Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (79339 Views)

Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up / Uniabuja Lecturer, Sani, Slumps And Dies During A Road Walk (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Davozy: 6:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Pinkieblue:
This lady has really got some BALLS.... to stand up and fight for what she knows is right

Fight till justice is obtained

But I wonder why the lecturer should beat her up with his belt

I like her courage justice must be served. Such attitude from a lecturer is totally unacceptable
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by syntekelite(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
I am so looking forward to the day i can also face one old he goat that victimized me in school.

Same Uniabuja.

In my own case, the Dude started bothering me in my first year, i got home, told my mum and she thought it wise to buy me an engagement ring, hoping it would scare the man aware.

The man left me after i told himj i was engaged, in my 4th year, during our project defense, the guy simply told me i wasn't going to defend my project and that was it o, (He was HOD at that time).

I cry tire, beg tire, my colleages begged, he didn't even bulge.

Well it was an extra year that was worth it, i learned a skill during that time.

I submitted the project to the department that same week and it was logged for the next year's defense.

*In Batman's Voice* He will bleed.
name of the hod?
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by syntekelite(m): 7:21am On Mar 31, 2016
unibuja,for those who dont know the school has no student union till recently when election was held,and all the strongest men don graduate so d union na figure head unlike before, secondly its the most corrupt school in naija,OP i will advise u pursue or drop the case,the only way to pursue is look for other victims and sue with facts and proof,u must catch him in the act..i actually know the guy but then na boi wey just dey rise for the school..no one wld have tried dat with my chicks in unibuja..flogging? are we in kingdargaten..?
just bid ur time and gather proofs,then hit him hard...
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Pinkieblue(f): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2016
mikolo80:
which mumu baklls,after dropping the case?mtscheeew who come lose the teacher wen de Bleep am up ,phone,exam,flogging,peace of mind and years of her life or she that is crying after giving up chance to screw him up finally

All hope is not lost..... cos she has a very strong case against him, both of them were suppose the settle the matter after telling her to drop the initial case against him, but he did not honour the agreement, so a good lawyer can build on that
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Pinkieblue(f): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2016
Ekaka1:

If She got balls... She'd be a bi.

Naughty u
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Amankalizer(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2016
I have two basic questions from the write-up.
1. Why take to social media when u have reported to Human Right.
2. Addressing ur lecturer as "this guy" in the opening sentence is impolite.
Meanwhile, relax and continue with ur studies as u wait favourable response from the various approved channels.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by DeRay98(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2016
These incidents are not isolated, they are fairly regular in all our Universities. God help you if for any reason you have an issue with a Nigerian University Lecturer, your rights do not exist, you are an orphan if your parents are not VIPs. Other Lecturers will gang up against you without anyone trying to genuinely sort things out.

i had near nasty experience with one of the female "demigod"s in my department in my penultimate year in UNIBEN (1997).

As a clinical student, i had been assigned a patient to examine for which the supervising lecturer will access my work afterwards. Due to lack of sufficient instruments for all the tests i needed to run on the patient, in which case all clinical students on duty had to share, i could not finish on time. My supervisor was in a hurry to go somewhere hence, she became impatient with disregarding the challenges i had. Her other interest was what she would sell to the patient (she had concluded that the patient would need some treatment) and she felt i was deliberately avoiding her so that once she leaves, I could corner the patient for PP.
The next day, i was not in class, i had a sporting accident while playing football match as part of our dept student association week. i was bedridden for 2 week with a collarbone fracture on my left shoulder.
In my absence, some of my classmates saw a notice on our notice board requesting me to see the clinic director and they wondered what i could have done to require me seeing one of the most feared lecturers in the dept (I was one of the "serious students", no party, no girls no drinking, fellowship-going type).
As soon as i was informed, i managed to gather myself still looking frail and stiff because of the "Figure-8" bandage around my shoulder. i had to to go the dept to see the guy before they would conclude that i was avoiding discipline.
As I walked down the road to the dept, people were scared of how i looked. As I entered the dept the Lecturer who had reported me was among the first to see me and she told me that the Clinic supervisor asked to see me.
She had reported to the Director that i violated clinic rules by cornering a patient for PP but when she saw me and my health condition she went straight to tell the director to drop the accusations against me. By the i was able to see him, he told me that my accuser had withdrawn her case against me. That's how i was saved from a possible one year "extension" of my stay in school which would have been terrible for me.
I think its high time social media threads/trends heavily on "demigod" Lecturers in Nigerian universities to show to them that they can no longer hide in their campuses are if they are islands to themselves in a global village of academia.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2016
This is why I like my school-Delsu, such a lecturer might have been dealt with a long time ago
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Jung(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2016
what is this one saying i am very sure you are a lecturer yourself or you have family members who are.... pls dont condone rubbish. there is a term called "injustice": google it up and understand the conditions under which it happens..... mofo

Eddygourdo:
When you all hear the truth of what transpired, this girl will run away in shame. If nobody supported you then, not even one person in the entire university. Then my dear you were the problem. I have been in the University system. We know what students can do and most often if a case is between a male and a female, it's treated seriously. No caucus could result in a total support of the said lecturer against you.

