dude is a baller and always calm with the ball..
Oezil needs to watch his back cool
I don't know why people keep thinking Iwobi can play at CM. He can't. His best position is as a AM/LW. He also didn't play well against Cologne. He was good against Chelsea and worked hard.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2017
forgiveness:

Forget about Illori.. that one is out of reach. I doubt if he's ever watched a SE game in his life.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by freshest4live: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2017
Joebie:
Shehu as well. I'm sure he is a super regular grin Who else are you missing?
Anthony.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2017
Nwakaeme and Ogu are not SE regulars.
freshest4live:

Anthony.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2017
That's one of the easiest players we can get regardless lol.

If we really want a challenge, let's go for Akpoguma, Uduokhai, and Solanke

edi287:

Forget about Illori.. that one is out of reach. I doubt if he's ever watched a SE game in his life.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Joebie:
Two years ago is a while ago. Is he injured now? Why the limited time? And please don't forget to stress those best XIs were weekly stats.

Like I said they are all in the championship. We can easily monitor them - many thanks to whoscored. At least we have some good stats as a yardstick.

It doesn't change the fact that when he had the chance to play at the highest level he was noticed. Simple! grin

We know Messi may fumble in the kwatankwa championship kind of football.

Which limited time?

So, you didn't see he played all their first three matches before the red card? grin

Out of 7 matches he missed 4. 2 due to red card and 2 due to reasons best known to the coach.

You can't keep your most valuable player on the bench for no reason na. grin

Tiago Ilori is the most expensive player Reading fc ever bought. grin

The highest transfer fee received for a Reading player is the £7 million 1899 Hoffenheim paid for Gylfi Sigurðsson on 31 August 2010.[ 1][8] The most expensive player Reading have ever bought is Tiago Ilori, for £3,750,000 from Liverpool on 18 January 2017. shocked

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Reading_F.C._records_and_statistics
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2017
edi287:

How do you know all these?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2017
I think he actually meant AM. There isn't much of a distinction though. I think as a CM one should be a good holder and distributor of the ball. Somewhere midway between an AM and a Holding Midfielder. Iwobi has improved in his ball holding capability.

Of course he is known for his good passes

edi287:

I don't know why people keep thinking Iwobi can play at CM. He can't. His best position is as a AM/LW. He also didn't play well against Cologne. He was good against Chelsea and worked hard.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by whizola: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Anderlecht have sacked Rene Weiler (by mutual consent). He won the title last season - his first.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by whizola: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2017
OFFICIAL: Wolfsburg have sacked Andries Jonker with "immediate effect" along with Uwe Speidel, Fredrik Ljungberg and Jan van Loon. https:///j7SBllSwli
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2017
No, FIBA world has its own qualification procedure (home and away fixtures).
TheSuperNerd:

Yes oooooooo!!!!!!

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Likewise Olaitan, Isaac Success, Ramon Azeez etc in terms of playing at the "highest" level and being noticed.

Like I said, we always hope for the development of these youngsters.

Big money transfer don't say everything.

Red carded twice in a short time for a defender, don't that tell you something? Ilori is still developing. Don't put him where he hasn't gotten to yet because of a couple weekly stat.

The same championship is where the likes of Ighalo excelled. You can't rubbish the championship because of Ilori. I will not change the goal post. Whoscored stats is very reliable. I see how it changes even during live games. various aspects of player's performance is considered. If you have played few matches it can count to your advantage still. I have given you their ratings so far this season. Let's keep monitoring it.

forgiveness:

It doesn't change the fact that when he had the chance to play at the highest level he was noticed. Simple! grin

We know Messi may fumble in the kwatankwa championship kind of football.

Which limited time?

So, you didn't see he played all their first three matches before the red card? grin

Out of 7 matches he missed 4. 2 due to red card and 2 due to reasons best known to the coach.

