Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,337 members, 7,842,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! (24981 Views)

I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / Wives Could You Kneel To Greet Your Husbands And Husbands Could You Let Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! by SAMBARRY: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2016
5minsmadness:

Because superstory dey sweet.
No chop am na. Your loss.
Today na Saturday. Owambe tins wink wink wink

And Yes! I have cleaned my gas cooker angry
no owanmbe today because I need tiime to rest n concentrate on my daughter. She's growing up really fast so I have to be around with her more often to help with the assignments smiley

I can as well use all the money for aso ebi gele and necklace on her education and general welfare wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! by Izen: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2016
Acidosis:

Certainly, some attires are not ideal for married women.

When you're off the "market," you dress to please and appease the sanctity of your matrimony, not some f*kboys.

e.g?

And why do you guys assume that we ALWAYS dress to please you? For example, when I'm on my period I love to wear trousers so that my sanitary towel can stay in place. There are times I want to wear something free due to heat. Most importantly, my dress mode is usually based on my mode of transportation for the day. Why should I have to confine myself just because I'm married? Please leave women alone to make their choice about what they want to wear. Not everything we do is about men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! by Acidosis(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2016
Izen:

e.g?

And why do you guys assume that we ALWAYS dress to please you? For example, when I'm on my period I love to wear trousers so that my sanitary towel can stay in place. There are times I want to wear something free due to heat. Most importantly, my dress mode is usually based on my mode of transportation for the day. Why should I have to confine myself just because I'm married? Please leave women alone to make their choice about what they want to wear. Not everything we do is about men.

We've seen cases where matured and older ladies wear certain dresses to look younger, so as to attract potential husbands. As soon as the ring gets to the finger, they immediately turn to lovers of Senegalese, bangles, and other attires that can make an 18 year old girl look 70. These things happen ma.

Your dress pattern would equally change as you age. Don't tell me you would continue to put on your tight and revealing trousers @ 60
Re: Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! by romme2u: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2016
5minsmadness:

I gats time on my hands to spare this period grin
How u doing bro?

just cool wink
Re: Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! by toksbisola: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
1st Scenario;
How sad. An unhappy situation you can put a human being through is to deceive them. Some people are know as "USERS". In this case, this was nothing more than unadulterated deceit from a fellow human being to another fellow human being. Nothing stopped her from telling her then fiancé from the start about her condition. It is not only when a woman gives birth directly to a child that she can become a mother. Medicine has advanced now and there are other methods in which they could have explored and even adoption could have also been considered. THE COUPLE COULD HAVE GONE FOR A TEST THAT WOULD HAVE REVEALED HER CONDITION BEFORE THEY GOT MARRIED.

2nd Scenario;

Another very wicked act done to a fellow human being but this time children are involved. It is always VERY VERY VERY VITAL to check your genotype at the beginning of your courtship whilst you are in the early stages and not when you are about to marry where the love has flourished. This makes it more difficult to let go; which sometimes makes couples’ involved in this scenario of non-compatibility with genotype to still go ahead and marry. A very dangerous thing to forge ahead with as they have a high risk of bearing children that have sickle cell. These are innocent children brought forth to suffer as a result of their parents not being aware/being aware of each other’s genotype. WHEN IT COMES TO THE CASE OF GENOTYPE ISSUES, COUPLES SHOULD DO THE TEST IN MORE THAN ONE HOSPITAL JUST TO CONFIRM THAT THE RESULTS STILL REMAINS THE SAME.

3rd Scenario;
This is what happens when you think you can trap a man/woman into marrying you with deceit. At the end of the day, the deceit USUALLY ALWAYS GETS FOUND OUT. When you know a man/woman is not interested in marrying you why trap them into deceit? In this scenario, both are to blame. For the man, why cheat on your fiancée with another woman? If he so much loved his fiancée then he would not have looked outside to another woman’s corner; hence losing the woman that he claims he loved (his fiancée). I don’t see why he is crying over spilled milk when he spilled the milk by himself deliberately. For the woman, why destroy another woman’s happiness for your own selfish gratification? I wonder how she would have felt if another woman comes from nowhere and takes the man she loves away from her? Now she is suffering the consequences of her so called clever act of manipulation. That said, not sure why a fellow human being would put their hands on another fellow human being, violence shouldn’t be tolerated in the society. THE COUPLE COULD HAVE GONE FOR A TEST THAT WOULD HAVE REVEALED IF SHE WAS PREGNANT OR NOT BEFORE THEY GOT MARRIED.