We await to see the end of ur drama
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Jung(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2016
she isnt telling the whole story because you have made yourself "jury and judge" shey?.... pls be objective yourself... BE the word you use in your quote.... #mofo

Prdo:
This is a one sided story and putting such on social media is dragging the name of a university in the mud. Academics are the most objective people that i know. As usual, this student is not telling the whole story.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Jung(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2016
i am very sure you are a whack lecturer... keep on supporting rubbish. your children will recieve the reward when u are gone from this earth
oc2fish:

Some of us are lecturers and we know that we like to keep our jobs.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Jung:
what is this one saying i am very sure you are a lecturer yourself or you have family members who are.... pls dont condone rubbish. there is a term called "injustice": google it up and understand the conditions under which it happens..... mofo

u better go read ur books little child.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Jung(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2016
im done reading books, your lordship! I have a certificate that has "summa cum laude" on it to prove it. books are my daily bread and broth.

p.s I also have a job too grin

Eddygourdo:
u better go read ur books little child.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2016
Jung:
im done reading books, your lordship! I have a certificate that has "summa cum laude" on it to prove it. books are my daily bread and broth.

p.s I also have a job too grin

then stop disgracing ur education by using curse words on strangers for airing an opinion different from urs.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by MarieSucre(f): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
olapluto:

I lean towards believing that too. She is misusing the power of social media and the gullible followers. She could do well to tell the truth backed with evidence.
The sequence of events as she posted actually suggest plenty sugarcoating of the story.

Yes. And in all these she deserves victimization and failing out./s
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by MarieSucre(f): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
olapluto:
This girl is implicating herself big time. You were not in the exam hall, but your colleague managed to help you smuggle your exam question and answer sheets out of the exam hall. That is exam malpractice in itself.
Even after that, you were still pleading with Mr Adam till he got upset and started flogging you mercilessly! He stopped invigilation to flog you? That scene is blurry.

Mr Adam takes statistics, you were doing Chemistry exams. However, you claimed that the rest of your mates who followed you to plead with Mr Adam got -10 each. -10 in what? Stats or Chem? Because Mr Adam has no power over the Chem Exam.

You claimed to have been failed in every other exams after that. Very easy to pull out your scripts and remark. It is a federal university. You could have petitioned that much earlier. Not 5 years after.

Did you even read the post at all. About them going upstairs and being shuffled with Chem students. If he is influencial, why can't he contact his paddy lecturer and fail her colleagues who were witnesses. pls read the write up again so as not to look ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by MarieSucre(f): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Eddygourdo:
listen no department has all lecturers in the same caucus. How come nobody supported her. It's not about being good or bad as a lecturer. If she loses the case the school reserves the right to withdraw her certificate. Hope you are aware of that

Did she say "all lecturers" or "the dean held a meeting with SOME lecturers". And pls let's not pretend that lecturers don't form cults around each other to protect themselves.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by MarieSucre(f): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I on the other hand thought gods of Egypt was a dramatical misdemeanor..a criminal felony in fact...I practically had the face of a bulldog licking piss off a thistle all through the movie... let's not mince words..that joint is wack, abeg cheesy

Batman is way smarter than Sups... he always figures out a way...His IQ is 230 or so...Clark.K is around 150...and in the trailer I think I saw The Masked Crusader donning a special type of suit(probably made of kryptonites)...

People are talking Lecturer Flog Person. You people are talking Super Hero mtchewww.

*whispers conspiratorially* Am I the only who was expecting and epic fight between Batman vs Supeman and ended dissapointed... And what was all those yeye flashback and dreams that there were having. Na Supernatural??

*runs back to thread proper*
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by MarieSucre(f): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
daylife7:
Wen u gals in uniabj go to campus, instead of reading your books....u start aristoism...at d end u want lectures to pass u. u entice them with sex and money. If they collect this free gifts and still not pass u, u then call it victimisation

Na wa o. And the ones who don't do it and are still victimised like her?

