Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11667990 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (16151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
terzurum5:
Do we have people who follow NPFFL consistently on this thread?

If we do then it should provide some solutions to some hands that are lacking in the national team.

It's crazy to believe our league can't produce quality defenders or the Super Eagles.

We need to also as a matter of urgency spread our search light to unearth the likes of Stephen Odeh, Nwobodo, etc.

Some of these guys as raw as they may seem to be might provide solution to some areas in the national team.

Who says some homebased players can not top strike for Super Eagles sef.

Enough of this over dependence on foreign based.

If Stephen Odeh was playing in any of the average leagues in Europe, person 4 no hear word again.
you said it all

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
I don't think we need too many new players for now. Our top stars are not so confident in Europe and they will need that time together to built that up. NPFL stars have Chan which they need to focus on and i feel we should allow our players play league football unless they can be sure starters.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ndifreke Fails To Bag Deal With Lillestroem After Trials..

I can never understand how this guy went to the Olympics for Nigeria. One of the worst players, i have seen in the green and white.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
” Recently I tried taking one of the boys to Slovenia but the numbers the club were quoting as transfer fee is unbelievable. They all want to move to Arsenal, Wolfsburg or Bologna like Osimhen, Orji and Nwakali. It’s crazy”,

” I won’t mention names but most of them are driven by money even their family members view them like gold mines. I am seriously afraid most of them won’t progress unless to accept to start small and grow big”.

- Dutch agent Erik Patrick on 2015 under 17 winning team players...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
goldfish80:

Well let's say I know zero, absolutely nada like you said about football. But it's obvious you're doing a damn wack job teaching me football by trying to make me believe playing 12 games in a football season represents having a good season.

In my limited football knowledge I know the Aston Villa team of last season were the worst side ever in the Premiership. A side which could only manufacture just 28 clear cut chances all season.
A side which conceeded 65+ goals all season?
Thiago Ilori for all the love you show him could not make 1 appearance for such a team is depressing to say the least.

For someone who claims to know football to rate this kind of team is absolutely shocking to an olodo like me grin

Prove to me that Bordeaux wanted Thiago back but he preferred signing for Championship side Reading.

I challenged you to name CBs whom Stam have trained to stardom, since you want to play the all knowing Japp Stam card but you haven't or you couldn't grin
Teacher no teach me nonsense grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

D0 you really care to know why Tiago played 12 matches and made the bench 6 times? grin

From what i have deduced from your comments, you are tryiny to falsely say that Tiago was not good enough, that was why he played only 12 matches but you are absolutely wrong.

When you analyse football, you have to consider many factors to give an accurate account of what really transpired in an event.

In this case, the first question you are suppose to ask yourself is, why did Tiago Ilori play only 12 matches and made the bench 6 times?

From this question, comes the second question, when did he arrive the club?

Then,the third and fourth questions should be, is it because he is not good enough or is it because of Injury?

I hope you stylishly learning, my Oga? grin

Now, let me answer the second, third and fourth questions for us to diagonise and arrive at the first question because without answering these, you can't arrive at the first question.

Now, when did Tiago Ilori arrive Bordeaux? He arrived on the 17th September 2014.

Meaning, he arrived a week after the 2014/2015 season commenced and on the day Bordeaux played their second match of the season. When did he then got to play? After just 3 matches. grin 2+3= 5 matches ......He missed 5 matches already.

Remember, the total numbers of matches played was 38. 38-5=33 ........

hmmmm! I know you are eager to ask, then, Why did he play 12 matches, and made the bench 6 times?

This question will now lead us not to the second question, is it because Tiagol Ilori is not good enough or because of injury? grin

Very simply, It is simply because of injury and not because he is not good enough. grin

After his debut match, he was on the bench for the next match but played on the third with a goal that gave his club a point. grin

After that perfomance na ga wa dey play dey go. grin But, unfortunately, it did not last more than two matches, he got injured on the second match, on the 27 minutes against Riems, on the 3rd 0f October 2014. That was his 4th match, after his arrival, and Bordeaux 10th match of the season grin

The injury ended on 28th of November 2014. grin When he came back to make the bench on 30th Septmber 2014, he had already missed 5 matches. grin

If we sum up the 5 matches he missed before and after he was transfered with the 5 matches he missed due to injury, it becomes glaring that he missed 10 matches due to some situations beyond and not because of his inability to play wella. grin

Now, let us subtract the whole matches of the the season from the 10 matches he missed due to some situations beyond him. 38 -10= 28

That means, he was left with 28 matches. Subtract 28 matches available from the 12 matches, you will get 16 matches. shocked grin

I know you are chanting, eeehn...eeehn! grin coolu down. I will take time to explain.

