Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11668945 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9809) (9810) (9811) (9812) (9813) (9814) (9815) ... (16151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
Danielnino00:

cheesy ..after searching every corner of the internet,you couldn't find it.. You are now asking the guy who made the first claim but hasn't been able to prove it..

Very busy indeed... But not too busy to drop Alampasu stats from transfermarket cheesy

You like deceiving yourself oooo. If I really have time to search i will but I don't, for now.

Transfermkt doesn't need searching. I don't understand why you can't reason that.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
tbaba1234:

He was barely playing games. He was not even on the bench.

Do you want me to expose you here?

You claimed him been second choice goalkeeper is not important except playing time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
komekn:

I will have a look not sure if l did it on my phone or laptop.

A quick look and l came across this from CAN which was generated by thier own analysts for the AFCON not the myriad of other football analysts on line.

Please, drop the link. Thanks
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
owbabs:
Ndidi alone would not have made much difference vs Algeria and Tunisia. The combination of Ndidi, Aribo and Osimhen would have been a slight improvement. The team is just in poor form at the moment for various reasons.

I'm not even sure about this. Our team is unpredictable. Some times they show up, some times they don't.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tolulopefinest(m): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Juventus has been awarded 3 goals , 3 points against Napoli
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

So u missed all those matches Iheanacho started ba? Add Salami and Aaron Samuel.

Ighalo didn't get a clear run at the number 9 position until around the world cup qualifiers and even at that it wasn't until the AFCON qualifiers that he was undisputed number one

Your excuses are so lame.

Why didn't he outperform Nacho? In fact how many minutes did Nacho played more than Ighalo?

Ighalo was trash for so long, he should thank Sia1 and Rohr for his career progress.

At the Afcon qualifiers, he misfired and we failed to qualify.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Danielnino00:
So finally,Serie A went ahead to hand Juventus a 3-0 win..Napoli also got a point deducted...

Serves the Naples officials right.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Please, drop the link. Thanks

Come on , bros. There is no link and you know it...�
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by pyrex23(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
Our first team will flog this england side abeg.
undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
Komekn believes Aina was our best defender at the last Afcon because of his numbers in interception, Forgiveness is also repeating the lie.

Have a look.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
pyrex23:
Our first team will flog this england side abeg.
undecided

Wan tun ti bere grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
Karlovich:
Ejaria and Lookman have filed for a switch and will join the team soon, Tega and Onyedinma are Crap in the here and now, Eze prefers England at the moment

Do you know how many years ago they expressed the intention to play for Nigeria.

And when did the NFF make an application via FIFA Article 8.1 for a change of allegiance for these players if Indeed they have. There are no objections by the English FA and as such it's just official process management confirmation.

It doesn't take three years, not everyone is ignorant of the protocols of FIFA.

Apart from Iwobi and Ndidi tell me which midfielders are better than Tega Onomah in the HERE and NOW. Is it Tijani who has not played up to 5 professional games in the lowly Austrian league where he has been loaned out. Or Frank Onyeka in the even lower Danish league.

Onyedinma has not done anything in my opinion to merit a call to the SE for now. However, the current invitations make my opinion to be open to question. That's why his name is mentioned using the current standard of invitees in comparison to him.

Again we seem never to leave double standard in the NFF.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
forgiveness:

You like deceiving yourself oooo. If I really have time to search i will but I don't, for now.

Transfermkt doesn't need searching. I don't understand why you can't reason that.

Alaye, go and sit down..
Your pal Komekn has dropped the so called CAF ratings,and it's all a load of hogwash... just something CAF used to analyze their team of the tournament..

Of course,we know why you agreed with Komekn in the first place... U searched the internet tire..u no find shishi.. u come use style as an to post link cheesy
Go and sit down...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
Danielnino00:

Alaye, go and sit down..
Your pal Komekn has dropped the so called CAF ratings,and it's all a load of hogwash... just something CAF used to analyze their team of the tournament..

Of course,we know why you agreed with Komekn in the first place... U searched the internet tire..u no find shishi.. u come use style as an to post link cheesy
Go and sit down...

You like fooling yourself. When I less busy I will search.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
elunico:
Komekn believes Aina was our best defender at the last Afcon because of his numbers in interception, Forgiveness is also repeating the lie.

Have a look.

Of course,it's obvious why Komekn made that claim,and even more obvious why forgiveness agreed with him... cheesy

Make Dem Dy fool themselves...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
forgiveness:

You like fooling yourself. When I less busy I will search.

Alaye,once again,go and sit down..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by pyrex23(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
elyte89:

Wan tun ti bere grin grin

Under southgate.
grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
The stat Komekn and forgiveness have failed to produce.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
Danielnino00:

Of course,it's obvious why Komekn made that claim,and even more obvious why forgiveness agreed with him... cheesy

Make Dem Dy fool themselves...

