Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11670577 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (16151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Those photos released by the NFF twitter handle of Pinnick and Tammy and another of Pinnick, Tammy, Timmy and the dad were always gonna go viral....

It was only a matter of time before the English FA and media came down hard to get out of Tammy a recommitment to the Three Lions badge not because they have plans for him but bcoa they are acting like Vultures hoarding players they know they won't use just to keep them off Nigeria's grasp.

CIV and Senegal no dey get problems with players switching to them from France... but with England our case is always different. Na wa.... it is always war. Bunch of wankers the English media and FA are honestly....

those English people can be greedy. And wetin dey pain me pass be say dem go just pack everything, but dem no go still win anything reasonable. Just packing players to useless them and leave them with nonsense international careers.

The best thing they can get will be one goal scoring record like Rooney, collect record, no collect medal
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
jotey:

NAWA o

Tammy is all over the news even on English football forum grin

http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/english-players-dual-nationality-thread.2019295/page-41

Funny threads... Anyways... Actually this matter Na family matter and he's looking like an iwobi, Aina matter... The boy look like a father's boy.. So no cause for alarm... He will done green white green Jersey
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
This is the one part in Pinnick's revelations that forms part of why I know this statement by Tammy today is just a smokescreen. But time will tell eventually... Think March 2018 for the switch or maybe May/June sef... cheesy

Joebie:
Tammy and he family don already collect form when dem dey fill. Leave them in suspense my beloved Tega..That's how we do it during the transfer window.

Pinnick learn a thing or two from this.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
komekn:

You are not in any way helping his career, the career was already flourishing without any Nigerian call up.

His decision to play for Nigeria is out of Love for his fatherland not career progression. Indeed it will cost him to play for Nigeria by ignoring England. In lost endorsements and relative value.

Tega is currently the hottest young striker in the EPL.

Moses currently has an endorsement deal with Opera Mini.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
I just tire for everything.... this is the only player Pinnick has sounded very confident of bagging for us with that loud mouth of his... lolll.. he hardly spoke about the rest... yet under him, Iwobi and Aina have joined....

....But on Tammy.. chaaaiiiiii... Pinnick went as far as indirectly taunting the English sef... loolll... words like, "Listen, I know his father and Tammy is like my son so I have no worries over his willingness to play for us over England".... chaaaiiiiii... words like that dey bite for ear... lol

His politicking style has worked some good (Iwobi, Aina, CAF Elections, Aiteo, etc) but I pray it won't work some bad eventually in this case of Tammy.

Another thing about him is that he get alot if bad mouth.... Talking like shakur...lol or lemme say Mohammed Ali... Lol..

You can imagine how he promised to unrest hayatou. And he did... He seems he has his assignment done before talking... Cos he has never failed concerning those talks... Lol... AmajuPinnick the Lion... Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2017

safarigirl:
those English people can be greedy. And wetin dey pain me pass be say dem go just pack everything, but dem no go still win anything reasonable. Just packing players to useless them and leave them with nonsense international careers.

The best thing they can get will be one goal scoring record like Rooney, collect record, no collect medal
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
lol. The only comment I found funny there:

http://football-wonderkids.co.uk/chelsea-forward-tammy-abraham-ready-to-play-for-nigeria/

"Seriously disappointing news if it's true! Can't stand this Pinnock guy, he's just seems intent on screwing England over."

jotey:

NAWA o

Tammy is all over the news even on English football forum grin

http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/english-players-dual-nationality-thread.2019295/page-41
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:
who are these people? No Sakala and no Mwepu? Dies this Zambian coach really think he can go about tweaking his list randomly?

These are home-based for the initial camping exercise.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:
who are these people? No Sakala and no Mwepu? Dies this Zambian coach really think he can go about tweaking his list randomly?

That's my thinking through... His likely he will still add some players to the list he prune down to those that Wil make it down to Uyo..
His list lacks consistancy..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
U no lie at all. But let me repeat Tammy talk na just PR stunt..

Believe me. They are filling out that form.

lol
safarigirl:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Joebie:
grin
u mean say only u no fit defend firstlady?
make u call us come chop too oh when that time reach oh.. hahaha
grin
Anyways there is no cause for alarm. He is available for selection, in that he has not been capped yet by Nigeria. That's a clever answer.
Abi no be Tammy issue we dey?

chop gini, abeg shift mak ah sidon well,

naso nah temmy we day jare, but wetin be that tin ah hear about shehu and maigria
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
lol.. exactly

TheSuperNerd:
This is the one part in Pinnick's revelations that forms part of why I know this statement by Tammy today is just a smokescreen. But time will tell eventually... Think March 2018 for the switch or maybe May/June sef... cheesy

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Joebie:

http://football-wonderkids.co.uk/chelsea-forward-tammy-abraham-ready-to-play-for-nigeria/

"Seriously disappointing news if it's true! Can't stand this Pinnock guy, he's just seems intent on screwing England over."

The way they are yabbing AmajuPinnick self... AmajuPinnick more popular in England than NFf..

Lol.. But wait o.. Wetin England won use Tammy do?... With all their stars..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
lol

do4luv14:

chop gini, abeg shift mak ah sidon well,

naso nah temmy we day jare, but wetin be that tin ah hear about shehu and maigria
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
tbaba1234:

These are home-based for the initial camping exercise.
doesn't make sense still.

Twenty people for initial camping? Na only 5 people dey foreign-based for Zambia?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
So far and from keen observation..... I have to agree with the bolded. It is funnily very true... amazing.

So let's watch and see shaa..... I am sure he knows the English were always gonna react. Maybe he has another ace up his game or who knows if he had already told them how to go aboit holding off the English via a smokescreen statement from Tammy.

