Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11618816 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16083) (16084) (16085) (16086) (16087) (16088) (16089) ... (16133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16
elyte89:
BREAKING ….EXPECT MY ANNOUNCEMENT ANYTIME SOON AS THE SUPER EAGLES πŸ¦… COACH …stay tuned
Eagles curator not bad ElyteπŸ˜„

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16
TheGoodJoe:

πŸ˜‚

Brazilian Ronaldo had weight issues. He was virtually running unfit men to the ground.

I give them their respect but in today's game, they won't be so exceptional because of the intensity.

Finito.
story.
men like Cannavaro and Maldini were unfit yet they played for almost 2 decades.

what will make a player like Zidan not to be exceptional?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16
TheGoodJoe:

Intensity plus tactical defending is high now. That is why beating markers is difficult but actually, Grealish pulls off dribbles, that is why he is fouled a lot.
Grealish pulls off dribbles,
and Maradona won't be able to pull off dribbles?

If Okocha resurfaces today with the same skills,he would still dribble all these your fit and tactical defenders just like before

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:57pm On Apr 16
Amuneke!!!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 7:58pm On Apr 16
Honestly! Senior men like Seedorf, Edgar Davids and Cafu dey run things against younger cats but na HE-MEN dey for this generation of players.

Napoleon55:

story.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:00pm On Apr 16
So I looked at the man Domenec Torrent. All his honors was as an assistant. What has he really achieved in his managerial career as the #1 man?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:12pm On Apr 16
Buijs record not impressive.

Who do we take a risk on?

I think we should go for the man we can trust to continue with the team regardless…

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16
chrisooblog:
Honestly! Senior men like Seedorf, Edgar Davids and Cafu dey run things against younger cats but na HE-MEN dey for this generation of players.

I no quit get u though,but senior men like Ronaldo7,Modric,Messi are still running things
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 8:18pm On Apr 16
Joebie:
Amuneke!!!

Lol Dey play πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 8:21pm On Apr 16
I'm agreeing with you that all these people all generation of players could keep up with the modern players today even if the pace of the game was slower in the past.

Napoleon55:

I no quit get u though,but senior men like Ronaldo7,Modric,Messi are still running things
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16
Napoleon55:

Grealish pulls off dribbles,
and Maradona won't be able to pull off dribbles?

If Okocha resurfaces today with the same skills,he would still dribble all these your fit and tactical defenders just like before

Not the same way. Impossible. The intensity is way more.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16
Joebie:
So I looked at the man Domenec Torrent. All his honors was as an assistant. What has he really achieved in his managerial career as the #1 man?

Most sound in understanding the modern game. What was Arteta's CV before Arsenal? Guardiola's assistant.

It is about the most knowledgeable to pass it to our players.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16
Napoleon55:

story.

I did not say they were unfit. I said the players today are far more fit than them. Canavaro we're running with their generation people at their generation intensity. Not today's own. It is a common fact that tactics, training and fitness today is far more than in the past.

Finito.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16
TheSuperNerd:

Lies?? Did you read this followup post above? Smh.

Your tiny d**k always stands awkwardly whenever Nwakali does good so you rush here to say the usual gobbledygooks.

Also read below...

Abeg, open your eyes and read before spilling more nonsense.

I don't normally engage infantile spoiled brats with hyperactive egos.

But for the sake of comedic entertainment, l will.

However, a word of warning ⚠️ homosexuality is a criminal offence in Nigeria and your fixation with the male member exposes your debased perverted preference for this insult to God & humanity lifestyle.

Now let the comedy begin πŸ˜‰

First of all Nwakali is not doing good and hasn't been doing good for over 7 years.

His team has a permanent residence at the bottom of the Portuguese league where MEDIOCRITY rests. They have conceded more goals and scored the least number goals than any other team in the league.

After that fortuitous win, they were catapulted to second to bottom from bottom of the league oh Wow 😳.

You called it a fine strike, what a strike your crown πŸ‘‘ remains, TheSuperDelusional One πŸ‘†πŸΏ.

That kick was poor and without direction , it was going to the goalkeepers right side beyond the post, nowhere near the goal. However , a very fortuitous deflection caused the ball to go the opposite direction to the left of the keeper and into the net.

How many goals has he Nwakali the midfield maestro answer to all problems in the SE scored this season, for Chavez ❓

He is such a wonderful fine striker of the ball , he should have scored at least 5 maybe πŸ€”. Let's add his last season in the Segunda Division how many goals ❓

Thankfully videos don't lie πŸ€₯ so it's all there to see , but you see πŸ™ˆ or choose not to see. Your ego has made you blind. Trying to turn white 🀍 to black πŸ–€.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16
TheGoodJoe:

I did not say they were unfit. I said the players today are far more fit than them. Canavaro we're running with their generation people at their generation intensity. Not today's own. It is a common fact that tactics, training and fitness today is far more than in the past.

Finito.

Players in those days smoked and got drunk regularly none of them would have survived in this era with that lifestyle today .

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16
It will be a decade soon and some still argue here in this back and forth manner that ends nowhere ..

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16
Still an idiot in 2024. Attention seeking is what you feed on to make up for your tiny d**k. I understand.

Kelechi's deflected strike cum goal definitely cut huge inches off your already tiny "potato" hence this venomous take. LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PS: You posted same video I posted but English stays hard for pseudos like you.

komekn:

I don't normally engage infantile spoiled brats with hyperactive egos.

But for the sake of comedic entertainment, l will.

