Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11601497 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16040) (16041) (16042) (16043) (16044) (16045) (16046) ... (16123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29
TheLoneCitizen:

This is Daily mail.

I didn't assert he's going to PSG. I confirmed he has a verbal agreement to join PSG.

His priority now is England though. He will even move to Spurs or Newcastle over PSG.
I may not be surprised if Chelsea sack pochettino and bring back Mourinho
Mourinho will definitely try to go get Osimhen
Mourinho will definitely get Chelsea back to top 6

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29
TheLoneCitizen:

This is Daily mail.

I didn't assert he's going to PSG. I confirmed he has a verbal agreement to join PSG.

His priority now is England though. He will even move to Spurs or Newcastle over PSG.
from day one I knw Victor is heading to the EPL and with current rumor flying around his likely destination is Chelsea

Na samueltemi Dey force am go psg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29
yinkeys:

I may not be surprised if Chelsea sack pochettino and bring back Mourinho
Mourinho will definitely try to go get Osimhen
Mourinho will definitely get Chelsea back to top 6
Jose is likely to move to Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 1:14pm On Mar 29
charlesemeka85:
Ojoducity Fc🔴🇳🇬 boy Hafiz Umar have started training with Chelsea🔵🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿.. Good luck to him on trials at Chelsea🔵🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 we can't wait to hear congratulations🤝..
I no go say wetin dey my mind. Only that it still borders me why they will be good in youth football but will fade like sandtex car paint afterwards.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tinneh: 2:44pm On Mar 29
Amedino99:
this is why a foreign coach is the best for a nation of people with fragile brains like Nigeria. Someone like jpes can put out a squad of 90% Yoruba players and no one will bat an eyelid but let a Nigerian do the same hell will be raised. Just this last international break alone findi has already been accused of doing "na we sabi play ball pass" with his selection right here in this thread. Rohr called up a player from Hungary nobody complained, finidi called someone from Tanzania we know what has been said about him.
Under which coach was bameiyi invited to the super eagles??

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29
chuks404:
osimhen is a guy that knows how to shut people up with his perfomance. We will see how it goes.
Gbamsolutely. Just told someone this same thing this morning.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 3:30pm On Mar 29
Newcastle wants Boniface! But I want him to remain at Leverkusen to replace Kane at Bayern or Lewa at Barcelona!
Where Osimhen will go will be determined by his performance and fitness from now till season end.

Arteta is keenly watching. Wants an Haaland type of striker to conquer Europe/EPL next season.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 3:33pm On Mar 29
GBAM
ChrisKels:

You are helping to disseminate a substanceless, poorly conjured trash aimed to discredit a man through ethnic inclination rather than his capabilities just because of your disdain for the said fellow? I bu ezigbote onye iberibe Charles.

Okay, after their trash talking of his U17 squad, he went on to conquer the world and also give us the current pride of the continent in Osimhen. Same team gave us Chuks, and even Nwakali though he fell off. Osimhen, Zakari Lukman and Funsho Bamgboye were some of the so called Biafran boys. Manu Garba had similar team but we never termed it Arewa team.

In 2013, Forgiveness in particular called Keshi's team a Biafran team and said he wished for them to crash out in the group stage, that team went on to conquer Africa and gave us our third Afcon gold in history.

I'm not a fan of local coaches though I like Eguavoen and SiaSia ball but coming here to write rubbish about a successful team just because of your hate for the handler is what I won't look away from. Once again Emeka, ifere gwuru gi n'anya. You and whoever wrote this rubbish are some ffing bsts
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29
Tinneh:

Under which coach was bameiyi invited to the super eagles??
think it's jpes
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29
ChrisKels:

You are helping to disseminate a substanceless, poorly conjured trash aimed to discredit a man through ethnic inclination rather than his capabilities just because of your disdain for the said fellow? I bu ezigbote onye iberibe Charles.

Okay, after their trash talking of his U17 squad, he went on to conquer the world and also give us the current pride of the continent in Osimhen. Same team gave us Chuks, and even Nwakali though he fell off. Osimhen, Zakari Lukman and Funsho Bamgboye were some of the so called Biafran boys. Manu Garba had similar team but we never termed it Arewa team.

In 2013, Forgiveness in particular called Keshi's team a Biafran team and said he wished for them to crash out in the group stage, that team went on to conquer Africa and gave us our third Afcon gold in history.

