Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (4017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11720373 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4014) (4015) (4016) (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) ... (16166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by congo4ka: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2018
ManBeast:
Rubbish list, what is Safarigirl doing there, she will be a distraction, her breasts will be bouncing around when we are on a counter.... by that confusing her Team mates and opponents.

She might even pass the ball to the Striker and he will morata the ball, because of what.... cause of a bouncing breasts. embarassed

Don't you know that a Bouncing Breast, is a devils construction site.
The Strikers should take note, coach should remove her from the squad and replace her with a Manbeast.

Nuff said ....................
As the team head psychologist I will advise my players to not get distracted by her bouncing tiiidays. I will start safari girl because she love balls and can even handle two balls in the mildfield

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Certitude(m): 7:30am On Jun 12, 2018
Icon4s:

First training session 8am today.

Don't forget to come along with your keyboards as the drills for this morning will be on typing skills.
Coach, I still need a little sleep.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by realpoacher(m): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2018
soetanoreoluwa:
Nairaland 23 Man Squad with Technical crew

Goalkeepers

1.Bascovanveli
2. edi287
3. Danielninono

Defenders

4.Lexyman
5.Napeleon55
6.Taliban
7.AIG
8.Komekm
9.davep
10. maidaboi
11. omanbala

Midfielders

12. Certitude
13. Humility
14. Safarigirl
15. darkelf
16. bolowolowo
17.solonnachi

Strikers

18.Metaljigsaw
19.icon79
20.Realpoacher
21.Goke7
22.klexycole
23.Krattoss

Technical crew

Coach
Icon4s

Assistant Coach 1

Kog45

Assistant coach 11

Goodjoe

Assistant coach 111

TheSupernerd

Goalkeeper Trainer

Tbaba1234

Medical Team

Michael2
Dr kclever

Fitness Trainers

Captainstephen
Andrew444
goldenfish80

Team Psychologists

Mujtahida
Congo4ka grin

Video Analysts

Joebie

Team scouts

Chriskels
Forgiveness
Charlesemeka

Logistics and protocols

Elyte
Loogan

media Officer

soetanoreoluwa grin

Incase you are not selected keep working hard AFCOn 2019 is fast approaching grin

If you like shout corruption and Wayo Wayo... grin

Incase you are doubting the selection kindly ask questions

Technical crew should set up the game plan.

Just hope the team will be able to work together to bring the cup home grin

2 days to World Cup... I can't wait grin

ChrisKels as Team scout?.... Una no go see any new player for una team for the next decade because him breaking news go always dey stuck in the pipeline grin

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2018
soetanoreoluwa:

Goalkeepers

1.Bascovanveli
2. edi287
3. Danielninono

Defenders

4.Lexyman
5.Napeleon55
6.Taliban
7.AIG
8.Komekm
9.davep
10. maidaboi
11. omanbala

Midfielders

12. Certitude
13. Humility
14. Safarigirl
15. darkelf
16. bolowolowo
17.solonnachi

Strikers

18.Metaljigsaw
19.icon79
20.Realpoacher
21.Goke7
22.klexycole
23.Krattoss

Technical crew

Coach
Icon4s

Assistant Coach 1

Kog45

Assistant coach 11

Goodjoe

Assistant coach 111

TheSupernerd

Goalkeeper Trainer

Tbaba1234

Medical Team

Michael2
Dr kclever

Fitness Trainers

Captainstephen
Andrew444
goldenfish80

Team Psychologists

Mujtahida
Congo4ka grin

Video Analysts

Joebie

Team scouts

Chriskels
Forgiveness
Charlesemeka

Logistics and protocols

Elyte
Loogan

media Officer

soetanoreoluwa grin

Incase you are not selected keep working hard AFCOn 2019 is fast approaching grin

grin reporting for duty

But medical team get any tactical input?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2018
chilex9:
So I heard the Falconet all the way from the UAE predicted against us.....

That we aint advancing beyond the group stage.....and her predictions been always right?

Make we just set our minds for 3 games then......

More prayers
we never were favorites.

So nothing much should be expected

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Naughtytboy: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2018
chilex9:
So I heard the Falconet all the way from the UAE predicted against us.....

That we aint advancing beyond the group stage.....and her predictions been always right?

Make we just set our minds for 3 games then......

More prayers
that bird dat is controlled by mouse. Mtchew
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2018
edi287:

You have a point sha. I think it all came down to money. Bundesliga sides were after him too.

Bundesliga sides were after him but he went for Championship team!

