Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,225 members, 7,860,440 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Kingdom Brethren (Daily Nuggets) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Kingdom Brethren (Daily Nuggets) (703 Views)

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / Daily Nuggets...get In Here / Financial Nuggets I Leant From My Mentor&spiritual Father;bishop David Oyedepo.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kingdom Brethren (Daily Nuggets) by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2016
== THE KINGDOM BRETHREN = =
"The Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven" Matt.6: 10

This thread are for brethren with global passion, who have a very deep passion to see the reality of God's Kingdom on earth by being a practical christian where our actions reflects our words. (Right Word + Positive Action = World Revival).

Bringing the word of God to action in our daily living will be our ultimate pursuit, because "whosoever looketh into the perfect law of liberty and continueth therein, he be not a forgetful hearer but the doer.............." James 1: 25.

Joshua 1: 8, Colossians 3: 16, 2Timothy 2: 15.
LET US TAKE THE WORD OF GOD AS OUR LIVING STANDARD.

Also, I will like to advice each and every one who care to constantly let the people know the need why they should turn away from sin and turn to the Living God......... "because the kingdom of heaven is coming very soon" Matthew 3: 2.

God bless you real good as we daily study His Word.

1 Like

Re: The Kingdom Brethren (Daily Nuggets) by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 31, 2016
THE SUREST WAY

"Then Jesus spoke to them, saying, I am the light of the world, He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life"
John 8: 12

Brethren, by these words of Jesus Christ, it is advisable to completely imitate Him, if we wish to be free from all blindness of heart.

The teaching of Christ is more excellent than all the advice of the saints, and he who has His Spirit will find in it a hidden manna. Now, let our major effort, therefore, be to study the complete Life of Jesus Christ.

He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life (John 14: 6)
God bless you.

Additional Bible Reading: - John 1, John 8

Prayer: - Lord help me to stay in your way regardless all odds in Jesus Christ name.
Re: The Kingdom Brethren (Daily Nuggets) by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 01, 2016
PUTTING CHRIST FIRST (Part One)

"Then Jesus said to His disciple, if anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me" Matt.16: 24

Brethren, true disciples are those who have devoted all to Christ. Self, family, and possessions are the three major characteristics of man, and whoever places theses before the Lord Jesus Christ cannot truly be His disciple.

These three characteristics were clearly shown in the words of Christ:

(1) If any man will come after me, let him deny himself (Matt.16: 24)

(2) If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life, also, he cannot be my disciples. (Luke 14: 26)

(3) So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple. (Luke 14: 33)

Additional Bible reading: - Luke 14: 26 - 33, Matt.16: 24 - 28

Prayer: - Father, I know that your Grace is sufficient for me, help me to be a worthy disciple of yours in Jesus Christ name (Amen)
Re: The Kingdom Brethren (Daily Nuggets) by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 02, 2016
PUTTING CHRIST FIRST (Part Two)

"Then he said to them all, if anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me" Luke 9: 23

Brethren, the call to Cross-Bearing was for all who would follow Jesus Christ, and it has to be done daily. The words that Jesus Christ told His disciples in Matt.16: 24 has given some people the wrong impression that the call of Cross-Bearing is only for the disciples.

In Mark 8: 34, we clearly see that He was not speaking to His disciples only He is also addressing US, and Luke 9: 23 also confirmed that this clarion call is for everyone including YOU that is reading it NOW.

Brethren, let us truly follow Him, not only in words but in deed, and I believe that, if we do this wholeheartedly, it will goes a long way in revolutionizes us as an individual and our dear Country at large.

Additional Bible Reading: - John 1: 1 - 14, John 3: 1 - 20

Prayer: - Father, let my character be a direct reflection of your Glory in Jesus Christ name (Amen)
Re: The Kingdom Brethren (Daily Nuggets) by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 02, 2016
PUTTING CHRIST FIRST (Part Two)

"Then he said to them all, if anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me" Luke 9: 23

Brethren, the call to Cross-Bearing was for all who would follow Jesus Christ, and it has to be done daily. The words that Jesus Christ told His disciples in Matt.16: 24 has given some people the wrong impression that the call of Cross-Bearing is only for the disciples.