In all, only if human beings stop being deceitful and honest with themselves, a lot of marital woes currently seen in many marriages would have been avoided.

I rest my case

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! by ClintonDal(m): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Humans are deceptive, male and female both. As a man I've met my fair share of deceptive and manipulative ladies. I am talking about women because I am a straight guy. So ladies who come here to say men are also deceptive should not take it as if we (men) are claiming innocent. We say that because we are straight and can't talk about a deceptive man. Same thing goes for the men who try to attack ladies when they call out men for their lies.
Observing your future spouse is very important. People get carried away easily. I remember an ex who was very good at playing the victim. Before you could say jack she has cried you a river, and any unsuspecting bystander would call me heartless. One time she cheated and I found out but didn't say anything, when she realized I knew she started crying and said she didn't want to hurt me by telling me the truth. Can you imagine that? Sparing me the hurt by lying... that's their oldest excuse. We all just have to be careful.
Re: Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! by CopyLearner: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
doskie:
pale yellow eyes, low weight, weak appearance, generally a sickler looks like a sickler and you can at least have cause to ask questions merely looking at the person
It's not always the case. There are different levels in this ss thingy. I have a friend who you'll never know is ss unless she tells you. She is full,has white eys and rarely falls ill but when she does, that's when she has her crises. She's 25 now

1 Like

Re: Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! by Funnyguy83: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
5minsmadness:

No its not the same case bro. The stories are different. In this one the woman had her womb removed long before the marriage. The woman in that thread said she has her womb intact.

I have seen that other thread and commented on it. I agree she isn't saying everything. Nevertheless she should move on.
ok bro.
Re: Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! by Izen: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Acidosis:

We've seen cases where matured and older ladies wear certain dresses to look younger, so as to attract potential husbands. As soon as the ring gets to the finger, they immediately turn to lovers of Senegalese, bangles, and other attires that can make an 18 year old girl look 70. These things happen ma.

Your dress pattern would equally change as you age. Don't tell me you would continue to put on your tight and revealing trousers @ 60

Yes, I would continue to wear trousers that fits me at age 60, even 80 sef. That is my call to make and not the society's. Would you say I'm dressing for a man too then?

1 Like

Re: Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! by Acidosis(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Izen:

Yes, I would continue to wear trousers that fits me at age 60, even 80 sef. That is my call to make and not the society's. Would you say I'm dressing for a man too then?

Okay, let's talk about bum short. Do you wear one now? Would you continue at 60?
Re: Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! by doskie(m): 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
CopyLearner:

It's not always the case. There are different levels in this ss thingy. I have a friend who you'll never know is ss unless she tells you. She is full,has white eys and rarely falls ill but when she does, that's when she has her crises. She's 25 now
im surprised oh. so many people are saying the same thing. how old is the oldest sicker you know or have seen. I have never seen a 20years old sickler. I have never seen a 50years old albino too.
Re: Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! by Izen: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Acidosis:

Okay, let's talk about bum short. Do you wear one now? Would you continue at 60?

I do depending on where I am and I will continue to do @60 also depending on where I find myself.

1 Like

Re: Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! by Acidosis(m): 7:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Izen:

I do depending on where I am and I will continue to do @60 also depending on where I find myself.
hmmn, noted
Re: Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! by Fanirandele: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
doskie:
im surprised oh. so many people are saying the same thing. how old is the oldest sicker you know or have seen. I have never seen a 20years old sickler. I have never seen a 50years old albino too.

You are a clown, I've seen a 70 year old SS and many in their 60s. Stop all that nonsense of dying early, may outlive AA and AS people. My Uncle died at 64 when many of his AS and AA friends had gone .

1 Like

Re: Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! by doskie(m): 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fanirandele:

You are a clown, I've seen a 70 year old SS and many in their 60s. Stop all that nonsense of dying early, may outlive AA and AS people. My Uncle died at 64 when many of his AS and AA friends had gone .
and who is this bush pig? if you dont know how to talk why dont you go back to hole you came from. okponu. quote me again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Sacked Banker’s Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Kano - Punch / South African Lady Collects Her Husband’s Car From A Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.