Na wa ooooooo.

Anything that rocks his boat.

But I think Rohr has guaranteed him a place in the National team even if he plays in Afghanistan hence the need to ignore a Bundusliga team for a Championship team.

No wonder some of these players loves to be bench warmers association because their places is guaranteed in the National team.

Anyway, I think Championship is ok but Stoke city!?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2018
Let the dreamers start rolling in their dreams.

I dreamt last night that we defeated Argentina and England only to wake up to find out that England are not in our group. ���
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2018
AIG07:

I dreamt last night that we defeated Argentina and England only to wake up to find out that England are not in our group. ���
You are obviously in need of some psyching up cos I can see the pressure getting at you. See me after today's training.

Soetanoreoluwa top top post. Made me laugh. You come join me with that crazy congorascal

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Martz101: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2018
andrew444:

Zaha was bought before promotion and he remained there on loan,go and check it

What about nick Powell ? From crewe Alexandra to man united

What about Demerai gray? From Birmingham city to leichester city.

What about will Hughes? From derby county to watford.

Let me stop here

if you read carefully you will see where i said there is always an exception of young british talent, this guys are all teen, they were bought to continue there development in the club
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Martz101:

if you read carefully you will see where i said there is always an exception of young british talent, this guys are all teen, they were bought to continue there development in the club

There are still some others players who are not British
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2018
Icon4s:

First training session 8am today.

Don't forget to come along with your keyboards as the drills for this morning will be on typing skills.

grin grin grin

All set coach grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by klexycole(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2018
AIG07:

Hahahaha. grin grin

Baba AIG, I was viewing the Croatia vs Nigeria match when I suddenly woke up o. The score was 1-0 in the first half, second half started and I saw Mikel shouting on top of his voice encouraging the guys to do more. shocked

As I dey watch and we no score, naso I vex wake oo. shockedangry grin

I dreamt that we beat England 2-1 during the friendlies, but they eventually beat us with the same score line. Could it be that we are to beat Croatia 1-0? lipsrsealed Let's wait and see. cheesy

Dreams can be funny ehn. embarassed grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2018
forgiveness:

Na wa ooooooo.

But I think Rohr has guaranteed him a place in the National team even if he plays in Afghanistan hence the need to ignore a Bundusliga team for a Championship team.

No wonder some of these players loves to be bench warmers association because their places is guaranteed in the National team.

Mr bias always have a way to twist things just because your favorite players are not called up.

Is stoke city not better than your aluko reading? You have forgotten so soon right ?

You always cry aluko should be called up then I don't think you should have problem for etebo joining stoke city.

If a Non Yoruba player plays for Everton and the player is a starter and a Yoruba player plays in the Afghanistan I bet you will pick the Afghanistan league player.

What do I expect from you ? From someone who says olayinka is on par with onyekuru but he knows he is lying and you know the truth in your mind.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2018
Mujtahida:

You are obviously in need of some psyching up cos I can see the pressure getting at you. See me after today's training.

Soetanoreoluwa top top post. Made me laugh. You come join me with that crazy congorascal
hahaha...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Was it before 2007? To the best of my knowledge, we did not have foreign players in our U17 camp prior to 2007.

Gerrit?

After 2013 Onwards.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2018
soetanoreoluwa:

Goalkeepers

1.Bascovanveli
2. edi287
3. Danielninono

Defenders

4.Lexyman
5.Napeleon55
6.Taliban
7.AIG
8.Komekm
9.davep
10. maidaboi
11. omanbala

Midfielders

12. Certitude
13. Humility
14. Safarigirl
15. darkelf
16. bolowolowo
17.solonnachi

Strikers

18.Metaljigsaw
19.icon79
20.Realpoacher
21.Goke7
22.klexycole
23.Krattoss

Technical crew

Coach
Icon4s

Assistant Coach 1

Kog45

Assistant coach 11

Goodjoe

Assistant coach 111

TheSupernerd

Goalkeeper Trainer

Tbaba1234

Medical Team

Michael2
Dr kclever

Fitness Trainers

Captainstephen
Andrew444
goldenfish80

Team Psychologists

Mujtahida
Congo4ka grin

Video Analysts

Joebie

Team scouts

Chriskels
Forgiveness
Charlesemeka

Logistics and protocols

Elyte
Loogan

media Officer

soetanoreoluwa grin

When I dey primary school na Cafu dem dey call me even for sec school but uni na Marcelo, so I wonder why I didn't make the team as a left back.

