Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (3694 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by gr8tgg: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: . by gr8tgg: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
2. Prayer for His (God) grace for self deliverance to come upon you.
Re: . by gr8tgg: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
HOW TO USE RPP GRACE AUDIO

The first thing you need to do is to download the RPP Grace audio on your phone. Get dressed with your bible and read Isaiah 59 :1; Mathew 7 :7- 8;11 and go down on your knees and pray these three prayer points:

1. O God my father, please, forgive me every sin that will make my prayers not to be answered, in Jesus name.
2. O God my father, please, destroy every evil creature or kingdom that want to stand against my prayer, in Jesus name.
3. O God my father, please, Let your grace for self deliverance, come upon me in Jesus name.
Re: . by gr8tgg: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: . by Amberon11: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
I.will do.this....thanks
Re: . by itiswell247: 6:27am On Aug 13, 2016
Waoooh, this is good news
Re: . by putu4: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: . by putu4: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
This is great news, for every one who is a far from CCT, may God continue to bless servant Vic for his work
Re: . by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
...... Online self deliverance. Really?

1 Like

Re: . by putu4: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
SirWere:
...... Online self deliverance. Really?

I just downloaded my rpp grace Audio from CCT website and the experience is owesome. the move of God is indescribable

1 Like

Re: . by blessedbeads(f): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
wow awesome moment ,the experience is great ..I did mine and before I knew what was happening I was on the ground .
I will advice any one that want to use the audio pls stay near ur bed or if possible in front of a chair as the case may be ...
To God alone be all the Glory
Re: . by putu4: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2016
blessedbeads:
wow awesome moment ,the experience is great ..I did mine and before I knew what was happening I was on the ground .
I will advice any one that want to use the audio pls stay near ur bed or if possible in front of a chair as the case may be ...

My sister, the bible verse given by Servant Vic. Isaiah 59 v 1, was proven by God, when I did mine.

Tue hand of God is in deed not shortened that it can not reach any one, any where, may empower Servant Vic the more.
Re: . by gr8tgg: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
Good afternoon all how was service?
Re: . by gr8tgg: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
blessedbeads:

God of Elijah at wirk
Re: . by gr8tgg: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
blessedbeads:

God of Elijah at work, may His name be praised
Re: . by Godisable2015(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
I downloaded rpp voice audio on my phone and it was great,what a great God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by blessedbeads(f): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2016
gr8tgg:
Good afternoon all how was service?
fine sir
Re: . by blessedbeads(f): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2016
Happy new week all ,in this great week may God give us an encounter that will bring testimony...Amen
Re: . by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2016
Gud morning all, I went online as directed by a lady here , I downloaded the audio play at servant vics website, prayed d prayers and followed d instructions infact, I didn't knw wen I found myself on my knees, it was like a film trick, God is indeed great, waiting for my rpp sheet to start step 2. Thanks all.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2016
Thanks gr8gg for d info
Re: . by gr8tgg: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2016
mumchristine:
Gud morning all, I went online as directed by a lady here , I downloaded the audio play at servant vics website, prayed d prayers and followed d instructions infact, I didn't knw wen I found myself on my knees, it was like a film trick, God is indeed great, waiting for my rpp sheet to start step 2. Thanks all.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: . by gr8tgg: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2016
mumchristine:
Thanks gr8gg for d info

Thank God, Have you sent an email request for your RPP sheet?
Re: . by blessedbeads(f): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
mumchristine:
this can only be the doing of God
Re: . by putu4: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2016
mumchristine:

Please, have you gotten your RPP SHEET, for step 2? I have not gotten mine yet.

@gr8tgg, blessedbeeds, my step 2, please
Re: . by gr8tgg: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
putu4:

Please, have you gotten your RPP SHEET, for step 2? I have not gotten mine yet.

@gr8tgg, blessedbeeds, my step 2, please

Check your email
Re: . by blessedbeads(f): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2016
GROW UP

“And the LORD said unto Moses, Bring Aaron's rod again before the testimony, to be kept for a token against the rebels ...”
(Numbers 17: 10)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

God’s instruction was for Aaron’s rod to be brought close to the testimony (Ark of the Covenant); but after it budded, God commanded Moses to put the rod inside the Ark. When the rod was yet to bud, it only came close to the Ark, but when it experienced growth by way of budding, it entered the Ark. Growth was the condition it met before entering the Ark.

Friend, there are levels God may not bring you to until you grow up. God wants you to bud and blossom in your spirit man so that He can take you to higher heights and deeper depths in Him. God wants to see more of Him in you so that He can take you into more and more of what He can do; God wants to see you grow in consecration, dedication, and devotion to Him before certain miracles will be your portion.

Aaron’s rod also fruited before God commanded that it be taken into the Ark. God may not take you to the place of glory, honour and generational impact until He sees fruits in you; God desires to see the fruit of love, joy, peace, self control, gentleness, patience, goodness, meekness, consistency, commitment, focus, faith, forgiveness, etc in you.

Aaron’s rod was kept in the Ark, and it stayed there for several generations. It experienced longevity after it fruited. When you bear fruit, it’s your connection to longevity. If you bear the fruit of the Spirit, it’s for your benefit.

Your fruit is evidence that you are growing; your fruit is your platform for lasting impact. Grow and bear fruit and God will cause you to enjoy lasting greatness.

John 15 vs. 2 says: “Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.”

Prayer: Lord, give me grace to grow, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Re: . by putu4: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
gr8tgg:

Check your email
Thanks, recieved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by putu4: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2016
Good morning all, rpp done, to the glory of God, I have 11 prayer points
Re: . by gr8tgg: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2016
blessedbeads:
GROW UP

“And the LORD said unto Moses, Bring Aaron's rod again before the testimony, to be kept for a token against the rebels ...”
(Numbers 17: 10)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

God’s instruction was for Aaron’s rod to be brought close to the testimony (Ark of the Covenant); but after it budded, God commanded Moses to put the rod inside the Ark. When the rod was yet to bud, it only came close to the Ark, but when it experienced growth by way of budding, it entered the Ark. Growth was the condition it met before entering the Ark.

Friend, there are levels God may not bring you to until you grow up. God wants you to bud and blossom in your spirit man so that He can take you to higher heights and deeper depths in Him. God wants to see more of Him in you so that He can take you into more and more of what He can do; God wants to see you grow in consecration, dedication, and devotion to Him before certain miracles will be your portion.

Aaron’s rod also fruited before God commanded that it be taken into the Ark. God may not take you to the place of glory, honour and generational impact until He sees fruits in you; God desires to see the fruit of love, joy, peace, self control, gentleness, patience, goodness, meekness, consistency, commitment, focus, faith, forgiveness, etc in you.

Aaron’s rod was kept in the Ark, and it stayed there for several generations. It experienced longevity after it fruited. When you bear fruit, it’s your connection to longevity. If you bear the fruit of the Spirit, it’s for your benefit.

Your fruit is evidence that you are growing; your fruit is your platform for lasting impact. Grow and bear fruit and God will cause you to enjoy lasting greatness.

John 15 vs. 2 says: “Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.”

Prayer: Lord, give me grace to grow, in Jesus’ name! Amen

Amen and Amen!!

1 Like

Re: . by blessedbeads(f): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2016
Good morning people of God
Re: . by putu4: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy Sunday to every one
Re: . by blessedbeads(f): 7:14am On Aug 22, 2016
Good morning and happy new week all,may today and this week be a bless one for us all...Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ososo Womanhood Tradition (obikho) / First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze / Deliverance For The Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.