I'm not a fan of local coaches though I like Eguavoen and SiaSia ball but coming here to write rubbish about a successful team just because of your hate for the handler is what I won't look away from. Once again Emeka, ifere gwuru gi n'anya. You and whoever wrote this rubbish are some ffing bsts
ha ha ha ha....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29
comodo:

I no go say wetin dey my mind. Only that it still borders me why they will be good in youth football but will fade like sandtex car paint afterwards.
Like Osimhen,Kanu,Babayaro,Oruma,Mikel fades away immediately after youth football?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29
It's very easy to ID players invited by external forces. A coach will draft his own list and then you'll see funny names on the InvList. If they kon play ahead of better players again, Nepopo Delulu.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29
Amedino99:
think it's jpes

No be lie, And na same Jpez invites player from yumyum FC too abi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29
Mujtahida:

Bro, poison is poison oo. Tiki taka is poison 😂😂😂

No, it's not 😄😆; it's life. 😎
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by robosky02(m): 8:17pm On Mar 29
This NFF is still outdated

How long will it take to announce a coach.

Ghana has done that
Ivory Coast has done that

South Africa is intensifying preparation against nigeria

It's official Jose Peseiro will not come back

We have the materials Amunike or Finidi George

What are they still fumbling around
Appoint a substantive coach let him prepare the team early for the world cup

In morden time they don't announce vecancy

Get the man who meet the philosophy
Haba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:25pm On Mar 29
COOL10:

No, it's not 😄😆; it's life. 😎
Life of poison 🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 8:40pm On Mar 29
robosky02:
This NFF is still outdated

How long will it take to announce a coach.

Ghana has done that
Ivory Coast has done that

South Africa is intensifying preparation against nigeria

It's official Jose Peseiro will not come back

We have the materials Amunike or Finidi George

What are they still fumbling around
Appoint a substantive coach let him prepare the team early for the world cup

In morden time they don't announce vecancy

Get the man who meet the philosophy
Haba

Read now dt nff is going for Herve renard 😎
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29
elyte89:

shey Dem no even offer you assistant manager Abi e too small for your level

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29
elyte89:

read that Herve renard said he will leave the French women team after the Olympics. The only problem is that the Olympics is in July, our qualifiers is in June.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29
Amedino99:
read that Herve renard said he will leave the French women team after the Olympics. The only problem is that the Olympics is in July, our qualifiers is in June.
Do we have the pull for this man? We've desired him since 2013. I'm sure he's aware but nff..... Plus his fee is something else.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 9:32pm On Mar 29
daveP:
Do we have the pull for this man? We've desired him since 2013. I'm sure he's aware but nff..... Plus his fee is something else.

Every coach in this side of the world will salivate at the prospect of coaching the super eagles.

And we have the money. We just rather steal it

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29
Denis scores

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29
JayromWrites:

Every coach in this side of the world will salivate at the prospect of coaching the super eagles.

And we have the money. We just rather steal it

You sure? Cos as it currently stands, na CV boost we be o. Not to talk of attracting Coach we no need CV boost compared to us that need Rep Boost
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29
Dennisman got one of the most aesthetic running styles in football.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lbrichman2: 10:37pm On Mar 29
TheLoneCitizen:
Dennisman got one of the most aesthetic running styles in football.

Glad to see him having some consistency with end results in his game..
The talent is there
Man just has to put his head down and work

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29
Amedino99:
it doesn't matter,July is not far,
even if it means sacrifice going to to the next world cup as long as we get a good tactician.
With Renard we stand good chance of winning one AFCON and qualifying for WC within five years.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:42pm On Mar 29
Emmanuel Dennis since his return to Watford:

👤 6 starts
⚽ 4 goals

Finding his rhythm 🤙🏽

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 1:40am On Mar 30
Mikaila faye I. Barce reserve team played for Senegal today.
If he can play then Victor Eletu And ebenezer Akinsanmiro should be given a chance in our Midfield.
What are we afraid of.
There is nothing certain in life and life is full of risks. Let us risk it and see what happens.
The bold die only once but cowards die many time before their death.
Lack of innovation leads to failure

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 1:56am On Mar 30
Coach Emmanuel Amunike is my top pick for the S.E coaching job.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 3:14am On Mar 30
elyte89:

Do you know if Alonso applied for the open role with you?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 3:18am On Mar 30
Amedino99:
Cant we go for Jurgen Klopp, shebi he said he's leaving Liverpool?
Mourinho too can be approached since he's currently jobless.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 4:53am On Mar 30
AndSunGorilla:

Cant we go for Jurgen Klopp, shebi he said he's leaving Liverpool?
Mourinho too can be approached since he's currently jobless.
klopp said he is taking a year absence. Mourinho said he is intentionally jobless so I don't know if Nigeria will be on his radar considering we used to be regular onigbese to his best friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16040) (16041) (16042) (16043) (16044) (16045) (16046) ... (16123) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.