Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Financial Nuggets I Leant From My Mentor&spiritual Father;bishop David Oyedepo.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Financial Nuggets I Leant From My Mentor&spiritual Father;bishop David Oyedepo.. (497 Views)

You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Nuggets I Leant From My Mentor&spiritual Father;bishop David Oyedepo.. by klassic(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Financial Nuggets I Leant from My Mentor&Spiritual Father;Bishop David Oyedepo...

(1) Contentment is the key to financial integrity and cure to financial impropriety

(2) Be contented else you'll be covetous, once u're covetous, you'll steal and when you steal, you'll be cursed.

(3) Strive to maintain financial integrity in all your dealings

(4) You can't get to heaven's fortunes with crookedness; even the blessedness of Abraham was rooted in righteousness

(5) You don't know how useless money is until sickness strikes

(6) Don't change figures to steal from your office, church or government, then pay tithes and offerings from the loots and claim to have financial dominion...not all offerings are acceptable unto God

(7) Don't carry cocaine or indulge in any illicit deal for sake of financial liberty

(cool The root of contentment is meekness.

‪#‎Shalom‬

copied

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does God Have A Sense Of Humor? / The Desires Of Our Heart / I Need An Answer Please: Why Is This Man And His Followers Are Called Terrorist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.