Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Scam Alert. Beware Of Being Scammed By Banking Impostors - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Scam Alert. Beware Of Being Scammed By Banking Impostors (437 Views)

Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online / Scam Alert! Beware Of This Guy / Scam Alert. Beware Of Being Scammed By Banking Impostors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert. Beware Of Being Scammed By Banking Impostors by chizidgreat(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
I got the following text yesterday form a supposed banking customer care and later confirmed it to be scam
www.smscaster.com
Dear customer, due to our system upgrade, your ATM CARD
has just been de-activated, call customer on 081########
for re-activation

I called the so-called number and he started asking for my ATM pins and other details. I made further inquiries and discovered they have scammed so many. Please, if you get such text, possibly call your Bank to confirm and save your hard-earned money, even if it is not hard-eaarned.
Take this advice and thank me later
http://chiziprecious..com.ng/2016/03/scam-alert-beware-of-being-scammed-by.html
Re: Scam Alert. Beware Of Being Scammed By Banking Impostors by ayogabriel(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Guy, like seriously, which year were you born, how is this new? This has been in existence since like forever, for you to even call sef, you are an otondo. grin
Re: Scam Alert. Beware Of Being Scammed By Banking Impostors by Eze2000(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
ayogabriel:
Guy, like seriously, which year were you born, how is this new? This has been in existence since like forever, for you to even call sef, you are an otondo. grin

Abi
These scammers are now on my bbm since I don't answer their mail. I guess they pick my info up some cos I sure as hell didn't open my account with bbm pin

(1) (Reply)

When Would Our MTN,GLO,ETISALAT ,AIRTEL Do This ?? / Bluboo Xfire2 Screen Defective..who Can Help With The Screen.. / Is Nigerian Telecoms New Data Bundle True Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.