You can't keep your most valuable player on the bench for no reason na. grin

Tiago Ilori is the most expensive player Reading fc ever bought. grin

The highest transfer fee received for a Reading player is the £7 million 1899 Hoffenheim paid for Gylfi Sigurðsson on 31 August 2010.[ 1][8] The most expensive player Reading have ever bought is Tiago Ilori, for £3,750,000 from Liverpool on 18 January 2017. shocked

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Reading_F.C._records_and_statistics
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Mikel Agu targets Europa League slot, rates Turkish league higher than Portugal

By admin -
September 18, 2017

Mikel Agu has told SCORENigeria he hopes his high-riding Bursaspor will clinch a UEFA Europa League spot, while also rating the Turkish Super Lig higher than that of Portugal.

Mikel Agu is on a season-long loan to Bursaspor from Portuguese giants FC Porto.

He was in action at the weekend as his club won 4-2 at promoted Yeni Malatyaspor.

“It is always good to win games, it is a feeling you can never compare to when you lose. We are on the right track, playing as a team, working all together and getting good results,” the midfielder told SCORENigeria

“My team are fourth on the table, it is always good to start the league well, getting these important points helps to keep the entire team in good spirit, helps the team to be more composed.

“It would be great if we could get a Europa League spot at the end of the season.

“I am really happy the way things are going. I give God all the praise because I believe he is the one doing all these for us

He praised fellow Super Eagles teammate William Troost-Ekong for scoring at Malatyaspor.

“I was really happy when Troost-Ekong scored, goals like this always put a team in front and help to give you more confidence,” he saluted.

The all-action defensive midfielder also told SCORENigeria he has been most impressed with the quality of the football played in Turkey.

“I used to think the Turkish league is not that interesting, but I was wrong,” he revealed.

“It is an interesting league and I would personally rate it better than the Portuguese league.

“After you take away the three big teams from Portuguese league – Porto, Benfica and Sporting Lisbon – I think the level of the average teams here is far better than that of Portugal. They have better structures here in Turkey and the league is a lot more intense.”

By Kola Daniel

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/09/18/mikel-agu-targets-europa-league-slot-rates-turkish-league-higher-than-portugal/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2017
STEPHEN ODEY TRANSFER LATEST: Agent forwards striker’s 2 different passports to FC Zurich, demands cut in deal

By admin -
September 17, 2017

SCORENigeria understands that Franco-Cameroonian agent Olivier Noah has allegedly submitted two different copies of the international passport of Stephen Odey to FC Zurich in a desperate bid to scuttle the transfer.

He has also demanded a percentage from the striker’s transfer to the Swiss club.
The passports carry different ages of the MFM FC star.

Noah was the one who facilitated the botched move to Danish club Midtjylland during which the two passports also surfaced and Odey was branded an age cheat.

“Yes, the boy’s two passports were also sent to FC Zurich, but it seems they are not interested in that,” a source told SCORENigeria

“The handlers of the player had already forewarned them against that and have also attached court papers which have cleared the player of any misdeeds.”

It was further gathered that the rival agent has demanded a percentage from the player’s move to FC Zurich even though he did not broker it.

The agreement between he and the player has since expired, another source informed SCORENigeria

“There is no way he can get anything from the boy’s transfer because he did not facilitate it and moreover, his agreement with the player has since ended,” said the source.

Noah is a persona non grata in Nigeria after a rash of allegations were leveled against him in the transfers of Isaac Success, Kelechi Iheanacho, Wilfred Ndidi, among many other Nigerian players.

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/09/17/stephen-odey-transfer-latest-agent-forwards-strikers-2-different-passports-to-fc-zurich-demands-cut-in-deal/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2017
Ibrahim Alhassan ‘Muazzam’ ‘fantastic’ in winning debut for Austria Wien – Akwuegbu

By admin -
September 17, 2017

Ex-Nigeria World Cup star Benedict Akwuegbu has hailed Ibrahim Alhassan ‘Muazzam’ as “fantastic” after he made his long-awaited debut for Austria Wien in a 5-1 home win over St.Polten tonight.