In Mark 8: 34, we clearly see that He was not speaking to His disciples only He is also addressing US, and Luke 9: 23 also confirmed that this clarion call is for everyone including YOU that is reading it NOW.

Brethren, let us truly follow Him, not only in words but in deed, and I believe that, if we do this wholeheartedly, it will goes a long way in revolutionizes us as an individual and our dear Country at large.

Additional Bible Reading: - John 1: 1 - 14, John 3: 1 - 20

Prayer: - Father, let my character be a direct reflection of your Glory in Jesus Christ name (Amen
Re: The Kingdom Brethren (Daily Nuggets) by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 03, 2016
ARE YOU INFLUECING YOUR WORLD?

"You are the salt of the earth - - - - - - You are the light of the world - - - - - -" Matt.5: 13, 14

Brethren, do you know that you can only influence your neighbor with what you ARE, and not what you HAVE? Christ Jesus did not say "You have salt and light to dispense" but rather "Ye are the salt - - - Ye are the light of the world".

Your presence in your Community (Where you are living) as a believer should acts as SALT and LIGHT; "Preventing corruption and exposing error". Brethren, our primary mandate as a believer is to interact with this world of corruption and darkness in order to Act as Salt and Light.

Beloveth, go and act as a PRESERVATIVE in the decaying world around you. Let that light (Christ) in you shine before men. If you and I should truly manifest Christ, the total Universe will be transformed completely by God.

Additional Bible Reading: - Matt.5: 1 - 16, John 8: 1 - 12

Prayer: - Father, help me to be a good ambassador on this earth in Jesus Christ name (Amen).
Re: The Kingdom Brethren (Daily Nuggets) by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 04, 2016
NO SHORT CUT (Part One)

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you" Matt.24: 4

Don't t think you can enter the God's Kingdom by eloquent in preaching from the bible, you are just like the Pharisees of the old. Don't ever have it in mind that your ability to write creative and compelling gospel literature is a passort to God's Kingdom, you are just like the Scribe of the old.

I don't want you to believe that your self - made righteousness will give you an access to God's Kingdom, the Saducees of the old are better than you. Brethren, take that no man deceive you.

There is no short-cut to God's Kingdom, it is either you are christian or not! To be a christian is to be like Christ Jesus, and to be like Christ is to continuously lives in HIM. If you claimed to be a christian and you did not resemble CHRIST, the fact remain that YOU WON'T BE PART OF HIS KINGDOM.

NO SHORT CUT to Paradise, the bible says "- - - except a man is born again - - -"

Additional Bible Reading: - John 3: 1 - 21, Rom.6: 1 - 23

Prayer: - Dear Lord, keep me steady on this way of eternal life in Jesus Christ name (Amen)
Re: The Kingdom Brethren (Daily Nuggets) by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 05, 2016
NO SHORT CUT (Part Two)

"Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter the Kingdom of God" John 3: 5

If you are not in Christ Jesus, forget about heaven. It is for real...!!! NO JESUS, NO LIFE, "In him was life, and the life was the light of men" John 1: 4. Anyone without Christ is living corpse.

Don't be deceived, no matter how many times you shake your Pastor,s or Bishop's hand, without Christ Jesus, you have no Hope of Glory.

If you failed to accept Christ Jesus as your Lord and Savior now, and start walking steady in Him, no amount of prayer from any Most Holy Reverend or Bishop that can relocate or transfer you from the pit of hell to God's Kingdom if you take your exit from this world.

Brethren, you are still alive, why not make good use of this great opportunity to make it right with your maker (God).

Additional Bible Reading: - Rom. 1, Rev. 2

Prayer: - Lord help me to live right in this world in Jesus Christ name (Amen)
Re: The Kingdom Brethren (Daily Nuggets) by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2016
WHAT IS YOUR DRIVEN FORCE?