After the injury, by the time he came back, he met a winning team.

You don't chang a winning team, na. grin About 7 matches were played during that period. He was dressed for 3 matches, but he was not dressed for 4 matches. Pls, be informed that he played 3 CDF matches during that period. grin

Substract that 4 matches he wasn't dressed from th 16 matches, you will left with 12 matches.

substract 12 from the 6 times he made the bench, you will get 6 matches. You don't expect the coach not to rotae his team.

Why was ne not dressed for 6 matches? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

Sorry, injuries, i AM AFRAID WAS THE ISUUSE AND NOT HIS INABILITY. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
forgiveness:

D0 you really care to know why Tiago played 12 matches and made the bench 6 times? grin

From what i have deduced from your comments, you are tryiny to falsely say that Tiago was not good enough, that was why he played only 12 matches but you are absolutely wrong.

When you analyse football, you have to consider many factors to give an accurate account of what really transpired in an event.

In this case, the first question you are suppose to ask yourself is, why did Tiago Ilori play only 12 matches and made the bench 6 times?

Then,the third and fourth questions should be, is it because he is not good enough or is it because of Injury?

Now, let me answer the second, third and fourth questions for us to diagonise and arrive at the first question because without answering these, you can't arrive at the first question.

Now, when did Tiago Ilori arrive Bordeaux? He arrived on the 17th September 2014.

Meaning, he arrived a week after the 2014/2015 season commenced and on the day Bordeaux played their second match of the season. When did he then got to play? After just 3 matches. grin 2+3= 5 matches ......He missed 5 matches already.

Remember, the total numbers of matches played was 38. 38-5=33 ........

hmmmm! I know you are eager to ask, then, Why did he play 12 matches, and made the bench 6 times?

This question will now lead us not to the second question, is it because Tiagol Ilori is not good enough or because of injury? grin

Very simply, It is simply because of injury and not because he is not good enough. grin

After his debut match, he was on the bench for the next match but played on the third with a goal that gave his club a point. grin

After that perfomance na ga wa dey play dey go. grin But, unfortunately, it did not last more than two matches, he got injured on the second match, on the 27 minutes against Riems, on the 3rd 0f October 2014. That was his 4th match, after his arrival, and Bordeaux 10th match of the season grin

The injury ended on 28th of November 2014. grin When he came back to make the bench on 30th Septmber 2014, he had already missed 5 matches. grin

If we sum up the 5 matches he missed before and after he was transfered with the 5 matches he missed due to injury, it becomes glaring that he missed 10 matches due to some situations beyond and not because of his inability to play wella. grin

Now, let us subtract the whole matches of the the season from the 10 matches he missed due to some situations beyond him. 38 -10= 28

That means, he was left with 28 matches. Subtract 28 matches available from the 12 matches, you will get 16 matches. shocked grin

I know you are chanting, eeehn...eeehn! grin coolu down. I will take time to explain.

After the injury, by the time he came back, he met a winning team.

You don't chang a winning team, na. grin About 7 matches were played during that period. He was dressed for 3 matches, but he was not dressed for 4 matches. Pls, be informed that he played 3 CDF matches during that period. grin

Substract that 4 matches he wasn't dressed from th 16 matches, you will left with 12 matches.

substract 12 from the 6 times he made the bench, you will get 6 matches. You don't expect the coach not to rotae his team.

Why was ne not dressed for 6 matches? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

Sorry, injuries, i AM AFRAID WAS THE ISUUSE AND NOT HIS INABILITY. grin

Weather injuries caused him to miss the greater part of the season or not the bottom line is that he has been on a decline.
It's just like praising Abou Diaby for having a good season which he only played 8 games.

Of course he is a professional footballer, if he does not have abilities, he should be flipping burgers at Mc Donald's.
Or working as a customer care rep at the mall.

