Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business (9393 Views)

Are You Into Farmproduce Or Yam Storage Business? Check In Here. / The Secret And Riches In Agricultural Storage Business / The Wealth And Riches In Storage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business by bbemmanuell(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Recently I stumble into a secret wealth called the farm storage business. This is an area where most people don't understand or even invest in because they lack proper orientation about the business.

Farm storage business simply means keeping a farm produce during harvest and later reselling the produce when the price of the same produce has gone up. There are so many farm produce that can be stored for a period of four (4) to six (6) maximum and then later resold when the price appreciates. Examples are:
= Yam
= Mellon
= Beans
= Soya Beans and so on to mention just a few.

Now if you do not have experience in the trade you might end up loosing your money. But with proper guidance and counsel you can make huge profit.

There are farm product that are not susceptible to spoilage and damage that appreciates daily in the market and you can benefit from, there are others that are susceptible to spoilage but with proper guide you escape the swords of these crooked farmers.

Storage business also has its own period when you can buy, keep and later resell. For example if you want to buy some of these produce, you are advice to buy them during harvest, at these point the produce are cheap. Secondly buy during festive period, at these point the produce are also cheap because the farmers are looking for cash to celebrate, so they sell what they have to get what they need; cash.

You can make 500k to 750k on 250k investment from storage business from experience. If you want know to know the produce with less risks and profitable output, where to buy from, when to buy, who to buy from and where and how to sell or who to sell to, kindly in-box me.

+2348062451455, +2349053966934
bbemmanuell@gmail.com
Re: The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business by snowpe(m): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
when is the best period to start this storage business?
Re: The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business by bbemmanuell(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
The period to start the storage business is during harvest. Do you know why?
Re: The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business by snowpe(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
I don't know. tell me why
Re: The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business by bbemmanuell(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2016
The reason is because during harvest you get to buy the produce at a very good price. Do you know another period to also buy these produce @ a good price?
Re: The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business by snowpe(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2016
I don't know, educate me sir
Re: The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business by surrogatesng: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
@op why not post the info on this thread so others can learn.Must i call you

1 Like

Re: The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business by chukwukamji: 3:41am On Aug 12, 2016
please i need information on how to store and preserve tubers of Yam
Re: The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business by imhere: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nearly all farm produce are in excess during harvest and become scarce in few weeks. While some are highly perishable others can be preserved and stored for sale during off season. The profit is such that can make those in the agric chain business millionaires within a short time....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/grain-storage-business/

(1) (Reply)

Medication And Vaccination Program For Layers / My Cucumber Farm! Wonders Of Creation!! / Difference Between Starter, Grower And Finisher Feed You Give Your Poultry Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.