Let us recall keenly He faced same with Iwobi as recently as 2016... so let us see. wink

soetanoreoluwa:

Another thing about him is that he get alot if bad mouth.... Talking like shakur...lol or lemme say Mohammed Ali... Lol..

You can imagine how he promised to unrest hayatou. And he did... He seems he has his assignment done before talking... Cos he has never failed concerning those talks... Lol... AmajuPinnick the Lion... Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hahaha.. they are not even sure of anything. Na try and error dem dey.. Na low self esteem brought about by the lack of trophies at the senior level.

soetanoreoluwa:

The way they are yabbing AmajuPinnick self... AmajuPinnick more popular in England than NFf..

Lol.. But wait o.. Wetin England won use Tammy do?... With all their stars..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Joebie:
lol

oya nah, wetin be DAT deal wey wan carry that ex- Nff boss come again??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Famocious(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Why allow Tammy Abraham to disrespect Nigeria when the likes of Cyriel Dessers ,Awoniyi, Onuachi, Olayinka etc are dying 2be capped #Shame

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
lol.. me i never hear oh.. Pinnick don stand kakaraka for that post.. make dem try their best

do4luv14:

oya nah, wetin be DAT deal wey wan carry that ex- Nff boss come again??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Chaaaiiiiii.... Pinnick the screwer of England.... Hahahahahahahahaha

They now know his name more than many past NFF presidos.... They remember him from the Aina case and also the Iwobi saga. Loooollll... now it is with his very own home boy from delta and they are so damn scared... looolll

Joebie:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Who he disrespect? Oya quote am na

Famocious:
Why allow Tammy Abraham to disrespect Nigeria when the likes of Cyriel Dessers ,Awoniyi, Onuachi, Olayinka etc are dying 2be capped #Shame
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Omo, for that thing .... the bobo just announced to English FA and the whole world that he's available for selection for the 3 Lions.

And I will bet you that England would cap him the next time they face a easy win game. Picnic has fried our eggs.

O pari

Joebie:
Tammy and he family don already collect form when dem dey fill. Leave them in suspense my beloved Tega..That's how we do it during the transfer window.

Pinnick learn a thing or two from this.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
It's in their nature.. People like Pinnick, dem go try use politics commot am..
I like leaders that beat them at their own old game.. That's the kind of leaders we should have..

We got this.. let's wait and see.

TheSuperNerd:
Chaaaiiiiii.... Pinnick the screwer of England.... Hahahahahahahahaha

They now know his name more than many past NFF presidos.... They remember him from the Aina case and also the Iwobi saga. Loooollll... now it is with his very own home boy from delta and they are so damn scared... looolll

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
lol.. Didn't Tammy just play for their U-21. That's the context jor. He has not played for Nigeria yet. if Barca never sign you, you go tell Torino say you are not available?

They are in the process, but it's not done and dusted. Once FIFA receive the forms, o pari (make I borrow the Icons term)
However, should England come calling this boy while FIFA dey on top the matter, you think say he go rescind?

Icon79:
Omo, for that thing .... the bobo just announced to English FA and the whole world that he's available for selection for the 3 Lions.

And I will bet you that England would cap him the next time they face a easy win game. Picnic has fried our eggs.

O pari

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Enough of this noise about these over hyped English player...They can even take Iwobi if they want.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Icon79:

O pari

Bro let us wait! As you side... Okay
..wait.. Who is Tammy gonna replace in England team... As that now... Just asking anyway...

The boy is ours... England can take it to bank
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
OMANBALA1:
Enough of this noise about these over hyped English player...They can even take Iwobi if they want.

Lol... grin After playing for us...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Joebie:
Hahaha.. they are not even sure of anything. Na try and error dem dey.. Na low self esteem brought about by the lack of trophies at the senior level.

No them sabi... How many players can they cap? When you have Anglo Nigeria flooded their clubs side... Last last they will just be looking and focus on the full Breed English... They never cap Solanke..

AmajuPinnick should mention Solanke too... It seems am enjoying this game...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bia Oga Odenigbo....oya shift into that Parlour down the hall... dem dey watch Niger vs Ghana for dia...leave us make we discuss our Tammy and others... hapuya like that... cheesy

OMANBALA1:
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=TheSuperNerd post=60697963] So far and from keen observation..... I have to agree with the bolded. It is funnily very true... amazing.

So let's watch and see shaa..... I am sure he knows the English were always gonna react. Maybe he has another ace up his game or who knows if he had already told them how to go aboit holding off the English via a smokescreen statement from Tammy.

Let us recall keenly He faced same with Iwobi as recently as 2016... so let us see. wink

[/qu

He's really catching fun right now... I mean AmajuPinnick and he knows what he's doing... Remember first time he mention he's name... The whole of English press catch cold.. And did thesame again.

AmajuPinnick na social media man...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
TheSuperNerd:

And if England rate Tammy that much, they would give him a call-up at least... Right now na Rashford dey take all the spotlight because he is fully English but Tammy is Anglo-Nigerian... England don't wanna and will never rate Tammy over Rashford and we know why. Tammy does not have a career with England... Nigeria is the best for him.

Sentiments aside!!!

Rashford is not rated higher than Tammy because he's fully English.

Rashford performs relatively well for one of the best teams in the world and the best team in England. I don't see any reasonable coach choosing Tammy over Rashford.

He's also not disappointed with what we've seen so far with the National Team.

Only when Tammy cuts it with Chelsea would he be rated higher (Which I doubt he would )

Above all, he should make a decision that's best for his career.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (16151) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ThanosKilla(m), bennie1980(m), yemyke001(m), Marjoribanks, Mujtahida, viciati(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.