Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,137 members, 7,825,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Scam Alert! Beware Of This Guy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Scam Alert! Beware Of This Guy (1367 Views)

Scam Alert: MTNng Cheap Data Is Fake See Their Reply In Pictures. / Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online / SCAM ALERT: Beware Of This "BVN Validation Message" - It's Fake!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert! Beware Of This Guy by efepro(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
I have come across a lot of network Data marketers here on Nairaland. They offer Same bundle for different prices.Some people may see it as cheap, while others see it as relatively expensive.
To cut my story short, I came across a data ad banner with various data bundles and their prices, including phone no contact. I Called the guy, we reached agreement. I sent him airtime for purchase of 5GB..Upon receiving my airtime, the guy stopped taking my calls till this moment.

Below is the ad banner with his phone no. Guys, beware..
Re: Scam Alert! Beware Of This Guy by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
you wished to be scammed! It's clearly stated you can pay after delivery! why didn't you choose the later? why pay before delivery?

6 Likes

Re: Scam Alert! Beware Of This Guy by Mattex001(m): 1:31am On Jul 29, 2016
They even go as far as creating a banner! Although the prices are too good to be true! Can't you see for yourself?!

Ridiculous Criminals!

Sorry bro! Next time uve gotta ba vigilant and ask questions so you don't make irreversible mistakes like this!
Re: Scam Alert! Beware Of This Guy by Jeffy1206(m): 3:28am On Jul 29, 2016
The pay after delivery is just to send magas coming... I told one that you said it's payment after why is he changing it now? He later asked me to check that he's transferred data to me... I insulted him and told him my plan grin. But op you don't need an angel to tell you that this is fake undecided . I just wonder why people keep falling for these idiots... At the end they insult you on top your money angry
Re: Scam Alert! Beware Of This Guy by dominique(f): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2016
What I find more ridiculous than the scam advert is that people actually fall into their trap. Someone is offering data of 90, 120 day validity and you believed him? Some people need to get themselves a huge dose of panasharp.
Re: Scam Alert! Beware Of This Guy by temitopesam: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2016
I once called someone like that and he told me i must pay before delivary

Hin dey cray.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Beware Of This Guy by TeeFeh(f): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2016
How can someone believe this nah?
This is why I'm sticking to GLO on my l8 o,cuz I can't let someone cheat me,I n GLO have a direct connection, not some stupid people that just deceive people
Re: Scam Alert! Beware Of This Guy by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2016
efepro:
I have come across a lot of network Data marketers here on Nairaland. They offer Same bundle for different prices.Some people may see it as cheap, while others see it as relatively expensive.
To cut my story short, I came across a data ad banner with various data bundles and their prices, including phone no contact. I Called the guy, we reached agreement. I sent him airtime for purchase of 5GB..Upon receiving my airtime, the guy stopped taking my calls till this moment.

Below is the ad banner with his phone no. Guys, beware..

Only greedy and covetous people get scammed. You got scammed because of your desire to pay less than the worth of the service. Deal with it
Re: Scam Alert! Beware Of This Guy by sorextee(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
this thing na scam. I wonder how peeps keeps falling for this scam. I believe those who patronize these people are also greedy peeps.
they say CUNNING MAN DIE, CUNNING MAN BURY AM

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Beware Of This Guy by sorextee(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
DOMINIC, what are u doing here? smiley
ive always thought dominic is a guys name.

dominique:
What I find more ridiculous than the scam advert is that people actually fall into their trap. Someone is offering data of 90, 120 day validity and you believed him? Some people need to get themselves a huge dose of panasharp.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Pes Fan Group / Top-selling 4G Smartphones In Nigeria / See The New Tecno WX3 And WX3 LTE Smartphones Running Android 7.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.