The question I raised about his abilities arises from the fact that Jurgen Klopp does not even fancy him good enough for a bench role in the first team when he recovered from injury.
You cannot give the excuse that Klopp is not a youth friendly coach. Already this season players as young as 18 and 17 have made the Liverpool match day squad.
If Thiago was so good, why didn't he make any appearances for that rubbish Aston Villa side who conceded goals like it was going out of fashion?

If na like this you dey teach, non of your students will pass Primary school entrance examination grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
tbaba1234:
” Recently I tried taking one of the boys to Slovenia but the numbers the club were quoting as transfer fee is unbelievable. They all want to move to Arsenal, Wolfsburg or Bologna like Osimhen, Orji and Nwakali. It’s crazy”,

” I won’t mention names but most of them are driven by money even their family members view them like gold mines. I am seriously afraid most of them won’t progress unless to accept to start small and grow big”.

- Dutch agent Erik Patrick on 2015 under 17 winning team players...

Shocking to read. I hope the managers and agents of these players change their mind. Waiting too long is detrimental for their careers because new talents pop up regularly.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
goldfish80:

Well let's say I know zero, absolutely nada like you said about football. But it's obvious you're doing a damn wack job teaching me football by trying to make me believe playing 12 games in a football season represents having a good season.

In my limited football knowledge I know the Aston Villa team of last season were the worst side ever in the Premiership. A side which could only manufacture just 28 clear cut chances all season.
A side which conceeded 65+ goals all season?
Thiago Ilori for all the love you show him could not make 1 appearance for such a team is depressing to say the least.

For someone who claims to know football to rate this kind of team is absolutely shocking to an olodo like me grin

Prove to me that Bordeaux wanted Thiago back but he preferred signing for Championship side Reading.

I challenged you to name CBs whom Stam have trained to stardom, since you want to play the all knowing Japp Stam card but you haven't or you couldn't grin
Teacher no teach me nonsense grin

grin grin grin grin grin

So, you where expecting Aston Villa to go on relagation at the beginning of last season after buying Jordan Ayew, lescot, Adama Traore, N'zobia etc for huge amount of money? grin Just tell us you are a prophet and I go surrender. grin

Is Stam once the best defender in the world? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
goldfish80:

Weather injuries caused him to miss the greater part of the season or not the bottom line is that he has been on a decline.
It's just like praising Abou Diaby for having a good season which he only played 8 games.

Of course he is a professional footballer, if he does not have abilities, he should be flipping burgers at Mc Donald's.
Or working as a customer care rep at the mall.

The question I raised about his abilities arises from the fact that Jurgen Klopp does not even fancy him good enough for a bench role in the first team when he recovered from injury.
You cannot give the excuse that Klopp is not a youth friendly coach. Already this season players as young as 18 and 17 have made the Liverpool match day squad.
If Thiago was so good, why didn't he make any appearances for that rubbish Aston Villa side who conceded goals like it was going out of fashion?

If na like this you dey teach, non of your students will pass Primary school entrance examination grin

hahahahhhahha! e don shif goal post from Bordeaux to Liverpool. grin

The bottom line is, Tiago Ilori had a successful season at Bordeaux. Unlike your false assumption. grin

I no bi teacher but atleast, you don learn, Tiago had a successfull loan spell at Bordeaux. grin

How much you go pay me for dat one, na?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
forgiveness:

grin grin grin grin grin

So, you where expecting Aston Villa to go on relagation at the beginning of last season after buying Jordan Ayew, lescot, Adama Traore, N'zobia etc for huge amount of money? grin Just tell us you are a prophet and I go surrender. grin

Is Stam once the best defender in the world? grin
I have no affiliation with Aston Villa. Am not concerned with whom they buy.
For the sake of this argument, a fit Thiago Ilori did not make a single appearance for a team who conceded more than 65 goals grin

Tim Sharewood didn't consider him good enough to play for him, Remi Garde didn't consider him good enough, Jurgen Klop didn't consider him good enough and so far he has barely played for Jap Stam.