‘Muazzam’ gave an assist for his team’s fourth goal and was unlucky not to have scored himself with a header in the first half.

He was replaced in the 90th minute.

Akwuegbu, who earned the nickname ‘The Austrian Bomber’ in his playing days in Austria, watched the game live and told SCORENigeria the 21-year-old forward, who has already been capped by the Super Eagles, will go on to be a massive hit in the Austrian Bundesliga.

“Alhassan was simply fantastic. He did very, very well for somebody playing only his first official game in Europe,” Akwuegbu gushed.

“He caused the fourth goal with his through pass and he could even have scored in the 32nd minute, but his header missed target just narrowly.

“It would have been a great way to crown a great outing.

“He gave everything, ran a lot and worked hard for the team playing in what I consider his best position, which is coming from behind in the midfield to the attack.

“He’s most dangerous from that position.”

He added: “The coach and the media have paid glowing tribute to him after such a performance.

“And going forward, I see him scoring loads of goals for his new club.

“He will be a big hit in Austria and beyond.”

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/09/17/ibrahim-alhassan-muazzam-fantastic-in-winning-debut-for-austria-wien-akwuegbu/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2017
The love of money is truly the root of ALL evil.

BascoVanVeli:
STEPHEN ODEY TRANSFER LATEST: Agent forwards striker’s 2 different passports to FC Zurich, demands cut in deal

By admin -
September 17, 2017

SCORENigeria understands that Franco-Cameroonian agent Olivier Noah has allegedly submitted two different copies of the international passport of Stephen Odey to FC Zurich in a desperate bid to scuttle the transfer.

He has also demanded a percentage from the striker’s transfer to the Swiss club.

Noah was the one who facilitated the botched move to Danish club Midtjylland during which the two passports also surfaced and Odey was branded an age cheat.

“Yes, the boy’s two passports were also sent to FC Zurich, but it seems they are not interested in that,” a source told SCORENigeria

“The handlers of the player had already forewarned them against that and have also attached court papers which have cleared the player of any misdeeds.”

It was further gathered that the rival agent has demanded a percentage from the player’s move to FC Zurich even though he did not broker it.

The agreement between he and the player has since expired, another source informed SCORENigeria

“There is no way he can get anything from the boy’s transfer because he did not facilitate it and moreover, his agreement with the player has since ended,” said the source.

Noah is a persona non grata in Nigeria after a rash of allegations were leveled against him in the transfers of Isaac Success, Kelechi Iheanacho, Wilfred Ndidi, among many other Nigerian players.

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/09/17/stephen-odey-transfer-latest-agent-forwards-strikers-2-different-passports-to-fc-zurich-demands-cut-in-deal/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2017
Did anybody fail to report Olarenwaju Kayode conceded a penalty kick against Sevilla yesterday, that Girona failed to convert?
The ref was a little harsh though in awarding that penalty.

Sevilla went on to win 1-nil away.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2017
Muazam!!!, definitely will be a solid SE player in future.

BascoVanVeli:
Ibrahim Alhassan ‘Muazzam’ ‘fantastic’ in winning debut for Austria Wien – Akwuegbu

By admin -
September 17, 2017

Ex-Nigeria World Cup star Benedict Akwuegbu has hailed Ibrahim Alhassan ‘Muazzam’ as “fantastic” after he made his long-awaited debut for Austria Wien in a 5-1 home win over St.Polten tonight.

‘Muazzam’ gave an assist for his team’s fourth goal and was unlucky not to have scored himself with a header in the first half.

He was replaced in the 90th minute.

Akwuegbu, who earned the nickname ‘The Austrian Bomber’ in his playing days in Austria, watched the game live and told SCORENigeria the 21-year-old forward, who has already been capped by the Super Eagles, will go on to be a massive hit in the Austrian Bundesliga.

“Alhassan was simply fantastic. He did very, very well for somebody playing only his first official game in Europe,” Akwuegbu gushed.

