Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11664978 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) ... (16150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Commentators are saying that Chukuwueze has been very lively. Had good runs and a shot on target. Rest of team slacking. Villarreal trail by 1 at the half after conceding a penalty.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
ChrisKels:
Guess who came around today....

Old Emene boy, old Saint Patricks boy(trainer), Solomon Okoronkwo
pics bro.
Haters can go and fight Boko Haram in the north east.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by InSanety: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
krattoss:
see how u dey ma'sturbate on top woman matter.
Because say she asked where her faceless folks @.
U re here wanking away ur life with that ur tiny hand grin
lol.....all the men here dey self-service on top woman matter.

All of una wey dey answer woman dey self-service on top her matter, dey do notice me up and down. Both the ones wey she dey follow talk and the ones wey she no dey follow talk, once she show, una go dey find as she go take see una....like ants following a cube of sugar grin

Maybe she dey give una egusi for dream, because I no know why everytime una go dey answer her grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by InSanety: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Liverpool must win this EPL, I follow person bet and my money must enter grin

Viva Klopp, Viva Shaquiri
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by InSanety: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Danielnino00:

Under Klopp, average players can be transformed to.world class...Klopp proved that at Dortmund already...He is proving it in Liverpool.
Look at how much he bought Shaqiri,Salah,Robertson and Mane...and look at how good they are..

That's why I'm very angry with Gent for rejecting Liverpool's initial bid for Simeon...If they had accepted, Simeon might be a Liverpool player now and he would be balling hard!
grin grin

Simeon for go on loan under Klopp or will be chopping bench at best. All these your mediocre players you people like hyping here, wetin e dey do for Levante now?

99% of Nigerian players are only useful to teams they are not part of, but once they are part of a team, they are useless.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
InSanety:

All of una wey dey answer woman dey self-service on top her matter, dey do notice me up and down. Both the ones wey she dey follow talk and the ones wey she no dey follow talk, once she show, una go dey find as she go take see una....like ants following a cube of sugar grin

Maybe she dey give una egusi for dream, because I no know why everytime una go dey answer her grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

U don burst my head with laugh. Wetin u expect when she is the only female among host of males. Fukboyz go turn to her wrapper naa grin

The way niggas dey jump on the gals mentions eeh.. If na live, dem for don use Di'ck wond am. grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
InSanety:
Liverpool must win this EPL, I follow person bet and my money must enter grin

Viva Klopp, Viva Shaquiri

Liverpool will come second
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
ChrisKels:
Guess who came around today....

Old Emene boy, old Saint Patricks boy(trainer), Solomon Okoronkwo

That guy. Siasia tried to help his SE career. He and Chibuzor Okonkwo. But las - Las.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
tbaba1234:

The Nigerian boys in that competition were very young.

Some other African countries paraded uncles.

I am a bit confused, l waa under the impression that all African U17 teams go through MRI ❓ Add to that some here have said that the tes is infallible and 90% reliable.

How are you therefore accusing other African countries of age cheating. When we have been caught and banned before.

People in glass houses should not throw stones. We really should not be making this kind of hypocrite allegation against our African brothers. All of us na d same.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
CaptainStephen:
I can't wait to see our league develop and provide valuable employment to young people.

Good to see you back.

Thank God you survived.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Flying Eagles and Senegal are both goalless after the first 45minutes.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bolowolowo:

Many folks on here comment on matters that are unrelated to Nigerian footy. Don't act like this is your first time seeing this.

There are many people doing armed robbery. Does that make it good?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
komekn:

I am a bit confused, l waa under the impression that all African U17 teams go through MRI ❓ Add to that some here have said that the tes is infallible and 90% reliable.

How are you therefore accusing other African countries of age cheating. When we have been caught and banned before.

People in glass houses should not throw stones. We really should not be making this kind of hypocrite allegation against our African brothers. All of us na d same.

It was an U-16 competition sir. Not U-17. I don't think any MRI scan test was conducted before it.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
BascoVanVeli:
Flying Eagles and Senegal are both goalless after the first 45minutes.

