Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

PHOTOS: Ugandan Police Search Women To Their Pants Before Entering Stadium - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / PHOTOS: Ugandan Police Search Women To Their Pants Before Entering Stadium (7406 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Ugandan Police Spokesman Assassinated With His Bodyguard In His Jeep (Graphic) / Females Entering Ugandan Stadium Were Searched And Checked Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Ugandan Police Search Women To Their Pants Before Entering Stadium by harbdulrasaq88(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2016
And they couldn't get a female security officer to do this? Abi, is that a woman? Ugandan security officers were pictured 'checking' women for dangerous devices before the match between Uganda cranes vz Burkina Faso at Namboole stadium Kampala.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-ugandan-police-search-women-to.html

cc lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Police Search Women To Their Pants Before Entering Stadium by harbdulrasaq88(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Police Search Women To Their Pants Before Entering Stadium by Adeyeancah(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2016
CHAIIIIII.......SEE SMOOCHING,NA ROMANCE SECTION THIS ONE SUPPOSE BE @OP grin
Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Police Search Women To Their Pants Before Entering Stadium by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2016
Nd d girls are busy laughing, maybe he's touching them at the right spot undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Police Search Women To Their Pants Before Entering Stadium by sinkhole: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2016
WTF, and some of the women are enjoying it, OMG are their no women police in that place? I think those laughing girls will riot if they bring-in policewomen grin
NO I refuse to beleive that those police are not women, I just cant beleive they are men!
Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Police Search Women To Their Pants Before Entering Stadium by fulanimafia: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2016
Those girls seem to be enjoying every bit of the 'security check'...especially this one that looks like she's already approaching the heavenly arena...

Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Police Search Women To Their Pants Before Entering Stadium by koboko69: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2016
Open your eyes well!!!! That police is a She Male.

She is not a pure Male!

First pic, you can clearly see her female build

Secind pic; you can see the dark female officer's bobby. You can also see the male officer with a different belt.

All this bloggers though

Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Police Search Women To Their Pants Before Entering Stadium by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2016
I'm not surprised it's Uganda. I wonder what exactly they were looking for in those women's crotches.
Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Police Search Women To Their Pants Before Entering Stadium by Alphaoscar: 8:44am On Mar 30, 2016
The officers are definitely females but what I can't ascertain is if they are straight or Lesbos.

End time searching of all the searchable!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Police Search Women To Their Pants Before Entering Stadium by ministeriallist: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2016
Na wa oooo! If na naija, boys for dey apply for Police job lyk crazy. Police job racketeering would have bcom d order of the day.
Fortunately, our Nigerian women are more intelligent n would not tolerate this kind of nonsense.
Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Police Search Women To Their Pants Before Entering Stadium by Alphaoscar: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2016
90% of the people above are unofficially blind !!!

The officers conducting the searching are females not men.
Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Police Search Women To Their Pants Before Entering Stadium by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2016
What a touching search
Re: PHOTOS: Ugandan Police Search Women To Their Pants Before Entering Stadium by Movic1(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2016
The officer involved is a female

(1) (Reply)

Bill Clinton Dying Of AIDS (PICS) / Nelson Mandela In Hospital With Lung Infection / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.