"Then I observe that the basic motive for success is the driving force of envy and jealousy! - - -" Ecc.4: 4 (LB)

There is no man on this earth that is not driven by something. Any man without a purpose is like a ship without a rudder, or a car without a steering! ------"he is waif, a nothing".

As you are reading this treatise, your driven force may be a problem, or pressure from any angle, or a deadline. You may be driven by a painful memory, a known or unknown fear. If you allow anything negative to be your driven force, you might end-up in an accident.

Brethren, begin each day with positive thinking, don't allow what you are going through to be cloud your power of reasoning, and above all, let God be at the centre of your attraction.

Additional Bible Reading: - 2Cor. 5, Gen. 1

Prayer: - Lord, remove every guilt in heart, and give me the strength to focus right in Jesus Christ name (Amen).
Re: The Kingdom Brethren (Daily Nuggets) by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 07, 2016
WHEN WILL THIS KINGDOM COME?

"From that time Jesus began to preach, and say, Repent: for the Kingdom of heaven is at hand" Matt.4: 17

I want you to bear something in mind, "As you don't know when you came to this world, so also you won't know when you will leave the world." Death is very certain, it is an equal gift to every man. Bible says, "It is appointed unto men once to die" Heb.9: 27

Brethren, are you among those who believe there is nothing like God's Kingdom or Paradise? Well, the Bible has clarify it, "It is appointed unto men once to die". Now, whether you believe it or not, and it is better you believe: THE DAY YOU DIED IS THE DAY THAT YOUR KINGDOM COME.

The day you died is the day that your Kingdom come, either to Heaven or to hell, the life you are living today is the determine factor of where you will spend your eternity.

Additional Bible Reading: - Gen. 5, Psalm 119: 1 - 16

Prayer: - O Lord, help me to maintain my life in You throughout my stay on this earth in Jesus Christ name (Amen).
Re: The Kingdom Brethren (Daily Nuggets) by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 08, 2016
THERE WON'T BE SECOND CHANCE

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" Heb.9: 27

Don't be deceived, there is nothing like re-incarnation, that doctrine is from the pit of hell. The believe that if someone die before his/her time, such will go to some distance land to complete his/her day is nothing but fallacy.

The Bible says, "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God - - -" Rev.20: 12. Once you die, whether young or old, judgment is the next. Don't ever think there is nothing like God's judgment, the scripture is very plain about this subject when it says again in 2Cor.5: 10 that "We must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ"

Brethren, it is up to you to choose between life and death. It all depend on you, the kind of life you are living, i.e. Your relationship with God through Christ and with your fellow men. How is it?

Additional Bible Reading: - Rev. 20, 2Cor. 5

Prayer: - Father, don't let me die before known the truth, help me to do the needful right here on earth in Jesus Christ name. (Amen)
Re: The Kingdom Brethren (Daily Nuggets) by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 09, 2016
GOD KNOWS YOUR NAME

"Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number, he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power, not one faileth" Ps.40: 26

Brethren, God who is the Almighty is the Creator, just to think that in the midst of close to 10 billion people on this earth, God knows my name, and yours! Why are you saying "He has forgotten me?"

The wisdom, understanding and strength of the Lord is immeasurable, because if God can call the stars by their names and there is nothing He cannot do, don't ever have the believe that you are lost in the crowd.

God gave His only Son (Jesus Christ), to die for the sin of the world. Now! Tell me, what else can He not give you? Brethren, just wait for God, stop complaining, He will surely visit you, and your life shall show this generation that He (God) is Working Wonder.

Additional Bible Reading: - Ps. 40, Ps. 147

Prayer: - Father Lord, do the impossible in my life before the end of this year in Jesus Christ name (Amen).

(1) (Reply)

7 Interesting Facts That Make Ramadan A Special Month / Open Heavens, Joseph Prince, Rhapsody, Joyce Mayer, Daily Manna, Devotionals / Road Ends For Fake Pastor Who Used False Prophecy To Lure, Rob Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.