Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Withdrawal Of Russian Forces In Syria - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Withdrawal Of Russian Forces In Syria (639 Views)

U.S. Orders Closure Of Russian Consulate In San Francisco / Top 8 Most Elite Special Forces In The World / Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Forces To Begin Withdrawing From Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdrawal Of Russian Forces In Syria by pacino26(m): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2016
My Putin friends. I have long waited for a thread on the possible reasons behind the moves of chess master Vlad Putin.

Reading through articles from the Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/03/29/how-russian-special-forces-are-shaping-the-fight-in-syria/ and Reuters http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0WW0DJ

I find it convenient to say Putin is upto his usual good 'mischief'

The ultimate question is what is he playing at, what new script is he trying to present to the war theater in the Middle East?
Re: Withdrawal Of Russian Forces In Syria by donvicky2007: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2016
Putin can't be predicted.
Re: Withdrawal Of Russian Forces In Syria by Patented: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2016
You never know what Putin is up to, but he has been effective. Also i dont trust mainstream western media's narrative onn the war in syria and the Russian involvement

2 Likes

Re: Withdrawal Of Russian Forces In Syria by pacino26(m): 11:49am On Mar 30, 2016
Patented:
You never know what Putin is up to, but he has been effective. Also i dont trust mainstream western media's narrative onn the war in syria and the Russian involvement

Aside their narrative(Western media) on the ongoing war in Syria, I think they are as confused as the word confusion.

donvicky2007:
Putin can't be predicted.

So true. On the other hand I think he's just being prudent with defense budget and wants to forestall any #bringbackourspertznas campaign back home. Maybe, just maybe Russia has done it's bit testing some classified arsenals and just want to keep them 'classified' since its almost a joint military operation now.

My 2cent anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Withdrawal Of Russian Forces In Syria by JBismarck(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
pacino26:

Aside their narrative(Western media) on the ongoing war in Syria, I think they are as confused as the word confusion.

So true. On the other hand I think he's just being prudent with defense budget and wants to forestall any #bringbackourspertznas campaign back home. Maybe, just maybe Russia has done it's bit testing some classified arsenals and just want to keep them 'classified' since its almost a joint military operation now.

My 2cent anyway.

And your 2cent aptly nailed it.
Mogidi please na.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Live From Space Happening Tomorrow / Trump Election Victory Prompts Protests Across US / Nazi Germany,only Nation That Helps Ethiopia During The Italian War- H. Selassie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.