Talk about Stam, yes he was a big strong defender in his days but as a manager, he is yet to make a name for himself. Abi I lie? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
forgiveness:

hahahahhhahha! e don shif goal post from Bordeaux to Liverpool. grin

The bottom line is, Tiago Ilori had a successful season at Bordeaux. Unlike your false assumption. grin

I no bi teacher but atleast, you don learn, Tiago had a successfull loan spell at Bordeaux. grin

How much you go pay me for dat one, na?
He had as much success at Bordeaux as Abou Diaby had at Arsenal. grin
You should be the one paying me for bursting your myth about Thiago Ilori grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Shocking to read. I hope the managers and agents of these players change their mind. Waiting too long is detrimental for their careers because new talents pop up regularly.

Many of the agents see these boys as their gold-mine. Their opportunity to hammer.. Unfortunately, the football world is not waiting for them.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
komekn:
Icon4
Have you followed this Aluko properly this guy is more skilful than Iwobi forget where he is playing at Fulham.

If this guy is in the Eagles he will give us multiple dimensions and he can score. Forget his stats put him in Arsenal now and he will be hailed like the new Bergkamp.

Watch him, I have over a long period blighted by injury somewhat and being in carpenter teams with emphasis on endeavour not guile and trickery he has been limited.

But this new Manager at Fulham Slaves has got them playing slick, technical and effective football with Aluko central to thier resurgence.

Watched them live a few month ago at Blackburn and it was like watching Barcelona. Admittedly thier limited squad couldn't cope with a fired up Tottenham looking for revenge after two defeats. Fulham's left back is 16 years old tells you something about squad strength.

What I like most about Aluko's game with us is that His skill full pattern and ability to attract opponents to the team gives our forwards room to cause damage. His style of play also makes us carry out tactical manoeuvres in an easier fashion. I can not wait to watch Aluko in a Super Eagles Jersey.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by GoodBuhari: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
forgiveness:

How do you expect me to read all these at once? gringrin

I prefer the You break it down whaaaaat

Na project work? I beg oga you can as well break it as theGoodjoe does.

You guys are doing a wonderful job here. Hope aren't offended at my observation?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
tbaba1234:

Many of the agents see these boys as their gold-mine. Their opportunity to hammer.. Unfortunately, the football world is not waiting for them.

It is Pathetic when we consider that these agents could push these boys and use the money as resources to hunt for more talents. They want to hammer one time, instead of building with time.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
tbaba1234:
Ndifreke Fails To Bag Deal With Lillestroem After Trials..

I can never understand how this guy went to the Olympics for Nigeria. One of the worst players, i have seen in the green and white.

As Coach Samson Siasia if you really really want to understand.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
goldfish80:

For the sake of this argument, a fit Thiago Ilori did not make a single appearance for a team who conceded more than 65 goals grin

Tim Sharewood didn't consider him good enough to play for him, Remi Garde didn't consider him good enough, Jurgen Klop didn't consider him good enough and so far he has barely played for Jap Stam.

Talk about Stam, yes he was a big strong defender in his days but as a manager, he is yet to make a name for himself. Abi I lie? grin

Since, you have confirmed that you have no affiliation with Aston Villa, which implies, you don't know anything about their players. I don't need to discus further. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

You go do yourself good by checking the names of the defenders on that squad. grin

Do you even know the same Aston Villa got to the final in a competition that same year? grin

Do you know that Stam was in charge of the Ajax team defence that won the league and Dutch cup? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
goldfish80:

He had as much success at Bordeaux as Abou Diaby had at Arsenal. grin
You should be the one paying me for bursting your myth about Thiago Ilori grin

You see, I had just bursted one of your myth when you said and i quote...'HE HAD AS MUCH SUCCESS AT BORDEAUX....' grin HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Oya, give my payeee! grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
goldfish80:

Chai! person wey dem just buy na em you say, he has barely played for Stam!? grin

He has played 2 matches so far but injury has plagued him once again. He is out for 6 weeks, incase you don't see him play. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
GoodBuhari:

How do you expect me to read all these at once? gringrin

I prefer the You break it down whaaaaat

Na project work? I beg oga you can as well break it as theGoodjoe does.

You guys are doing a wonderful job here. Hope aren't offended at my observation?

