Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Deliverance From Captivity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance From Captivity (941 Views)

Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / . / Deliverance From Spirit Spouses Part Two ( 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deliverance From Captivity by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2016
Psalms 25: 3, "For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity" (kjv)

Job 5:12, "He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise". (KJV)

Jeremiah 39: 17-18, "But I will deliver thee in that day, saith the LORD: and thou shalt not be given into the hand of the men of whom thou art afraid.For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shalt not fall by the sword, but thy life shall be for a prey unto thee: because thou hast put thy trust in me, saith the LORD." (kjv)

At the lagoon front in the university of Lagos a guy sat one early morning. A lady came out of nowhere and was talking to this guy, after a while, they started undressing one another and they made love. Immediately after, the lady put on her clothes and headed for the water. Right in front of the guy she plunged into the water and vanished, it was there the guy knew he is in trouble. He suffered serious demonic oppression and sorrow afterwards. He is a captive.

I know a guy that before he confessed and God delivered him, any lady he desires to sleep with, all he needs to do is to get two or more strands of hair from her and put it inside a demonic pot. Anything he says to the lady, as long as her hair is in the pot, she will do. In fact, he had incisions under his lower lip that once he places his tongue on it, anything he says to anyone who is not baptized with the Holyghost or stronger in occult, they will do.

A brother told us that in a dream, he was going with his younger brother and sister when a huge man called them, when they got to him, he put handcuffs in their hands and took them to a prison cell and ordered them in. He locked them up and walked away. That brother was caged spiritually.

Not long ago, some women were caught trying to sell men's semen to native doctors. These are prostitutes who are selling off their customers' property behind them. Such men are caged.

THE NATURE OF CAPTIVITY

Spells: Spells can be placed on anyone, even Christians, only the Holy Spirit can reveal it. A spell is used to control somebody and make them do what they ought not to do. Others are hex and jinx.

Bewitchment: When someone is being controlled and manipulated by witches. When someone is attacked with witchcraft.

Witchcraft: 'Do as I say', Love spells, magical rings, witchcraft summon, evil padlocks, enchantments and divination, etc.

Demonic possession: people who are possessed with stubborn demons are literally in captivity, and can't make progress in life.

Satanism: initiation into occult, practicing witchcraft and demonic activities, worship of satan and demons, use of magic and sorcery, carrying out rituals and sacrifices.

Dedication to evil spirits.

Sicknesses: Terminal diseases, incurable disease. Cancers, Hypertension, Tumors, Diabetes, etc.

Dream attacks.

What Happens When Someone Is In Captivity

1. Neglect. Those who ought to help the person would not help him.

2. Marital delay

3. Impatience and Exhaustion

4. Having negative dream and dreams of backwardness

5. The person will be missing good opportunities

6. The person may not be able to do any good thing

7. Sudden death

8. The person may not be able to make progress

WAY OUT

Believe in Jesus

Prayer

Giving.

PRAYERS

Read Psalms 18.

1. Father I thank You for You are the Savior, in the name of Jesus.

2. Father, I thank you for your salvation, in the name of Jesus.

3. Father, in the name of Jesus, loose me from captivity!

4. Father, deliver me, in the name of Jesus.

5. Father, promote me, in the name of Jesus.

6. Father, help me, in the name of Jesus.

----Pray in tongues-if you can----Or just begin to thank the Lord.------
Re: Deliverance From Captivity by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2016
God's Goodness Ministry.
www.ggcrc..com
Re: Deliverance From Captivity by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Captivity by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Deliverance From Captivity by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Let me know your experiences.

(1) (Reply)

Shocker! Prophet Buries Cow Heads, Tortoise In Church (graphic pic) / Is There Biblical Record Of Prophets After The Death Of Jesus? / Is LUCIFER Truly The Name Of SATAN???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.