“He caused the fourth goal with his through pass and he could even have scored in the 32nd minute, but his header missed target just narrowly.

“It would have been a great way to crown a great outing.

“He gave everything, ran a lot and worked hard for the team playing in what I consider his best position, which is coming from behind in the midfield to the attack.

“He’s most dangerous from that position.”

He added: “The coach and the media have paid glowing tribute to him after such a performance.

“And going forward, I see him scoring loads of goals for his new club.

“He will be a big hit in Austria and beyond.”

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/09/17/ibrahim-alhassan-muazzam-fantastic-in-winning-debut-for-austria-wien-akwuegbu/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2017
Joebie:
Likewise Olaitan, Isaac Success, Ramon Azeez etc in terms of playing at the "highest" level and being noticed.

Like I said, we always hope for the development of these youngsters.

Big money transfer don't say everything.

Red carded twice in a short time for a defender, don't that tell you something? Ilori is still developing. Don't put him where he hasn't gotten to yet because of a couple weekly stat.

The same championship is where the likes of Ighalo excelled. You can't rubbish the championship because of Ilori. I will not change the goal post. Whoscored stats is very reliable. I see how it changes even during live games. various aspects of player's performance is considered. If you have played few matches it can count to your advantage still. I have given you their ratings so far this season. Let's keep monitoring it.

Oga! Olaitan case na heart issue not talent. Before the heart problem he was doing very well.

Despite playing regularly in the Champions league Keshi refused to hand him an invitation.

Na who tell you say Success finish? Na so talent dey Finnish!?.

Ramon case na em club refused to sell him or allow him go for free to EPl.

In short, Almeria forced him to renew his contract with dem before he was restored to the first team. Before then, he was relegated to the feeders team for almost a season.

Are you following Chelsea's games this season?

How many of their defenders have received red card?

So, because they received red card tells a lot abi!? shocked grin

Tiago Ilori received red card once this season. Where did you get twice? grin

Tiago Ilori did not fluke hu way into those couple of week stat. He deservingly earned them due to his noticeable class and quality after the games against Barcelona and PSG. grin

It can't be rubbished na. Just like that. grin

Big money transfer does not say anything!? shocked

Ask PSG, Real Madrid, Mou etc they will tell you something. grin

Ighalo started somewhere in Spain. No bi Championship help am. grin

I maintain that Championship na kwatankwa type of football compared to more technical league...

The Spanish LA liga is the most beautiful league to watch. Followed by the Seria A.

If some of the best from these aforementioned leagues go to the championship dem go dey useless.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2017
Joebie:
The love of money is truly the root of ALL evil.

ODEY sef no try, y the rush, even wen season Neva close, mistcheeww, good for him that WIEN did not listen to the cronk call agent
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2017
Yeni 2-4 Bursaspor

Mikel Agu makes top 5 tacklers list.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Troost Ekong ties for best pass success rate for players who played the entire encounter

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I was shocked today when the commentator in the Manchester United game called Rashford the future number 9 of England and called Pickford the future number one of England.

I thought to myself, is it that the English fans do not rate Tammy?

that is the major problem they have, selection of true quality talents, if victor moses grew up in the netherlands or belgium, he will never play for Nigeria, mark my words. Even a France won't allow a Moses or Balogun choose Nigeria over them
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

By admin -
September 17, 2017

I just dy pity this Odey... This is how some greedy agents ruin the career of promising players like him..He should ask Jude Aneke and those who cane before him..

The two passports even carry different ages.. Na so E dy start...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2017
forgiveness:

Yeah! You're right but I think Onazi's club is aware that his heart is no longer in the club and he will be gone in Jan hence the need not to put their mind on him.

the coach that wanted Onazi(Redknapp) has been fired. Onazi is going to stay there for a longer time
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2017
Mickael2:

the coach that wanted Onazi(Redknapp) has been fired. Onazi is going to stay there for a longer time

Hahaha! You mean em go tey for there. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (16153) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PurpleHouse(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.