Who created more chances?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Onazi scored today, buh, into his own net sha. Own goal

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
komekn:

This is not the CAF under 17 AFCON.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
InSanety:

I don't know you, nobody knows you here.

And this account is only some hours old, which makes it very easy to conclude that you're just another troll creating an alternate moniker to hide your coward as$ while you drag the young lady and insult everyone on this thread.

Stop being a kitten, grow up, women are humans too, and they shouldn't be treated with lesser regard just to appraise your already shrunken manhood.

Have a good night.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
krattoss:
pics bro.
Haters can go and fight Boko Haram in the north east.

Dia aint no haters bro. I dont blv in that saying. That said, I dont have to share a pic. I aint desperate to prove anything to nobody. I only shared the news bkus Solo was an Eagle and he helped put smile on our faces in Beijing also

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sénégal 2 Nigeria 0

Our "under 20" team losing

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
raindodger13:

Who created more chances?

Not watching but we are down 2-0
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Icon4s:

That guy. Siasia tried to help his SE career. He and Chibuzor Okonkwo. But las - Las.

Sia1 didnt really help him, Solo was super talented and Sia1 explored it. His talent took him to the height he attained, not Sia1. He made the youth teams on merit and he delivered each time he was there. The only time Sia1 invited him bkus he was his boy, the media went berserk. Then Solo was with Aelsund of Norway.

There are some shits that went down, which I wouldn't wanna discuss here, buh, trust me, Solo would have been a bigger player. He had the talent and was always a delight to watch.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Chukwuemeka007(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
ChrisKels:

Make I give both of u assignment; grin grin
Do GST course codes differ according to schools?
In FUTO, GST 103 is Philosophy and Logic. I just made a guess
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by InSanety: 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
krattoss:

U don burst my head with laugh. Wetin u expect when she is the only female among host of males. Fukboyz go turn to her wrapper naa grin

The way niggas dey jump on the gals mentions eeh.. If na live, dem for don use Di'ck wond am. grin
grin grin

This says more about men than about her.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
krattoss:

guy keep quiet.....
your comment all this while shows you lack courtesy.
mind you that lady is more useful and more intelligent than you on this thread....

she is one of the pioneers of these noble thread...and even give it life together with the likes of icons4, Joseph, Tlaba and co.

many like her here...me inclusive because of her brains which many haters here don't even have....

so discuss football and stop playing to the gallery.

you think everyone is a Bleep boy like you...

11 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by InSanety: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
junnyjake:

I don't know you, nobody knows you here.

And this account is only some hours old, which makes it very easy to conclude that you're just another troll creating an alternate moniker to hide your coward as$ while you drag the young lady and insult everyone on this thread.

Stop being a kitten, grow up, women are humans too, and they shouldn't be treated with lesser regard just to appraise your already shrunken manhood.

Have a good night.
am I doing something that hasn't been repeatedly done here?

Or is dragging the 'young lady' an act that is exclusive to those who are known on this thread?

I've been a guest long enough to know that dragging the 'young lady' is a rite of passage on this thread for most newbies, so, allow me pass through mine.

I doubt she's coming back any time soon anyway, shebi dem don chase her comot as usual.

Don't worry, na from crawl dem dey waka. Na from troll me sef go turn thread member grin

Sleep tight bro cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
InSanety:
grin grin

Simeon for go on loan under Klopp or will be chopping bench at best. All these your mediocre players you people like hyping here, wetin e dey do for Levante now?

99% of Nigerian players are only useful to teams they are not part of, but once they are part of a team, they are useless.

Let me tell you something .. Klopp is 100% in charge of transfers at Liverpool. No player enters or leave the club without his knowledge... And with the exception of Marko Grujic and Solanke who were brought primarily for the youth team,none of the players Klopp signed at Liverpool are bench warmers or out on loan...

