Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Is Formal Education Taking Us Further Or Destroying Us ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Formal Education Taking Us Further Or Destroying Us ? (345 Views)

PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education / Meet A University Proprietor Without Formal Education / I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Formal Education Taking Us Further Or Destroying Us ? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
Going to school is far more exaggerated now than 10-15 years ago. Nowadays the Myth is that you have to go to school to get a good job rather than trying to be creative.

A smart person getting a job ensures profit for the Employer and Salary for the Employee. I'd go with being creative and showing it to a large population via social media.

I also think that the Internet and Social Media is used is used for Unnecessary and Unproductive reasons.

Share what you think about this.

(1) (Reply)

Full Scholarship In Russia!!! / Someone Said The Article Below Carries A Massage Of Suicide. Is It True? / My WAEC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.