The system has bn compromised and our coach dun chop bribe bkus statistically, im the better left back if nepotism was eschewed. grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2018
Mujtahida:

Oga mi sir,

We need both of you to psyche the team to glory... It is very important grin

People are already shouting Wayo Wayo list grin

That's Nigeria for us
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2018
Martz101:

after worldcup, I'm sure he would have gotten something better or worst case he will get similar move

Forget that thing. You don't seem to understand that post worldcup things can go way south as well. He might even remain at a Feirense. It's a good deal. Once he performs,a bigger team will snap him up.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2018
Mickael2:

grin reporting for duty

But medical team get any tactical input?

Sure, the coach will work with all the technical crew.. grin

No shaken in komekn voice grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2018
realpoacher:

ChrisKels as Team scout?.... Una no go see any new player for una team for the next decade because him breaking news go always dey stuck in the pipeline grin

Lol the way una take dey scatter me diz days without joy, I go bite person here one day oo grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2018
realpoacher:

Lol grin

You just broke up heart grin

We will sack him and replace him if he mess up
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2018
darkelf:

Lol guy you've just made my morning with this. So funny.

Anyways, congo4a as psychologist cracked me up the most

Una no like Congoshiner ...? grin

We were winning already
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2018
SlayerForever:

Forget that thing. You don't seem to understand that post worldcup things can go way south as well. He might even remain at a Feirense. It's a good deal. Once he performs,a bigger team will snap him up.

Even Ahmed musa no see offer after 2014 World Cup and he played well
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2018
tbaba1234:

Oga, he had offers from bundesliga clubs as stated by the chief executive of Stoke.

And yes, Shehu left to Cyprus for money. Do not underrate what some of these clubs offer.

I would advise you to take that with a pinch of salt.

Speculative assumed interest and an actual contract offer, are a MILLION MILES APART.

Right now recruitment departments clubs will looking at a multitude of players, assessing, appraising and then considering other associated issues.

None of all that amounts to anything beyond sounding out and speculative interest.

I have sat in an hour plus meeting with EPL club recruitment team for nothing to happen. I can give you hundreds of stories about this charade. But this is not the place.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2018
forgiveness:

Na wa ooooooo.

Guy if u were a pvssy, I trust you would be a smelly one because what comes outta u brain most times are smelly.

Where did u get this nonsense u posted? No let me swear for u oo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 8:59am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=aodis post=68398106][/quote]

Oga no hard feelings grin

You are part of the plan.. Coach will get to you asap

Which club are you Playing for?
Are you top performer in your team?
Is your team the best in Europe?

2019 AFCON coming soon grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2018
tbaba1234:

Players move for money all the time. Why so you think Nigerian players rush to Turkey? The tax system is more favorable than many of the bigger leagues so they earn more.

Tell them oh.

Also lots of sharp practices that enables under table deals to thrive.

Agents love Turkey ☪ money particularly it's very easy to go under the table.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Naughtytboy:
what u just did will run this thread down,, in all things apply wisdom

And someone can't play again... grin

If you are not selected, Keep working hard in your club

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2018
ChrisKels:

When I dey primary school na Cafu dem dey call me even for sec school but uni na Marcelo, so I wonder why I didn't make the team as a left back.

The system has bn compromised and our coach dun chop bribe bkus statistically, im the better left back if nepotism was eschewed. grin

grin
Ogini?

All of you shouting corruption... grin
Chop for better left back as a team scout...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2018
daveP:
lol. I just read that before they flew, Rohr made they practice rigorous setpiece defending. Mikel and Ogu are the tallest players so he gave Ogu the role of tackling the tallest opponent ND Mikel to tackling the pole nearest to the corner kick angle. wow. I expect coordination against Croatia.

Check the training basketball players for to increase thier jump rate.

The tallest players do not necessarily have the highest jump rate.

Without prejudice looking at Mikel and Ogu I doubt if they will have the highest jump rate in the SE. Ogu for one is way too heavy and not too Athletic. I can speculate that Ndidi may have a higher jump rate although he is not taller than them. However Ogu will add muscle to destabilise his opponent.

Obagoal was not that tall but he could jump. Dame goes for Les Ferdinand former England striker.

In Burnley the club record jump rate was 43 inches by a player who was not the tallest although na Naija.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2018
Martz101:

zaha got promoted with Crystal palace before moving to Manchester United

He was bought by Man U before they were promoted and then loaned back to the club.

If I remember correctly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4014) (4015) (4016) (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) ... (16166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.