You have no point.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by MarieSucre(f): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
sammhi:
this happened in 2011, why tell us now in. 2016.. five years ago.
well, your story is one sided..and it makes it seems Mr Adams is a psychiatric case.
But , really why bring it up now?

Because the man is still a lecturer. And if it is true, there is a high possibility of him doing it to someone else.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by MarieSucre(f): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
oc2fish:

No lecturer will use his belt on a student begging and crying.
-And no lecturer would extort money from students. -And no lecturer would sexually harass female students. -And no lecturer would intentionally victimize a student. -And no lecturer would try to frame a student
Nigga pls... Tell me another story
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Jung(m): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
the term "little child" is not condescending enough?? I see.... this world is becoming something else. anyways, thank you very much for the advice. it was received with thanks

Eddygourdo:
then stop disgracing ur education by using curse words on strangers for airing an opinion different from urs.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by mikolo80: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pinkieblue:

All hope is not lost..... cos she has a very strong case against him, both of them were suppose the settle the matter after telling her to drop the initial case against him, but he did not honour the agreement, so a good lawyer can build on that
i hope she does,i hope she does
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
MarieSucre:

Did she say "all lecturers" or "the dean held a meeting with SOME lecturers". And pls let's not pretend that lecturers don't form cults around each other to protect themselves.
They form caucuses for sure, thus it implies that other caucuses will support the girl to ensure the lecturer is punished. How come none did that, yet they all conived to fail her like she claimed in her post. The solution is to order a remark of scripts she felt, they victimised her in. If she scores less or the same as the lecturers gave her. Then her certificate should be withdrawn and she would be made persona non grata. The Dean holds meetings with the involved lecturer, the hod and any other lecturer who declares a stake in the matter. This normally would involve all caucus.
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Jung:
the term "little child" is not condescending enough?? I see.... this world is becoming something else. anyways, thank you very much for the advice. it was received with thanks

ur welcome
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by melachima(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nna, I need to ffl dis story wella. wen season 2 go come out abeg?
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by uracocksucker: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stapler123:
For those of us who know and also witnessed this incident, we know that both the student and the lecturer were wrong. The lecturer was VERY wrong to have used belt on you, but you were wrong for (I) using your phone during ecams and trying to take pics of him (ii) you were wrong for 'jacking' his shirt around his neck (iii) you were wrong for threatening to deal with him if he stops you from taking the exam.

You play the victim in your narrative, but did not say that you have been caught for exam malpractice in the same school three times. You were suspended for one year after the incident with Mr Adams, you came back to school after one year and was caught in malpractice again by Prof Agari. You were expelled after that. You didn't say all these. You see its easy to try to get peoples sympathy by signing a petition but it really doesn't change the fact that the disciplinary committee has record of your misconducts in the school.

To say the least, the lecturer was wrong to have flogged you, but the fact that you have faced disciplinary committee more than once isn't a good record.
omg!!!!!!!! lmfao tell me more please......
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by expressglory: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
See the pictures of the Lecturer

Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by pitfol(m): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
undecided
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by MarieSucre(f): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Eddygourdo:
They form caucuses for sure, thus it implies that other caucuses will support the girl to ensure the lecturer is punished. How come none did that, yet they all conived to fail her like she claimed in her post. The solution is to order a remark of scripts she felt, they victimised her in. If she scores less or the same as the lecturers gave her. Then her certificate should be withdrawn and she would be made persona non grata. The Dean holds meetings with the involved lecturer, the hod and any other lecturer who declares a stake in the matter. This normally would involve all caucus.

Some other people would form caucus for her? Are you for real? When I was in school I was not close to any lecturer. Except in my final year when I became close to my supervisor coz we see everyday. So if this had happen to me, who would form caucus for me?

Let them mark her script. But don't forget that is not the only issue. What of the beating? And the harassment? And the victimization?
Re: Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) by Eddygourdo(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
MarieSucre:

Some other people would form caucus for her? Are you for real? When I was in school I was not close to any lecturer. Except in my final year when I became close to my supervisor coz we see everyday. So if this had happen to me, who would form caucus for me?

Let them mark her script. But don't forget that is not the only issue. What of the beating? And the harassment? And the victimization?
ur supervisor would know who u are, if he believes you to be the victim, he will get others to fight for you. If she was beaten it's another issue cos no lecturer had the right to beat a student

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) / 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread / Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.