However, a word of warning ⚠️ homosexuality is a criminal offence in Nigeria and your fixation with the male member exposes your debased perverted preference for this insult to God & humanity lifestyle.

Now let the comedy begin πŸ˜‰

First of all Nwakali is not doing good and hasn't been doing good for over 7 years.

His team has a permanent residence at the bottom of the Portuguese league where MEDIOCRITY rests. They have conceded more goals and scored the least number goals than any other team in the league.

After that fortuitous win, they were catapulted to second to bottom from bottom of the league oh Wow 😳.

You called it a fine strike, what a strike your crown πŸ‘‘ remains, TheSuperDelusional One πŸ‘†πŸΏ.

That kick was poor and without direction , it was going to the goalkeepers right side beyond the post, nowhere near the goal. However , a very fortuitous deflection caused the ball to go the opposite direction to the left of the keeper and into the net.

How many goals has he Nwakali the midfield maestro answer to all problems in the SE scored this season, for Chavez ❓

He is such a wonderful fine striker of the ball , he should have scored at least 5 maybe πŸ€”. Let's add his last season in the Segunda Division how many goals ❓

Thankfully videos don't lie πŸ€₯ so it's all there to see , but you see πŸ™ˆ or choose not to see. Your ego has made you blind. Trying to turn white 🀍 to black πŸ–€.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16
Joebie:

What has Amunike achieved as No 1

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16
What did Emerse Fae achieve before he won the Afcon?

What did Pep achieve before he took over Barca?

What did Xabi Alonso achieve before he took over Bayer Leverkusen?

humility33:

What has Amunike achieved as No 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mank1234(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16
TheSuperNerd:
What did Emerse Fae achieve before he won the Afcon?

What did Pep achieve before he took over Barca?

What did Xabi Alonso achieve before he took over Bayer Leverkusen?

That's why I've been asking NFF to appoint me. shocked
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16
You? Naah... Elyte89 we know and he is out of the race. Who are you? 😭😭

mank1234:

That's why I've been asking NFF to appoint me. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16
Kylian Mbappe has officially catapulted himself into Real Madrid fans' hearts with tonight's showing vs Barca. All is forgiven for the summer drama of 2022. Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16
chrisooblog:
I'm agreeing with you that all these people all generation of players could keep up with the modern players today even if the pace of the game was slower in the past.

OK.
It's only someone like Komekn will agree with him if finds out the majority of us disagree
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 10:09pm On Apr 16
Joebie:
Amuneke!!!
Abeg if na joke be this?? U wan cause people cardiac arrest??
Anyways las las, SE coach will be Danny Buji Banton.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16
Komekn is hugely insignificant. It is you folks here who takes that Joker seriously.

Him agreeing or disagreeing with any view here is akin to ZERO. It has no effect.

Napoleon55:

OK.
It's only someone like Komekn will agree with him if finds out the majority of us disagree
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16
Enrique experience came in handy tonight. But Xavi sef... You remove your Joker in Lamine. Like seriously? Smh.

That cameraman must hate Barca. Guy kept showing Dembele's smile throughout this game πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is how the night of champions feel like. Nobody will imagine Barca had 3 away goals in france(i know)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 10:34pm On Apr 16
typicalgamer:

Bro is literally one goal behind highest goal scorer and you wanted him to drop the ball you must be fun at parties
Bro I get your point, like I said it's the first, maybe madueke and Jackson mind never went there, even for Palmer it was an after thought.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 10:39pm On Apr 16
TheSuperNerd:
Komekn is hugely insignificant. It is you folks here who takes that Joker seriously.

Him agreeing or disagreeing with any view here is akin to ZERO. It has no effect.

I can never take Komkn serious.
It's only Kog45 and Charlesemeka who use to take him serious before.

The guy has dark heart against Nigeria and humanity,he is a real joker,the late Heath Ledger was a learner for wey m dey
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16
TheSuperNerd:

Seriously?? How have you missed a prestigious youth tournament in Itay held since 1949 which no African side has ever won until this year. One of the World renowned youth tourneys taking place every year.

Anyway, here is a teaser. Just browse the rest.

There are literally over a thousand youth football tournaments Each year in Europe 🌍 some of them are over a 100 years old.

Longevity in itself doesn't make a youth football tournament prestigious and quality.

I asked a simple non contentious question ❓ Maybe you can answer it.

Some are using this tournament as a unit of measurement for excellence in football ⚽ coaching. To give credence to the coach who won the tournament as the next U17 national team coach.

I reiterate what is the quality of this tournament, quality of teams. ❓

What makes it so prestigious, etc.
❓❓
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:26pm On Apr 16
Na only our players he fit pass am to? cheesy
TheGoodJoe:

Most sound in understanding the modern game. What was Arteta's CV before Arsenal? Guardiola's assistant.

It is about the most knowledgeable to pass it to our players.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:27pm On Apr 16
I just dey prep una mind

lol na really Buji Banton with oranje flava
comodo:

Abeg if na joke be this?? U wan cause people cardiac arrest??
Anyways las las, SE coach will be Danny Buji Banton.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:28pm On Apr 16
Make u start to dey jump o

elyte89:

Lol Dey play πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜

(1) (2) (3) ... (16083) (16084) (16085) (16086) (16087) (16088) (16089) ... (16133) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daejumong(m), freesinzu(m), elyte89, Kog45(m), Softbreastt, Truidstarr, Meliforme, kellycute(m), kingphilip(m), PDPGuy, lbrichman2, geonyte(m), Tessyy1701 and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.