They know who would fall for their ingenuity, it's definitely not gonna be me.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Danielnino00:

Alaye,once again,go and sit down..

you no complete this go sit down thingy na ehn...Make una dey complete am na, Go sit down, for where?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
elunico:

Have a look.
archaeologist to bad grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
elunico:

Your excuses are so lame.

Why didn't he outperform Nacho? In fact how many minutes did Nacho played more than Ighalo?

Ighalo was trash for so long, he should thank Sia1 and Rohr for his career progress.

At the Afcon qualifiers, he misfired and we failed to qualify.

Oga if u want history lesson then ask grin

We had 3 different coaches during that AFCON run and all Siasia did was bring sanity back to the national team. I think those were the only games Ighalo started in those qualifiers. The only chance he had was stolen from him by ViMo anyways so I don't know what misses u are talking about cos if he did people would still be talking about it.

Ighalo only started missing after he lost his dad and we all know the death threats that followed so don't give me that nonsense of Ighalo having it somehow easy. Man has been hated since day one.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
Starboytwo:
you no complete this go sit down thingy na ehn...Make una dey complete am na, Go sit down, for where?

No be for bush o cheesy .
Na Andrew get that bush grin ..

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Do you want me to expose you here?

You claimed him been second choice goalkeeper is not important except playing time.

There is nothing to expose. He was third choice and was not playing not even for the reserve team.

This is what i said: https://www.nairaland.com/3018619/super-eagles-thread-dawn-new/2918#65457016
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
I decided to watch the Nigeria-Tunisia game to try to see where we are with respect to our footballing growth.

During the game, I slept off twice. Woke up, changed the match and watched some Euro Nations League highlights, changed back later, watched a bit and slept off (for the third time), changed the TV watched some more Euro Nations League highlights.

Then changed and watched Chidera enter and he was able to keep adrenaline pumping in me to watch the match to the end.

I understood why I have lost passion watching our games.

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
Why the heck did Rohr not give Alampasu a chance in the second half?

Rohr's poor tactical understanding of the game is sickening but his decision not to play some players is alarming.

He has no idea in shaping the team to work cohesively. The players looked like secondary schoolboys trying to show their individual talents to a scout.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Does Rohr ever teach them the art of build up plays and keeping possession?

Tunisia looked like Manchester City playing against Milwall FC.

Over the years the team can not press in Mass, defend as a unit and build up plays with ease.

I tire.

He has no capability of bringing out the best in players with different shapes during play.

Iwobi seemed loss in tactical play and just made up with skills and hardwork. No lessons learnt in midfield play all these years when it concerns coordinating midfield.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
It was like the players were just playing choosing Ball. No coordinated presses. Gave Tunisia so much time building from behind.

That midfielder, whether Salisu or what ever his name is looked like Zidane in his prime.

As in.

I wish Rohr, Yobo and Pinnick good luck.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
komekn:

Yes we do.

Ovie, Tega and Eze

Wingers in the waiting Ademola, Osayi and Fred Onyedinma.
Tega and Eze are English youth team players why should they get invite? Osayi and Onyedinma? Who the hell are those ones?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
komekn:

Do you know how many years ago they expressed the intention to play for Nigeria.

And when did the NFF make an application via FIFA Article 8.1 for a change of allegiance for these players if Indeed they have. There are no objections by the English FA and as such it's just official process management confirmation.

It doesn't take three years, not everyone is ignorant of the protocols of FIFA.

Apart from Iwobi and Ndidi tell me which midfielders are better than Tega Onomah in the HERE and NOW. Is it Tijani who has not played up to 5 professional games in the lowly Austrian league where he has been loaned out. Or Frank Onyeka in the even lower Danish league.

Onyedinma has not done anything in my opinion to merit a call to the SE for now. However, the current invitations make my opinion to be open to question. That's why his name is mentioned using the current standard of invitees in comparison to him.

Again we seem never to leave double standard in the NFF.

Please kindly answer this question and if you fail to answer it you are a shameless liar, does the Scottish, Northern Ireland and Welsh FA need to confirm/approve the switch of English born and/or UK born players switch to other national teams?
Regarding Onomah, firstly he's English here and now plus he's currently crap, sluggish, was useless against Arsenal and Leeds and please show me evidence that he has expressed interest to play for Nigeria, At the moment Aribo, Ndidi, Olise, Etebo are better than him. if you fail to show evidence that Onomah wants to play for Nigeria as well you are a shameless liar.
If Onyedinma starts playing well he might be considered, so far he hasn't been good or exceptional at Wycombe.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
komekn:

I will have a look not sure if l did it on my phone or laptop.

A quick look and l came across this from CAN which was generated by thier own analysts for the AFCON not the myriad of other football analysts on line.

This is for full back na
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Alampasu played in Campeonato de Portugal (league), the third tiers of Portuguese league before he played the U23 team.
You can visit google to search for this but don't have time to prove to us that Aina was our best Afcon defender

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9809) (9810) (9811) (9812) (9813) (9814) (9815) ... (16151) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheGoodJoe(m), AlbertoIancu, twentyk(m), damagnificentusb(m), enlady(f), daveP(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.