Thanks.

hahahahahahahhah! no problem oga. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
forgiveness:

Since, you have confirmed that you have no affiliation with Aston Villa, which implies, you don't know anything about their players. I don't need to discus futher. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

You go do yourself good by checking the names of the defenders on that squad. grin

Do you even know the same Aston Villa got to the final in a competition that same year? grin

Do you know that Stam was in charge of the Ajax team defence that won the league and Dutch cup? grin
For all their stars Aston Villa still went on relegation, conceeding 65+ goals. I will have to check if they broke the Premier league record on goals conceded grin
A fit Thiago Ilori made Zero (0) appearances for such a wack team grin
It's between Aston Villa and Derby County team of 2008 I think as the worst premiership team of all time grin

Which cup final did Aston Villa make last season biko? grin

Nwa teacher don't teach nonsense abeg grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
forgiveness:

Chai! person wey dem just buy na em you say, he has barely played for Stam!? grin

He has played 2 matches so far but injury has plagued him once again. He is out for 6 weeks, incase you don't see him play. grin
Hahahaha injury injury injury grin
The young man is injured every 2 games. Na the kind person you want in our national team grin
No big club will come for him again Oga. He's like a poisoned chalice grin
He is on a steady decline Nwa teacher grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
forgiveness:

You see, I had just bursted one of your myth when you said and i quote...'HE HAD AS MUCH SUCCESS AT BORDEAUX....' grin HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Oya, give my payeee! grin
Nwa teacher, it was a figure of speech grin
You need long man dictionary make you take decode am? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
forgiveness:

Since, you have confirmed that you have no affiliation with Aston Villa, which implies, you don't know anything about their players. I don't need to discus further. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Frank De boer was the manager of Ajax. Japp Stam just tagged along as his lackey or side kick. grin
We know Jap Stam the player, we no sabi Jap Stam the coach grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
goldfish80:

For all their stars Aston Villa still went on relegation, conceeding 65+ goals. I will have to check of they broke the Premier league recoded goals conceded grin
A fit Thiago Ilori made Zero (0) appearances for such a wack team grin
It's between Aston Villa and Derby County team of 2008 I think as the worst premiership team of all time grin

Which cup final did Aston Villa make last season biko? grin

Nwa teacher don't teach nonsense abeg grin

Did Tiago Ilori spend the whole season at Aston Villa? grin grin grin grin grin

Tell us Chelsea is rubbish club last season, na?

Sorry, point of correction, the seaon before. I suppose. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
forgiveness:

Did Tiago Ilori spend the whole season at Aston Villa? grin grin grin grin grin
Tell us Chelsea is rubbish club last season, na?
Sorry, point of correction, the seaon before. I suppose. grin
Chelsea didn't concede 65 goals and go on relegation na grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
goldfish80:

Frank De boer was the manager of Ajax. Japp Stam just tagged along as his lackey or side kick. grin
We know Jap Stam the player, we no sabi Jap Stam the coach grin

hahahahaha! Stam was in charge of Ajax defece. chikena!

This is Stam first season as a coach and he is already in contention for promotion to the Premier League. grin dat one na fluke for ya eyes? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
forgiveness:

hahahahaha! Stam was in charge of Ajax defece. chikena!

This is Stam first season as a coach and he is already in contention for promotion to the Premier League. grin dat one na fluke for ya eyes? grin
A manager in his first managerial season is still cutting his teeth.
You cannot use him as a reference point when making a judgemental call on a player whose career have nosedived from the he heights of being a super kid to being relegated to the U23s grin
His time at Ajax was more like an internship, just like Henry was at Arsenal . grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Icon4s:

You guys should forget about this kind of formation now.

Suggest what is more feasible jare.

Oga, you go holiday? grin

I will reply tomorrow.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Brown Ideye may be close to joining Mikel on the same team in China.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2017
daveP:
Nawa o Iwobi vs Aluko I the new Deal now.

They are both good at starting and finishing counter attacks, their hold on the ball is almost similar

Vision and passes, I'll give it to Aluko

Aluko would pass to you to set him up for a direct attack, Iwobi would to rather give the passing to set you up.

Defending, I give iwobi,

But definite eye for goal, I'll give Aluko

Which means that if Ideye is on,Aluko would team better with him Base on his style of play

Overall Iwobi would thrive in a starter, and Aluko as a super sub.

I dnt know why u guys keep hoping on Brown Ideye. Its like u dnt know him well.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2017
forgiveness:

Oga, you go holiday? grin

I will reply tomorrow.

Been very busy.

Patiently awaiting ur replies

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (16151) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: M7even(m), damagnificentusb(m), Philosopher1979 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.