Klopp isn't like Mourinho who signs players anyhow and bench or loan them out... He's like Guardiola who buy players he know will fit into his style of play... Every transfer that happened since his arrival were sanctioned by him...And I promise you, Liverpool were interested in Simeon..
He wasn't really a primary target but was one of the option being considered as backup for Salah and Mane..Liverpool made a bid for him which Gent rejected.. We ended up getting Shaqiri so the interest died down..

If the deal had gone through,Simeon would have gotten his chance under Klopp..and he would have improved...He won't.be a starter but he certainly would have been a better player..

And BTW,hope u are aware that Simeon isnt getting game time at levante cus he got injured almost immediately after he joined them...He didn't even participate in pre season so it's difficult to break into the team now...

Naso una talk say Omeruo was a bench warmer in Leganes...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by InSanety: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Danielnino00:

Let me tell you something .. Klopp is 100% in charge of transfers at Liverpool. No player enters or leave the club without his knowledge... And with the exception of Marko Grujic and Solanke who were brought primarily for the youth team,none of the players Klopp signed at Liverpool are bench warmers or out on loan...

Klopp isn't like Mourinho who signs players anyhow and bench or loan them out... He's like Guardiola who buy players he know will fit into his style of play... Every transfer that happened since his arrival were sanctioned by him...And I promise you, Liverpool were interested in Simeon..
He wasn't really a primary target but was one of the option being considered as backup for Salah and Mane..Liverpool made a bid for him which Gent rejected.. We ended up getting Shaqiri so the interest died down..

If the deal had gone through,Simeon would have gotten his chance under Klopp..and he would have improved...He won't.be a starter but he certainly would have been a better player..

And BTW,hope u are aware that Simeon isnt getting game time at levante cus he got injured almost immediately after he joined them...He didn't even participate in pre season so it's difficult to break into the team now...

Naso una talk say Omeruo was a bench warmer in Leganes...

Somebody that is good is good, and will break into the team, pre-season or not. These excuses will not fly.

Que sera sera, my brother, whatever will be, will be. Simeon and Liverpool was never meant to happen and will most likely, never happen. So, dwell not on what could have been, rather, focus on what is.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
charlesemeka85:
Sadiq Umar to join serie B side Perugia till the end of the season

It will.be interesting to see how well he performs in a less physical and intense league.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
InSanety:

Somebody that is good is good, and will break into the team, pre-season or not. These excuses will not fly.

Que sera sera, my brother, whatever will be, will be. Simeon and Liverpool was never meant to happen and will most likely, never happen. So, dwell not on what could have been, rather, focus on what is.

He was injured shortly after he joined...

You think another player wasn't brought in to fill in the void?

Simeon was good enough to be noticed by Klopp...His lack of game time at Levante isn't the end for him .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

It was an U-16 competition sir. Not U-17. I don't think any MRI scan test was conducted before it.

That would not be very sensible, because these U16 players will soon be 17.

Furthermore a lot if the time you have 15 year old who are exceptional playing U17.

Omeruo is an example of a 15 year old who played for the U17 in 2009.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
komekn:

That would not be very sensible, because these U16 players will soon be 17.

Furthermore a lot if the time you have 15 year old who are exceptional playing U17.

Omeruo is an example of a 15 year old who played for the U17 in 2009.

Officially, Omeruo was 16 in 2009.

He just entered UNIJOS at that time.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
Best 11 at the WAFU under 20

Best XI: Dialy Ndiaye (Sénégal) - Ibrahim Abubakar (Nga), Souleymane Cisse (Nig), Souleymane Aw (Sénégal) - Effiom Michael (Nga), Konte Boubacar (Mli), Issah Salou (Nig), Mamadou Diarra (Mli)- Youssouph Badji (Sénégal), Niang Ousseynou (Sénégal)

Best XI subs: Lawale Oremade (Nigeria) - Drissa Diarra (Mali), Dion Lopy (Sénégal), Thibault Klidje (Togo), Amadou Sabo (Niger), Udo Utin (Nigeria), Emmanuel Toku (Ghana)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) ... (16150) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Towbaba500(m), komekn(m), quickberry(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.